+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
modelarry said:
@ egrace
I want to personally say "THANKS", your narrative on how you went to accra for PPR was was of great help to me. It was just as you described.
But i have just one question, i could not locate the restaurant you described.
Was the name of the place "Afrikko leisure center"?
You wan go back to Accra bcos of food? :eek: NA wa o!

modelarry

Nov 10, 2011
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 27 2011
Doc's Request.
june 16 2011
File Transfer...
mar 18 2011
@Pa right,
HAHAHAHAHAHA, just wanted to be sure i found the right place.The jollof rice there was wonderful.

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ralfee said:
YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATON. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

You are asked to appear IN PERSON within 60 days at the Canadian High Commission in Accra any Monday, at 8:00 a.m, for visa collection. You must bring this letter with you. If collected in person, the visa will be issued the same day.

I've become numb from the excitement! We are extremely grateful to God and we thank you all for the support every step of the way.
Congrats, Ralfee

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omobaba said:
YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATON. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

You are asked to appear IN PERSON within 60 days at the Canadian High Commission in Accra any Monday, at 8:00 a.m, for visa collection. You must bring this letter with you. If collected in person, the visa will be issued the same day.

I was so so happy to receive this yesterday.God is faithfully,it still seems like a dream.

All my people waiting for PER,AOR,MR and PPR please do not fret,it will soon materialize.
Congrats, omobaba

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My peeps

Congrats ohhhhh, to all the people with MR, PPR and visas!!

May the Lord continue to rain these good news of MR, PPR and visas from Accra upon us in the remaining days of this year and into next year, IJN.

Peace!!

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right said:
You wan go back to Accra bcos of food? :eek: NA wa o!
Me too want to chop jollof rice for Accra oh, on collection of visas!!! Gbam!!!

Peace!!

kumoj

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04-01-2011
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
08-09-2011
Med's Done....
15-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Hopefully September 2011 by his Grace
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully September 2011 by his Grace
modelarry said:
Good Day elders and landed seniors,
am relatively new to this forum (as an active member),but i have been following it for a while now.Thanks to your advice and comments, i was able to collect my visa on mon nov 28.
I just want to say a "BIG THANK YOU" to everyone and may the Almighty GOD grant all your heart desires this festive season.
Also congrats to those who have received PERs,MRs and PPRs
Merry christmas.

Congratulations and all the best in the next phase of ur life.. Which province are u going to?

Omoelle

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
1/2/12...... submitted 10/2/12
AOR Received.
24/5/10 in process:7/12/11, started processing: 18/4/12
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
26/5/10
Med's Request
18/06/2012
Med's Done....
18/07/2012
Passport Req..
10/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/12
LANDED..........
9/12/12
omobaba said:

I was so so happy to receive this yesterday.God is faithfully,it still seems like a dream.

All my people waiting for PER,AOR,MR and PPR please do not fret,it will soon materialize.

Congrats mate,

Anoda good news, makes it better and more hope.

Ese baba

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Right said:
Point of correction....Spokes is a Lady, ;D pretty and beautiful Lady for that matter. :p As a matter of fact we call her Babe! :-* :-*

So please do not allow the stage name (id) deceive you anymore. It deceived us for so long a time until we met her face-to-face...omo na Angel o. Gbam! :D

To all who have received the goodnews from Accra, I say Congrats.
Spokes is a lady? :eek:....hahaha
Mandie

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
omobaba said:

Congratulations OMobaba....and all the best in your endeavours in Canada....Maybe Accra is awake from its sleep...Good luck everyone!
Mandie

likita

Oct 13, 2011
Pa Right and all the elders in the house,my wife and i are planning to include an eleven yr old girl that stays with us,she is a second cousin to my wife,am in a fix do we just include her as our daughter or start the adoption papers for her?please i need your advice,my marriage is 5yr old with two girls.thanks

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
likita said:
Pa Right and all the elders in the house,my wife and i are planning to include an eleven yr old girl that stays with us,she is a second cousin to my wife,am in a fix do we just include her as our daughter or start the adoption papers for her?please i need your advice,my marriage is 5yr old with two girls.thanks
you will definitely file the adoption order in the court , this may take more than six months before the completion of adoption process.

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
Good News to All!

Accra is working. Just got an email on "request for additional documents" -PoF and original employment letters - to be submitted within the next 60 days. It is well!

......though it tarries it will come 1st quarter 2012.

Regards to all.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
lukeke said:
Good News to All!

Accra is working. Just got an email on "request for additional documents" -PoF and original employment letters - to be submitted within the next 60 days. It is well!

......though it tarries it will come 1st quarter 2012.

Regards to all.
Congrats! Can you share your timeline?
Mandie