Med's Done....
04-11-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
as per the astrological predictions, April 2012....
loorey said:
Thanks for the info.congratulations for the updates on your case status. Mine is still 'In Process'. Moreover today my ECas where my mailing address was disappeared a month ago, has again reappeared with Canada's address. I don't know what does this mean? I have been waiting for my visa but it already shows that my home mailing address of Canada. I am really confused!!
Hey Loorey,

V got our pps back with visas yesterday on 03.03.2012. watchout for the mail and keep track of the e-cas. luks lyk ur pps on their way. gud luck.

Thanks & Regards,

Pinakini.

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
Dear Friends,

Its Miracle,that one of my relative got MR, RPRF, PCC. by 1st 03 2012.
His cat is FSW-2.(AEO)
His file was recived on 18-11-2012.
status "In Process".
There is only line in E-cas "We have received your file on 18-11-2011.

within 3 and half month he has recived MR.

I think its really miracle.

loorey

Feb 27, 2012
pinakini2006 said:
Hey Loorey,

V got our pps back with visas yesterday on 03.03.2012. watchout for the mail and keep track of the e-cas. luks lyk ur pps on their way. gud luck.

Thanks & Regards,

Pinakini.
Hi Pinakini,

Congratulations for getting visa. Luckily my ECas showed "Decision Made" today but still 'Office will contact you regarding your decision' line has not been updated yet. When was your visa issued? I hope I get my visas soon. Finger-crossed!!

jainanshal

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
AOR Received.
18-08-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-09-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
19-01-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-02-2012
LANDED..........
12-07-2012
loorey said:
Hi Pinakini,

Congratulations for getting visa. Luckily my ECas showed "Decision Made" today but still 'Office will contact you regarding your decision' line has not been updated yet. When was your visa issued? I hope I get my visas soon. Finger-crossed!!
What's your VO? The same thing happened to me as well..

The status today changed to "Decision Made" but the line is missing.

I am also a little confused with another thing;
On the Application status page, right where earlier used to be the mailing address (which was missing since almost a month), i could now see "Your current home address" and under that is written, "Toronto, Ontario Canada". There's also a hyperlink beneath this saying, "Update this home address".

Is this normal?

Does this or the other issue mentioned above by any way suggest any problem??

loorey

Feb 27, 2012
jainanshal said:

On the Application status page, right where earlier used to be the mailing address (which was missing since almost a month), i could now see "Your current home address" and under that is written, "Toronto, Ontario Canada". There's also a hyperlink beneath this saying, "Update this home address".

Is this normal?

Hi Jainanshal,
MY VO is New Delhi. The same thing has happened to me too. My ECas shows my mailing address as 'Regina, Saskatchewan' which I had filled in the application form that I would be probably going to when I move to Canada, and the same thing saying "Update this home address". My ECas is also DM on 04Mar2012 with no further line updated after 'Medical received'. same pinch!! I am also not sure of these all, I have an inquiry made to VO, lets see what they say?

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
Proof of Landing Funds email reply from CHC - New Delhi, India

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

The amount of funds you need to have in order to settle in Canada depends on the size of your family. The funds must be available to you and transferable to Canada. They must be unencumbered by debts or other obligations.

Number of family members
Funds required
1 - $11,086
2 - $13,801
3 - $16,967
4 - $20,599
5 - $23,364
6 - $26,350
7 or more - $29,337

Acceptable proof of funds are:

-bank accounts in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner;
-cashable investments in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner;
-cashable fixed deposits in your name of the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner.

Not acceptable are:

-bank accounts in someone else's name;
-bank accounts which are joint in your name and someone else (other than your accompanying spouse/common-law partner);
-bank accounts in the name of your spouse who is not accompanying you to Canada;
-property valuations;
-vehicle valuations;
-jewellery valuations.

You are not required to carry your funds in cash when you arrive in Canada. You are, however, required to show documentary evidence that you have the funds available (in bank accounts or cashable investments), and that they can be transferred to Canada.

A port of entry officer in Canada may seek to confirm these funds before granting you permanent residence along with your dependants. (was in indirect form in this sentence only).

If you have arranged employment in Canada, you do not have to meet these financial requirements. Arranged employment means that you have an offer of indeterminate employment from an employer in Canada. You must be either currently working in that employment on a work permit in Canada, or have been issued a labour market opinion has must have been provided by the Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC). In order to be exempt from the minimum funds requirement, the offer of employment must be genuine, the employment must not part-time or seasonal, the wages offered must be consistent with the prevailing wage rate for the occupation, and the working conditions must meet generally accepted Canadian standards.

pinakini2006

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2011
Doc's Request.
11-10-2011
AOR Received.
31-03-2011
IELTS Request
sent with the initial application
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Request
11-10-2011
Med's Done....
04-11-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
as per the astrological predictions, April 2012....
loorey said:
Hi Jainanshal,
MY VO is New Delhi. The same thing has happened to me too. My ECas shows my mailing address as 'Regina, Saskatchewan' which I had filled in the application form that I would be probably going to when I move to Canada, and the same thing saying "Update this home address". My ECas is also DM on 04Mar2012 with no further line updated after 'Medical received'. same pinch!! I am also not sure of these all, I have an inquiry made to VO, lets see what they say?
Hey Loorey,

The absence of the line inside is absolutely fine as there was no line added after medicals received line in my case too. My address has come back after 27th January as Toronto, Ontario which is the POE. Ur pps must b on their way..gud luck....

Thanks & Regards,

Pinakini.

