+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
Hi All,

Pls I need the credit card payment form for federal application for a friend to enable him mail his application to Sydney,Canada.Just post the pdf soft copy as response or send to my pm box or send as attachement to razaqng@yahoo.com.Thanx in advance.

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
My brother Laplatto

This is indeed the speed of heaven. It is unheard of. Any way , You PR will follow in 30mins and you go land in 3hrs for Canada

I am happy to share in your joy.

I mailed my full doc in Nov 2010 and this is the reply I received on two occasions.

Dear Sir,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Your file is still in queue to be paper-screened by an officer. Once this screening takes place, you will be contacted with regards to the next steps in the processing of your application.

Thank you for cooperation and for your interest in immigrating to Canada.

Regards,

Immigration Section - Section d’immigration (KAS)
Canadian High Commission
accra.immigration@international.gc.ca
Facsimile | Télécopieur +233-302-211524
42 Independence Avenue
P O Box 1639, Accra

Dear Sir,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Your file is currently in queue to be paper-screened by an officer. Once this screening takes place, you will be contacted with regards to the next steps in the processing of your application.

Please also quote your UCI: xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for cooperation and for your interest in immigrating to Canada.

Regards,

Immigration Section - Section d’immigration (KAS)
Canadian High Commission
accra.immigration@international.gc.ca
Facsimile | Télécopieur +233-302-211524
42 Independence Avenue
P O Box 1639, Accra

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
Toluwanile said:
Hello o my naija peaple. How una dey. Sorry for my long silence on d forum. It was due to terrible circumstances beyond my control.
I have been away outside d country to seek medical attn for my darling husband who suddenly took ill and was eventually lost to d monster called cancer about 4months ago.
I just felt like checking my email box yestday only to discover that accra had sent an update request since 2weeks ago. I'm not sure of what to do 'cos we've used our cic money.
Pls advise me.
Tolu
Dear Toluwanile,

Please accept my heartfelt condolences on the loss of your husband. May the Lord comfort you (on every side) and make all supposedly crooked ways striaght IJN (Amen).

It is well with you and your children!

modelarry

Nov 10, 2011
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 27 2011
Doc's Request.
june 16 2011
File Transfer...
mar 18 2011
@jada
i plan on landing in early march.what do you have in mind?
i want to stay in manitoba.what about you?

@laplatto
i got my EMR a week after my ecas changed to in process in september.
GOD willing, you should receive your PPR in 1 to 2 months,just try and do your medicals on time.
call the clinics and book your appointment.

Good luck and congrats!!

modelarry

Nov 10, 2011
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 27 2011
Doc's Request.
june 16 2011
File Transfer...
mar 18 2011
@tezkem
congrats on safe landing. I wish you and your family all the best in your new home.

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
My Good People,

What is the implication of this development to existing Nigerian Applications.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2011/2011-12-13.asp

It will be nice if they can transfer our files oooooo.

Kpopi77

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
kpopi77 said:
My Good People,
Kpopi77
What a good news. Am sure if they open, they must transfer our files immediately. Since the effect is to reduce travelling to Visa Office and for effective and efficient service.

Haba, Naija is too big to be going to Accra for immigration visa. Accra supposed to be coming to Naija if we consider population, land mass and economic power. The imbroglio between Abacha and Ottawa caused the movement in the first instance.

Thank God o for the wonderful move. God bless Canada and Naija!

Pa Naija Pikin, you may not need to travel to Accra for your PR visa. Just board a flight to lagos. Get your visa gbam and come to my house gbam. Take a carton of chairman gbam. Go back to PHC next day Gbam Gbam Gbam! :p :eek: ;D

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Everybody awaiting MRs please lets meet on Saturday to discuss this vital issue of movement of file to Lagos.

I think we may need to send a mail to Accra to move our file to Lagos, Nigeria with immediate effect.

Please my people DO NOT REQUEST MOVEMENT OF FILE BEFORE DECEMBER 16, 2011 O. I beg o that may translate to Abortion before pregnancy Gbam!.

A beg where Pa Awoderu dey o. This infor is very important to him o. Whoever knows his whereabout or with his email/GSM number should contact him to give him the news. They may not move file to Lagos until they are told to do so! You know how those VOs behave! Zo**ie like.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Four (4) NOCs are now capped Gbam. ;D

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
kpopi77 said:
My Good People,

Kpopi77

This is good news to close year 2011 with. But to think of it do anybody has the likely number or percentage of applications that is in Accra?. That will help one to know what volume will be transferred to Lagos if the option to request for transfer is given to applicants.

