Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
DEAR Binson,

As u have re-invested the MATURED FDR IN THE same porfolio with unchanged title of a/c,there is no need to inform VO. The existing invested amount has not come down,after all and is good enough to cover the required POF.
please feel relexed nd pray for smooth sail through the last stage of the processing system.
Good luck nd May God lss all !!!
parhar51

pritishah1180

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Submitted
IELTS Request
SEND WITH APPLICATION
Med's Done....
send all documents on 18/03/2013
Hello Everyone, who got visa, And who have Already Landed

Y’day one of my friend got DECISION MADE and today address has been change from Mailing address to Home address what does it mean? She has applied through agent and while filling up Generic Form my friend has select Ontario as Home address (As there was not options of INDIA) but she is living in India, so can I come to know that she got finally VISA? After getting address change within how many days she will get her Passport back?

aahaanbajaj

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23/07/2018
Caution
It happened with too many people
Local Agents are asking 10,000 INR to 15,000 INR for Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI Fingerprint Result)

The procedure is easy and crystal clear.
1. Download Applicant Information Form | Ref 1:
2. Download Standard fingerprint form (FD-258) | Ref 1:
3. Obtain a cashiers check for $18 U.S. dollars made payable to the Treasury of the United States

Procedure:
1. Fill the Applicant Information Form
2. Make 6 copies of Standard fingerprint form (FD-258).
3. Fill in all details in all the 6 copies of Standard fingerprint form (FD-258).
4. Go to a Fingerprinting Department of your local Police Station.
5. Ask Fingerprinting technician (Police) to take your fingerprint with Ink in all the 6 copies
6. They will keep 1 copy for there reference and rest they will give it you.

ASK THEM TO STAMP Standard fingerprint form (FD-258) all the 6

We can send 1 or 2 Copies of fingerprint but send 4 to Federal Bureau of Investigation so that there is no chance of any delay
if you want you can retain one for your reference.

For cashiers check for $18 U.S Dollars
Go to any ICICI NRI Branch that Deals in Forex and ask them to make cashiers check , they will charge nominal

18$+Charge to make cashiers check totals up to 1000 INR + 500 INR courier Charge

Total cost will be 1500 INR
I have done my self and i recommend to all not to waste money on agents

Ref 1: http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/background-checks/background_checks for Point 1 and Point 2
Ref 2: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/united-states.asp
So the print out you took was on thick sheet? A4 size? Don't they ask for 8*8 size sheet? With a cut on left top corner