+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Express Entry ranking system will be applied on Nov 19th (detail inside!)

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
sojugeorge_1 said:
study on family reunification :

canada.metropolis.net/pdfs/CITC_Spring06_Families_FINAL-FullVersion.pdf

For Elrud and kryt0n only
All valid points, but that was printed almost a decade ago. There's been a change of government since then.

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So an international student who pursues one year post graduation course from any Canadian college secures 30 additional points as per the revised guideliness?

And also post completion of the course, when he /she receives a job offer under post graduate open work permit, he can get 50 or 200 points?

Can someone clear my confusion?

Thnx

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niravk said:
So an international student who pursues one year post graduation course from any Canadian college secures 30 additional points as per the revised guideliness?

And also post completion of the course, when he /she receives a job offer under post graduate open work permit, he can get 50 or 200 points?

Thnx
No, only if he has LMIA.

Cheers and +1 me bro ;)

ravdawg

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niravk said:

Thnx
Wrong. You only get 30pts if its 3 years or more like bachelors, or masters/PhD.

1 year is 15pts

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ravdawg said:
Wrong. You only get 30pts if its 3 years or more like bachelors, or masters/PhD.

1 year is 15pts
So you mean one year of study in canada for an international student will fetch him only 15 points extra. Like i have many friends who have arrived in Canada on a student visa to pursue one year post graduation certifications offered by many reputed colleges? How do they fare then?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
niravk said:
So you mean one year of study in canada for an international student will fetch him only 15 points extra. Like i have many friends who have arrived in Canada on a student visa to pursue one year post graduation certifications offered by many reputed colleges? How do they fare then?
15 points extra for 1 to 2 years of study.

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:
No, only if he has LMIA.

Cheers and +1 me bro ;)
Thnx mate.

In the same case, if he secures an LMIA during his post graduate open work permit, then he fetches 600 points? Am i right?

He gets nothing on crs, even if he secures a job offer on open work permit.

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
When announcement of changes were not made those who were whining about siblings were like "Yes the govt will also announce bonus points for siblings." When the changes got announced and govt slapped all whiners by not giving points for siblings they are giving false hopes to themselves by saying. "May be there will be another announcements these are not the only changes we should wait for next announcements about changes". A big LOL to them. Haha :D :D . For God sake to all those people please understand this is an immigration system not a joke that one day you make half changes other day you make other half. So get out of your false world stop dreaming. If they had to announce the changes they would have done it as a whole they will not going to give extra points for siblings. They have taken an year to do these changes and dont you think that the govt like canada taking so much time would not have think of all the pros and cons about changing the points and how much to give how much to cut? Dont you guys think that they had extensive research about all the bonuses that should be given and thar should not be given. Changing the system is not an overnight thing that you decide at night sleep wake up and do the changes. Lot of thought process goes into this. My point is they have used up 1 whole year in making these changes and if they have to give points for siblings french etc why they have not made all the announcements at the same time they could have used 1-2 months more they should have changed the system as a whole. They also no that this system is not their drawing room thing that they change it every day. For their reputation and for all the stake holders and applicants they also know that system should remain consistent every day changes will going to make it more confusing for everyone. The system will become vunerable applicants will not feel security because of constant changes. Applicants will think one day i score 450 and i have a chance next day they cut my points and i come to 400 and another day another applicant came from no where receives the bonus which make him take over every other in the pool. The govt systems dont work like this. I know lot of you will whine about oh why they made the promise then oh why they said about this oh why they told us that they will give bonus then. Look promises are meant to be broken intl students are in canada they lobbied with universities and media which builded more pressure on govt to give them points. You can see in every press conference which was done by immigration minister there was the question asked about intl students which put them under more pressure there were questions about LMIA system. But I have not seen questions about siblings and french etc. In the recent confrences john mccullam also discussed only about students. Yes they have the mandate they made the promises. Every govt makes promises before elections it does not mean that they fulfil each and every promise. Obama made lot of promises about change and all this what happend. Trump was aggressive as hell before election bad words against muslims building a wall with mexico etc etc. After he got elected he was as polite in his speech as we have seen him recently. He said that i am the president for all which means muslims in US also. He was cursing hillary using bad words. After he got elected than hillary is the great servant of our country. All these promises are made just to gain votes after election some promises are fulfiled and some are not. No govt in the world fulfills all the promises they have made. So stop talking about that they promised and blah blah come in reality accept the facts come out of your imaginary world.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niravk said:
Thnx mate.