Otherwsie I would request request that my application is transferred to Yaunde, Cameroun hoping the number would not be much there. Gbam Gbam Gbam Gbam

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Emperor said:
This is good news to close year 2011 with. But to think of it do anybody has the likely number or percentage of applications that is in Accra?. That will help one to know what volume will be transferred to Lagos if the option to request for transfer is given to applicants
Otherwsie I would request request that my application is transferred to Yaunde, Cameroun hoping the number would not be much there. Gbam Gbam Gbam Gbam
IMO I don't think we have the right to choose any VO will like if not I'd choose Ankara (not ankara cloth o!) Turkey GBAM! :eek:

You will be placed in VO that is under your country of birth or where you reside legally. For instance, Accra will definately transfer all Naija files, no doubt GBAM!

Recall that some applications were rejected at CIO during the pre june rush for wrong indication of VO. For instance a Naija living in UK without legal permit cannot use UK VO rather Accra. We would have chosen Lagos as our VO had it been that such existed while filing our applications.

So, logically, all Naija applications would be transfered to Lagos automatically. Mind you, Lagos has zero backlog...na to start work on December 16, 2011 GBAM GBAM GBAM! any contrary opinion is sincerely welcome. :p :p

Give or take, I expect to be in Canada by the 2nd quarter of 2012 live!

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@peeps

This new VAC (Visa Application Centre) in Lagos has nothing to do with Immigrants Visas - see link below.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/highlights-faits/2011/VAC-CRDV-2011.aspx?lang=en&view=d

Here is the news in cut & paste:

Opening of a new Visa Application Centre (VAC) Lagos

Citizenship and Immigration Canada has signed an agreement to open a Visa Application Centre (VAC) in Lagos on December 16th in order to make the visa application process easier for applicants in Nigeria.

All applicants for temporary resident visas —visitors, students and temporary workers—and all permanent residents applying for travel documents to return to Canada are encouraged to present their applications at the VAC after December 16th and take advantage of the extended office hours and of the on site client service.
The VAC is only responsible for:

distributing information on relevant visa requirements, as published by the Embassy of Canada;
receiving applications and supporting documents;
reviewing applications to ensure completeness; and
securely forwarding applications to the visa office in Lagos.
returning, by secure means, the passport and decision to the applicant.

The VAC is authorized by Citizenship and Immigration Canada to receive your application. However, if you choose not to bring your application to the VAC, you may apply directly in person to the Deputy High Commission of Canada to Nigeria. Consult the mission web site for instructions.

Peace!!!

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
ANigerian said:
@ peeps

This new VAC (Visa Application Centre) in Lagos has nothing to do with Immigrants Visas - see link below.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/highlights-faits/2011/VAC-CRDV-2011.aspx?lang=en&view=d

Here is the news in cut & paste:

Opening of a new Visa Application Centre (VAC) Lagos

Citizenship and Immigration Canada has signed an agreement to open a Visa Application Centre (VAC) in Lagos on December 16th in order to make the visa application process easier for applicants in Nigeria.

All applicants for temporary resident visas —visitors, students and temporary workers—and all permanent residents applying for travel documents to return to Canada are encouraged to present their applications at the VAC after December 16th and take advantage of the extended office hours and of the on site client service.
The VAC is only responsible for:

distributing information on relevant visa requirements, as published by the Embassy of Canada;
receiving applications and supporting documents;
reviewing applications to ensure completeness; and
securely forwarding applications to the visa office in Lagos.
returning, by secure means, the passport and decision to the applicant.

The VAC is authorized by Citizenship and Immigration Canada to receive your application. However, if you choose not to bring your application to the VAC, you may apply directly in person to the Deputy High Commission of Canada to Nigeria. Consult the mission web site for instructions.

Peace!!!
You are so right...I read it too and realised this has nothing to do with application processing. It is only a document checking services....Hopefully Accra will do something before Christmas.. If a July applicant can get MR in Ded, then wonders indeed shall never end!
Good luck everyone!
Mandie

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
HI Mandie,

Please which ACCRA july 2011 applicant has gotten medicals ???

mandiebraxton said:
You are so right...I read it too and realised this has nothing to do with application processing. It is only a document checking services....Hopefully Accra will do something before Christmas.. If a July applicant can get MR in Ded, then wonders indeed shall never end!
Good luck everyone!
Mandie

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Omo Naija said:
HI Mandie,

Please which ACCRA july 2011 applicant has gotten medicals ???
Laplatto...
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nigeria-applicant-please-let-us-network-t30420.6915.htm

Mandie