+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi VFS - Visitor Visa (TRV) - Processing Time May2016

visaDelhi

Jun 6, 2016
He is not doing anything as of now but just completed his diploma course.

As he was not doing at the time of applying the visa so agent mark it as unemployed .

I cam to know today itself I want him to mark him as studying but as he is not doing anything I do not have any proof.He is just preparing for his next exam.

visaDelhi

Jun 6, 2016
Bryanna said:
@ visaDelhi

What documents did you submit for your brother?

How long did he want to visit?
I just want them to stay till summer last. now only 4 months remaining.I am counting till October end.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
He is not doing anything as of now but just completed his diploma course.
Based on your posts, I'm guessing your brother is young, not enrolled in any study program, not employed, probably financially dependent on your parents, no previous travel history, etc

As much as you may want your brother to come and visit..... I would advise that you do NOT reapply again so soon..... his chances of approval are very low.

You can reapply when he is employed (wait for a few months after he starts working)..... or after he enrolls for another study program

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
The reasons why your brother was refused:
1. Travel History: He has not traveled to countries that require a visa (US/UK/Schengen, etc).... it's not necessary though to travel to these countries first before applying for a Canada TRV

2. Family Ties: With you in Canada..... and as your parents + brother want to visit together...... their family ties to Canada are stronger than those to India..... hence, this refusal reason

3. Employment situation and Financial situation..... I have explained in my previous post

Also, a visit of four months.... with no significant ties to India.... is a big no-no...... his visit should've been only for 2-3 weeks

shelli

May 27, 2015
Hi Brayanna,
I also applied for my parents and sister .My mum got the passport stamped today..My dad passport is dispatched and my sister's passport is still in processing as per VFS.. Since i linked my sister application i see her status as refused with the below details..

In making a decision on an application, a number of factors are considered. These may include but are not
limited to:
• the information in the travel and identity documents;
• the reason for the travel to Canada;
• the person’s contacts in Canada;
• the person’s ties to his or her country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family
ties);
• the person’s ability to pay for the trip and to support himself or herself while in Canada;
• whether the person is likely to respect the conditions of his or her admission to Canada;
• whether the person is inadmissible to Canada; and
• whether the person would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay

I dont see these are valid reasons.. Dont know what to do.. Can i reapply again?..Her visa ia already rejected 2 times and this is the 3rd time .We stated everything and provided enogh documents.. I am so upset...

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Shelli,

Sorry to hear that your sister has been refused thrice. You'll have to wait until you get her passport + refusal letter..... to see why she has been refused.

What were the previous refusal reasons?
What documents did she submit?
Was there any change in her personal/professional situations before she reapplied this time?

Cheers

shelli

May 27, 2015
Hi Bryanna,

She is volunteering now in a non proftable organization . I have added the letter from them .
For the finanacial documents
1) Property valution documents, Tenant Rental agreement, Bank balance of CAD 5000, propertytax receipt , EB bill etc..
I am totally disappointment ..I dont know what else they want..
From my side i have submitted all the documents...

I dont think they will be any change between the linked application and in the passport.

shelli

May 27, 2015
I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated
purpose in going to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure
- travel history
- Personal assets and financial status
I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated
purpose in going to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure.

I have added her sons 3 month pay slips , NOC from her husband and son.

visaDelhi

Jun 6, 2016
Bryanna said:
The reasons why your brother was refused:
1. Travel History: He has not traveled to countries that require a visa (US/UK/Schengen, etc).... it's not necessary though to travel to these countries first before applying for a Canada TRV

2. Family Ties: With you in Canada..... and as your parents + brother want to visit together...... their family ties to Canada are stronger than those to India..... hence, this refusal reason

3. Employment situation and Financial situation..... I have explained in my previous post

Also, a visit of four months.... with no significant ties to India.... is a big no-no...... his visit should've been only for 2-3 weeks

Hi Bryanna,

If I enrolled him for diploma course which will be of 1 year duration then can I apply?? I mean does it give me strong points??

Thanks,

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
visaDelhi said:
Hi Bryanna,

If I enrolled him for diploma course which will be of 1 year duration then can I apply?? I mean does it give me strong points??

Thanks,
A good study program will be a tie. For this, he must attend classes for a few months.... he must include proofs of admission + leave approval letter from the institute.... and prove that he must return for exams, project, etc.

Can he enroll for a Masters program?
Is he looking for a job?

At his age, it may be difficult to show any other ties.... unless he owns property/land, for example

visaDelhi

Jun 6, 2016
Bryanna said:
A good study program will be a tie. For this, he must attend classes for a few months.... he must include proofs of admission + leave approval letter from the institute.... and prove that he must return for exams, project, etc.

Can he enroll for a Masters program?
Is he looking for a job?

At his age, it may be difficult to show any other ties.... unless he owns property/land, for example
He completed his 10th Class and then he enroll for diploma course.He is not good at studies so we opted for diploma course.
He successfully completed his diploma course and still waiting for his certificate for completion.

I cannot enroll him for master program. he has to search for the job but it will take some time so I was just thinking for applying another diploma course so that he has something to show.