In the same case, if he secures an LMIA during his post graduate open work permit, then he fetches 600 points? Am i right?

He gets nothing on crs, even if he secures a job offer on open work permit.
No, those 600 points exist no more.

He can get either 200 or 50 depending on his NOC.

Cheers ;)

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
niravk said:
Thnx kryt0n

+1 for the footer at the end of message. :) :)
Cheers dude!

Do you understand now though all the points?

So at the moment the scores remain the same for language and work experience.

A student who studied in Canada gets 15 points if it is 1 or 2 years post secondary and 30 points if 3 years or more/masters.

600 points for PNP
200 points for LMIA in NOC codes 00 (Senior managers making $200,000 +)
50 points for LMIA in NOC 0, A or B. As well as visa's like NAFTA who have the employer stated on the visa and have been there for a year.

Hope this helps!

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
fatani said:
When announcement of changes were not made those who were whining about siblings were like "Yes the govt will also announce bonus points for siblings." When the changes got announced and govt slapped all whiners by not giving points for siblings they are giving false hopes to themselves by saying. "May be there will be another announcements these are not the only changes we should wait for next announcements about changes". A big LOL to them. Haha :D :D . For God sake to all those people please understand this is an immigration system not a joke that one day you make half changes other day you make other half. So get out of your false world stop dreaming. If they had to announce the changes they would have done it as a whole they will not going to give extra points for siblings. They have taken an year to do these changes and dont you think that the govt like canada taking so much time would not have think of all the pros and cons about changing the points and how much to give how much to cut? Dont you guys think that they had extensive research about all the bonuses that should be given and thar should not be given. Changing the system is not an overnight thing that you decide at night sleep wake up and do the changes. Lot of thought process goes into this. My point is they have used up 1 whole year in making these changes and if they have to give points for siblings french etc why they have not made all the announcements at the same time they could have used 1-2 months more they should have changed the system as a whole. They also no that this system is not their drawing room thing that they change it every day. For their reputation and for all the stake holders and applicants they also know that system should remain consistent every day changes will going to make it more confusing for everyone. The system will become vunerable applicants will not feel security because of constant changes. Applicants will think one day i score 450 and i have a chance next day they cut my points and i come to 400 and another day another applicant came from no where receives the bonus which make him take over every other in the pool. The govt systems dont work like this. I know lot of you will whine about oh why they made the promise then oh why they said about this oh why they told us that they will give bonus then. Look promises are meant to be broken intl students are in canada they lobbied with universities and media which builded more pressure on govt to give them points. You can see in every press conference which was done by immigration minister there was the question asked about intl students which put them under more pressure there were questions about LMIA system. But I have not seen questions about siblings and french etc. In the recent confrences john mccullam also discussed only about students. Yes they have the mandate they made the promises. Every govt makes promises before elections it does not mean that they fulfil each and every promise. Obama made lot of promises about change and all this what happend. Trump was aggressive as hell before election bad words against muslims building a wall with mexico etc etc. After he got elected he was as polite in his speech as we have seen him recently. He said that i am the president for all which means muslims in US also. He was cursing hillary using bad words. After he got elected than hillary is the great servant of our country. All these promises are made just to gain votes after election some promises are fulfiled and some are not. No govt in the world fulfills all the promises they have made. So stop talking about that they promised and blah blah come in reality accept the facts come out of your imaginary world.
Dude!!! Paragraphs

popoxee

Star Member
May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
betty44 said:
i feel you. but i again im just repeating what the liberals said, those are not my words. peace

“Strong families and strong communities are the backbone of our economy,”
Nah. It is a slogan like "Make American Great Again". No one knows how it is going to happen but it sounds great.