+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi VFS - Visitor Visa (TRV) - Processing Time May2016

visaDelhi

Jun 6, 2016
Hi Seniors,

I am having big trouble regarding tourist Visa I applied for my family members.

I applied for Canada Tourist Visa from Delhi on 3rd May .Its being more than 1 month and still the status is in "Inprogress"

Can you please tell me how long will it take as per the CIC site its showing 22 days. 22 days are already finished but still I am not getting any status update.

Is there any way by which I can contact someone from CIC.I mailed them but did not receive any information from their side.

Any suggestion options comments are helpful.This is very urgent for me as I have already plan the travel for them.

T.Rex87

Feb 12, 2016
Re: New Delhi VFS - Visitor Visa (TRV) - Processing Time (3rd May 2016)

visaDelhi said:
Hi Seniors,

I am having big trouble regarding my tourist Visa.

I applied for Canada Tourist Visa from Delhi on 3rd May .Its being more than 1 month and still the status is in "Inprogress"

Can you please tell me how long will it take as per the CIC site its showing 22 days. 22 days are already finished but still I am not getting any status update.

Is there any way by which I can contact someone from CIC.I mailed them but did not receive any information from their side.

Any suggestion options comments are helpful.This is very urgent for me as I have already plan the travel for them.
I applied for my wife's TRV on may 5th. It was refused on May 28th. will apply soon again

visaDelhi

Jun 6, 2016

Oh thats bad What was the reason for rejection.??

visaDelhi

Jun 6, 2016

Is there anyone from Delhi who has submitted their application in may and still waiting for response....??

visaDelhi

Jun 6, 2016
Is there any way I can check status...... of my application..... other than VFS global??

Everytime I am checking it ,it is saying in process....

simplyaddo

Jun 18, 2012
visaDelhi said:
Is there any way I can check status...... of my application..... other than VFS global??

Everytime I am checking it ,it is saying in process....
VFS won't give you information other than the location of your documents. Create your MyCIC account and link your paper application.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015

T.Rex87 said:
I applied for my wife's TRV on may 5th. It was refused on May 28th. will apply soon again
Think about applying for her SOWP if you qualify rather than applying for TRV again!

visaDelhi

Jun 6, 2016
simplyaddo said:
VFS won't give you information other than the location of your documents. Create your MyCIC account and link your paper application.
I already submitted all the documents including passport,actually I applied through a travel agent.

I am in Canada right now ,I applied through agent as I though agent would know what all documents needs to be attached.

But now everytime I am calling agent,checking status I am hearing the same that it is still in progress.

It will take more time.

Thanks,

shelli

May 27, 2015
Hi,
I linked my sister paper application with the CIC account. But it says the submission date as the date that linked but i submitted the paper on June 2nd.. Now will application is considered as the online application that is submitted on June9th and process accordingly?.

Thanks

T.Rex87

Feb 12, 2016
shelli said:
Hi,
I linked my sister paper application with the CIC account. But it says the submission date as the date that linked but i submitted the paper on June 2nd.. Now will application is considered as the online application that is submitted on June9th and process accordingly?.

Thanks
Your paper based application will remain in process accordingly from the day it was submitted. By linking to it through your online account will give you access to receive updates online. I think it works this way.

Goodluck with your application!

visaDelhi

Jun 6, 2016
Thanks For the repply.I tried linking the Application to my CIC account but it is unable to find the application.

I applied for 3 family members and got update for only one Passport that it is reday for dispatch.

I dnt knw it would be silly to ask but it is good to ask question if you have.

Does Embassy club the passport in one packet.

Like I applied for 3person together and got update for one person only.Just thinking if they have clubbed all three in one packet and send it back to me.

However I knw it is highly unlikely as the tracking number for all three passport are different

Pls suggest