+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Passport Tracking Thread

Isingh

Mar 23, 2012
Hi Everyone,

I hope someone can help me on this. I submitted my passports in NDVO on 21st feb 2012 along with the RPRF and medicals. I haven't heard anything from them since then. It's been more than 1 month and now I m worried as I live in Australia and I have to get back to work here. Can someone please suggest me how long do they take or should I contact them via email?????

Thanks heaps in advance....:)

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
Isingh said:
Hi Everyone,

I hope someone can help me on this. I submitted my passports in NDVO on 21st feb 2012 along with the RPRF and medicals. I haven't heard anything from them since then. It's been more than 1 month and now I m worried as I live in Australia and I have to get back to work here. Can someone please suggest me how long do they take or should I contact them via email?????

Thanks heaps in advance....:)
hey bro, wait till next week, ur dd will be encashed and within 2 weeks u will get VISA

saahil

Mar 22, 2012
yes adress disappeard on ecas on 5th march along with the medical recieved line added inside
but its in processssssss till... and im waiting waiting waiting

mr ppr rprf pcc req on 8th feb 2012
sent all on 29th feb
medical line added and address dissappeared on 5th march
rprf encashed on 7th march.....
still in processsssss.......
address disappearing is a good sign plssssss hare ur vies friends
its the toughest time to wait after pp req :( hope i hear something soon
saahil

S

sandeep714

abhishekgoel007 said:
Hello Everyone.

I also got the Decision made and along with Canadian address on it...

Thanks a lot Sai Baba.. Love u All

Love you NDVO. please send my PP soon
Hey congrats! ;D ;D

saahil

Mar 22, 2012
I singh... when was your dd encashed????? i sent all the documents on 27 th feb and they recieved on 29th
did you check with the bank ??? has the rprf been encashed??? and i heard in the forum that once its encashed
there are v v v rare chances of visa rejection... so plsss hang on.. even i sail in the same boat
fed up of seeing in process man...... what about your ecas?? is address missing????

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
Congrates Abhishek and Wondering soul,

Pray for me to turn my status in DM.

I have send PP before you.

I don't know. what is process is followed by CHC?