+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Omoelle

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
1/2/12...... submitted 10/2/12
AOR Received.
24/5/10 in process:7/12/11, started processing: 18/4/12
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
26/5/10
Med's Request
18/06/2012
Med's Done....
18/07/2012
Passport Req..
10/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/12
LANDED..........
9/12/12
ralfee said:
Yes ooo! Your own don nearly come too oo!

Ameeeeeeeeennnnnn o.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
My People
Congrats to all that heard good news and we hope more good news will follow in the days ahead amen. Baba Seglad good to hear from you i trust all is well with you and the family? Barsindo how is your end all the best. My fellow pre june A Nigerian, Jackson Pa Right, Vickolo and all the rest though it tarries wait for it shall not tarry

Babe Ig,Loolo, Kpopi, Naija Child, Spokes, DYx and others all the newcomers and the relatively old ones i hail you all and i wish you a merry christmas and a wonderful new year in advance

Tinu

SUNSHINE4U

Star Member
Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
29/04/2015
Rallfee,

many congrats

mfoniso

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
abj
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Quebec selected SW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/08/2011
Doc's Request.
additional info requested: 29/11/2011
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
in process as at May 01, 2012......MR coming soon
ralfee said:
YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATON. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

You are asked to appear IN PERSON within 60 days at the Canadian High Commission in Accra any Monday, at 8:00 a.m, for visa collection. You must bring this letter with you. If collected in person, the visa will be issued the same day.

I've become numb from the excitement! We are extremely grateful to God and we thank you all for the support every step of the way.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! This good news will be our portion, all of us by God's infinite grace. Accra dey work oh.

gent2

Star Member
Jun 13, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ralfee said:
YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATON. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

You are asked to appear IN PERSON within 60 days at the Canadian High Commission in Accra any Monday, at 8:00 a.m, for visa collection. You must bring this letter with you. If collected in person, the visa will be issued the same day.

I've become numb from the excitement! We are extremely grateful to God and we thank you all for the support every step of the way.
BIG CONGRATS!!!

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
@ralfee

CONGRATULATION AND JUBILATION

Start packing your bag. cheers

omobaba

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2011
Doc's Request.
PER - April 8 2011
AOR Received.
Aditional doc request - June 14 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sept 9 ,2011
Med's Done....
Sept 13, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12 dec 2011
LANDED..........

I was so so happy to receive this yesterday.God is faithfully,it still seems like a dream.

All my people waiting for PER,AOR,MR and PPR please do not fret,it will soon materialize.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Good morning all,

How far with Spokes,has he received his Gcms?
What of Omoge,Cerrutti and Omobaba,they should be expectant of their PPR request.

Wishing all our forumities speedy and smoother Timelines in their PR Processes.

Always,

Spicey

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
omobaba said:

I was so so happy to receive this yesterday.God is faithfully,it still seems like a dream.

All my people waiting for PER,AOR,MR and PPR please do not fret,it will soon materialize.
Heyhehehehe,

Congratulations buddy on your PPR request, wow! you were faster than me in typing.

Live life to the fullest for life is good.

Spicey

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
spicey said:
Good morning all,

How far with Spokes,has he received his Gcms?
What of Omoge,Cerrutti and Omobaba,they should be expectant of their PPR request.
Spicey
Point of correction....Spokes is a Lady, ;D pretty and beautiful Lady for that matter. :p As a matter of fact we call her Babe! :-* :-*

So please do not allow the stage name (id) deceive you anymore. It deceived us for so long a time until we met her face-to-face...omo na Angel o. Gbam! :D

To all who have received the goodnews from Accra, I say Congrats.

likita

Oct 13, 2011
omobaba said:

omobaba said:

A

A big congrats to you ,may the lines continue to fall in pleasant places for you IJN

modelarry

Nov 10, 2011
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 27 2011
Doc's Request.
june 16 2011
File Transfer...
mar 18 2011
Good Day elders and landed seniors,
am relatively new to this forum (as an active member),but i have been following it for a while now.Thanks to your advice and comments, i was able to collect my visa on mon nov 28.
I just want to say a "BIG THANK YOU" to everyone and may the Almighty GOD grant all your heart desires this festive season.
Also congrats to those who have received PERs,MRs and PPRs
Merry christmas.

funty

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
not yet
modelarry said:
Good Day elders and landed seniors,
am relatively new to this forum (as an active member),but i have been following it for a while now.Thanks to your advice and comments, i was able to collect my visa on mon nov 28.
I just want to say a "BIG THANK YOU" to everyone and may the Almighty GOD grant all your heart desires this festive season.
Also congrats to those who have received PERs,MRs and PPRs
Merry christmas.

Wonderful Christmas present you got there......................congrats

modelarry

Nov 10, 2011
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 27 2011
Doc's Request.
june 16 2011
File Transfer...
mar 18 2011
@egrace
I want to personally say "THANKS", your narrative on how you went to accra for PPR was was of great help to me. It was just as you described.
But i have just one question, i could not locate the restaurant you described.
Was the name of the place "Afrikko leisure center"?

modelarry

Nov 10, 2011
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 27 2011
Doc's Request.