+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
Gabil said:
hi MANDIE ,
How do I get added on the spread sheet? Below is my info
Application sent on 20th july 2011
NOC 3112
Vo accra
Application receive by CIO on 27th july 2011
PER received on 27th oct 2011
Received by vo on 16th nov 2011
Waiting for MR
Thanx

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
Get a fixed deposit certificate from the micro finance bank and ask them to print a statement of account for the period the money was fixed . Atleast each fixed deposit is tied to an account

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
NAIJA1 said:
My dear people. A friend of mine introduced me to this site and I must confess you guys are wonderful. Seniors, elders, Mas and Pas all protocol observed permit me to be part of this winning team.
I am a post June 2010 applicant, and received my MR some months ago.
As of the time of receiving the MEDS my wife was 7 months preg. Am a cardiothoracic surgeon and I felt the risk was not really worth it. So I asked ACCRA for a deferment of my wife's Xray exam which they kindly granted. Now my wife has delivered and we are waiting for the baby's Intl passport to be processed here in England. My question is this should my wife go now for her xray exam or wait to do the her xray part with the baby's MR then both baby and Mum can do the meds. {NB- Myself and my son's have all completed our meds while my wife did all her meds but for the xray}.
My seniors I trust your reply will come soon. God bless u all.
You are simply welcome. First you need to do an Update and then when the MR for your baby comes, both can do at once. All the best. Just curious, which Passport is your son going to carry? Green back or brown back?

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
ezinne said:
NO THE FIXED DEP IS NOT TIED TO AN ACCOUNT
ok, the best way out is get your money out of the micro finance bank and pay in it into your bank account, instruct the bank to fix it(atleast for six months). You can then attach a fixed deposit cert and a bank statement for 12months and send to accra
Thanx

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Gabil said:
ok, the best way out is get your money out of the micro finance bank and pay in it into your bank account, instruct the bank to fix it(atleast for six months). You can then attach a fixed deposit cert and a bank statement for 12months and send to accra
Thanx
GABIL, I am sorry to disagree. The certificate of deposit (Which could be a letter to investor) is enough proof. The letter always contain among other things: Date of Investement, Date of maturity, Principal Amount, Duration of Investment and Interest rate.

However, make sure that the innvestment tallies with the statement you sent before. That is, if you already advised CIC on Jan 2010 that you got N1m, and it is now showing 600k as of Jun 2010, then the investment must have started in June/July 2010. With that you are safe GBAM! ;D you may even have all your POF in Fixed Deposit form afterall it is in a liquid form. Mind you, the investment should be in a short term maturity o.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
advanta1 said:
Unstaffed border posts at Canada-US borders

A controversial element of the negotiations between Canadian and Americans are plans to turn several border crossings into unstaffed border posts where travellers will speak to border guards through a camera connected to a distant headquarters. That option is being considered for 23 crossings, stretching from Fosterville, N.B., to Nelway, B.C.
How dat one come take concern us na?, except the crossing go stretch from Fosterville, N.B., to Oshodi, L.A GBAM......Pa' Right :D :D :D :D :D :D

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Naija Pikin said:
How dat one come take concern us na?, except the crossing go stretch from Fosterville, N.B., to Oshodi, L.A GBAM......Pa' Right :D :D :D :D :D :D
Una I tire o!

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
Right said:
GABIL, I am sorry to disagree. The certificate of deposit (Which could be a letter to investor) is enough proof. The letter always contain among other things: Date of Investement, Date of maturity, Principal Amount, Duration of Investment and Interest rate.

However, make sure that the innvestment tallies with the statement you sent before. That is, if you already advised CIC on Jan 2010 that you got N1m, and it is now showing 600k as of Jun 2010, then the investment must have started in June/July 2010. With that you are safe GBAM! ;D you may even have all your POF in Fixed Deposit form afterall it is in a liquid form. Mind you, the investment should be in a short term maturity o.

when i sent my appication, i attached an FD cert. as my POF. Well is just a suggestion

phemmyforbes

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13 -12 - 2010
AOR Received.
20 - 10 - 2010
Med's Request
24-08-2011
Med's Done....
14-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18 - 10 - 2011
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2011
LANDED..........
April 18, 2012
Dear Toluwanile,

Please accept my heartfelt condolences on the loss of your Dear husband, May the Good Lord grant you the strength to bear the irreplaceable loss. God will give you many reasons to smile again and again. God will continue to Bless and protect you and your family. Amen

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
EMO said:
You are simply welcome. First you need to do an Update and then when the MR for your baby comes, both can do at once. All the best. Just curious, which Passport is your son going to carry? Green back or brown back?
EMO,

Guess the guy in question is still in Diaspora as am interested in your post above.

Always,

Spicey

allysamsan

Nov 1, 2011
hi all, i need ur advice plzzz, we submitted our applicatn as FSW my husband as principal applicant and a self employed architect our application was refused because we did not submitt his business registration and tax payment receipt which he has but was not submitted with our applications. we want to may be we should courier this documents to them before our applications we leave nova scotia. pls ur timely advice is much appreciated

d officer said he was not sure he is been practising as an architect after providing notorised certificates HND, BSC Architecture, M.Arch.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
allysamsan said:
hi all, i need ur advice plzzz, we submitted our applicatn as FSW my husband as principal applicant and a self employed architect our application was refused because we did not submitt his business registration and tax payment receipt which he has but was not submitted with our applications. we want to may be we should courier this documents to them before our applications we leave nova scotia. pls ur timely advice is much appreciated

d officer said he was not sure he is been practising as an architect after providing notorised certificates HND, BSC Architecture, M.Arch.
There is nothing you can do at this time, but wait for your entire package. Truth is, your application is already on its way back, you would have to resubmit it and then this time, include the requested documents.

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
Hello Toluwanile,

kindly accept my heartfelt condolences on the loss of your beloved husband, May the Lord grant you the strength to bear the irreplaceable loss.

I hope i will be awake to meet the house on skype on saturday. we are 7hrs behind 9ja
greeting to everyone in the house.
congrats to all the newly updated members.