Cngk

Mar 5, 2012
pinakini2006 said:
Hey Loorey,

Thanks & Regards,

Pinakini.
Congratulations! All the best for a successful life in Canada

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhishekgoel007 said:
Proof of Landing Funds email reply from CHC - New Delhi, India

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

The amount of funds you need to have in order to settle in Canada depends on the size of your family. The funds must be available to you and transferable to Canada. They must be unencumbered by debts or other obligations.

Number of family members
Funds required
1 - $11,086
2 - $13,801
3 - $16,967
4 - $20,599
5 - $23,364
6 - $26,350
7 or more - $29,337

Acceptable proof of funds are:

-bank accounts in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner;
-cashable investments in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner;
-cashable fixed deposits in your name of the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner.

Not acceptable are:

-bank accounts in someone else's name;
-bank accounts which are joint in your name and someone else (other than your accompanying spouse/common-law partner);
-bank accounts in the name of your spouse who is not accompanying you to Canada;
-property valuations;
-vehicle valuations;
-jewellery valuations.

You are not required to carry your funds in cash when you arrive in Canada. You are, however, required to show documentary evidence that you have the funds available (in bank accounts or cashable investments), and that they can be transferred to Canada.

A port of entry officer in Canada may seek to confirm these funds before granting you permanent residence along with your dependants. (was in indirect form in this sentence only).

If you have arranged employment in Canada, you do not have to meet these financial requirements. Arranged employment means that you have an offer of indeterminate employment from an employer in Canada. You must be either currently working in that employment on a work permit in Canada, or have been issued a labour market opinion has must have been provided by the Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC). In order to be exempt from the minimum funds requirement, the offer of employment must be genuine, the employment must not part-time or seasonal, the wages offered must be consistent with the prevailing wage rate for the occupation, and the working conditions must meet generally accepted Canadian standards.
I don't think you got this reply recently, coz these are old funds, and the required funds have been updated more than a year ago.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

tim50

Feb 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tim50 said:
Some progress finally.
This tuesday my eCase changed to 'Decision Made' finally. With 2nd line says, office will contact you abt decesion. But there is no entry of medical received etc. Hope to receive passports soon. "Finger crossed". will keep posted in the forum. Thank all.
Further to 'Decision Made' on my application on Feb 21, I am still waiting to receive my passports.

This was status on Feb 21,2012
"We started processing your application on August 4, 2010.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. "

This was status on Mar 5,2012
Medical results have been received. (ADDED Today)...
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. "

I am wondering, whats happening over CIC Newdelhi..

loorey

Feb 27, 2012
pinakini2006 said:
Hey Loorey,

The absence of the line inside is absolutely fine as there was no line added after medicals received line in my case too. My address has come back after 27th January as Toronto, Ontario which is the POE. Ur pps must b on their way..gud luck....

Thanks & Regards,

Pinakini.
Thank you so much Pinakini. Finally another line about decision has been added in my ECas just now. I am so happy! I hope they have already issued me visa. Is there any chance of rejection after Medicals and RPRF request? This forum is very useful and moreover, it's like a lucky charm for me. Everything is going smoother after i joined this forum. Thanks all...loorey

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
tim50 said:
Further to 'Decision Made' on my application on Feb 21, I am still waiting to receive my passports.

This was status on Feb 21,2012

This was status on Mar 5,2012
Medical results have been received. (ADDED Today)...

I am wondering, whats happening over CIC Newdelhi..
Hey Tim50,

You can expect your stamped passports any minute. Keep an eye out for registered post and tell your local postman to keep a watchful eye for your post or else if you have applied through a representative then keep in touch with him.

CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE :) :)

Regards
Nokiadesire

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
Hey Jainanshal,

CONGRATULATIONS 8) 8) 8)
YOU CAN EXPECT YOUR PASSPORTS ANYTIME NOW ;)
Your Canadian POE (Port of Entry) is added after your passports are stamped. The same thing happened in my case. The hyperlink "Update your home address" should be clicked on after you land in Canada.

Regards
Nokiadesire

jainanshal said:

Is this normal?

CONGRATULATIONS LOOREY 8) 8)

loorey said:
Hi Pinakini,

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOUR RELATIVE, SAURAV 8) 8) 8)

Saurav said:
Dear Friends,

Its Miracle,that one of my relative got MR, RPRF, PCC. by 1st 03 2012.
His cat is FSW-2.(AEO)
His file was recived on 18-11-2012.
status "In Process".
There is only line in E-cas "We have received your file on 18-11-2011.

within 3 and half month he has recived MR.

I think its really miracle.
CONGRATULATIONS PINAKINI 8) 8)

WELCOME TO CANADA ;D ;D

pinakini2006 said:
Hey Loorey,

Thanks & Regards,

Pinakini.

loorey

Feb 27, 2012
nokiadesire said:
Hey Jainanshal,

CONGRATULATIONS 8) 8) 8)
Your Canadian POE (Port of Entry) is added after your passports are stamped. The same thing happened in my case. The hyperlink "Update your home address" should be clicked on after you land in Canada.

Regards
Nokiadesire

CONGRATULATIONS LOOREY 8) 8)

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOUR RELATIVE, SAURAV 8) 8) 8)

CONGRATULATIONS PINAKINI 8) 8)

WELCOME TO CANADA ;D ;D
Thanks a lot Nokiadesire!
You helped me clear out so many confusions. I will update as soon as I get my Passport back.
regards, loorey...

tim50

Feb 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nokiadesire said:
Hey Tim50,

You can expect your stamped passports any minute. Keep an eye out for registered post and tell your local postman to keep a watchful eye for your post or else if you have applied through a representative then keep in touch with him.

CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE :) :)

Regards
Nokiadesire
Thanks for the info. My representative is not India so I don't think they will mail the passports out of India. I am keeping watch since DM.