Bangalore - India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
loorey said:
Finally, I got my VISA today..thanks all!!
Congrats to you...All the best. Please share your landing experience once you reach Canada.....we all would eagerly like to know the steps you went through for the PR immigration and would like to know the best practices to follow.

toronto1969

Aug 31, 2011
Sandeep,

Why dont you go to CIC and ask them of your status? It is long and they should tell you what the problem is ? Is your PP with them?

S

sandeep714

toronto1969 said:
Sandeep,

Why dont you go to CIC and ask them of your status? It is long and they should tell you what the problem is ? Is your PP with them?
How should I go? CHC don't entertain outside enquiries without appointment. How to take the appointment?

I got a reply from CHC, New Delhi in this month, that is

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Further review is needed before a decision can be made on this case. We are therefore unable to provide you with a definitive time frame for finalization. We can confirm, however, that processing is proceedingand there is currently no action required on the applicant’s part.

We will be in touch with the applicant directly should we need any further information or to advise of the next steps. Until then, we will not be able to provide any further information regarding this case.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

What does this mean? Please share......

Sandeep :mad: :mad:

udayaradhya

Jan 6, 2011
Bangalore - India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhishekgoel007 said:
congrats buddy. plz share your timelines
Hey Abhishek....any changes in eCas ever since all your documents reached NDVO? What does it currently say?

rubyhero

Jan 29, 2012
HI
I M NEW ON THIS THREAD.....CAN ANYONE PLZ SHARE ME THE ALL STEPS OF VO DELHI......I GOT NOMINATION UNDER AINP FAMILY STREAM AND SENT MY FILE TO CIO NOVA SCOTIA ON 9TH FEB UNDER NEW RULES AND GOT AOR ON 1ST MARCH ......MY ECASE SHOWING FILE IS RECEIVED FOR PR ON 9TH FEB......AND WHAT WILL BE THE NEXT STEPS AND TIMELINE PLZZZZZ SHARE SENIOURS

jomadassery

Feb 26, 2012
Cochin, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
AOR Received.
13-05-2011
File Transfer...
13-05-2011
Med's Request
05-12-2011
Med's Done....
16-12-2011
Passport Req..
05-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2012
LANDED..........
ASAP.............................
updates Please ......................................... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

udayaradhya

Jan 6, 2011
Bangalore - India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jomadassery said:
updates Please ......................................... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Hello jomadassery.....what is your status now? Its been 3 months since you sent your passport, right?

jomadassery

Feb 26, 2012
Cochin, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
AOR Received.
13-05-2011
File Transfer...
13-05-2011
Med's Request
05-12-2011
Med's Done....
16-12-2011
Passport Req..
05-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2012
LANDED..........
ASAP.............................
udayaradhya said:
Hello jomadassery.....what is your status now? Its been 3 months since you sent your passport, right?
yes Bro....i am still waiting for the decision .............still IN PROCESS ....& medicals have been received..........

Hoping.....probably on end of this month it may turned into decision made..........hoping so with prayers....... ;) ;) ;)

loorey

Feb 27, 2012
abhishekgoel007 said:
congrats buddy. plz share your timelines
Please find my timeline:

We received your application for permanent residence on November 23, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July 14, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on November 1, 2011.

Medical results have been received. (end of November 2011)

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. (March 1st week 2012)

thanks..loorey

udayaradhya

Jan 6, 2011
Bangalore - India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jomadassery said:
yes Bro....i am still waiting for the decision .............still IN PROCESS ....& medicals have been received..........
Hoping.....probably on end of this month it may turned into decision made..........hoping so with prayers....... ;) ;) ;)
Praying for all of you :)