Passport Req..
Missed 12-June-2013 Submitted:21-Nov-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM-12-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
very soon...
rani2728 said:
kejalmistry said:
mark my words you are about to get DM very soon keep your phone handy all the time do not miss the call and keep checking your status

Good luck :)
[i didnt understand for what would they call me...
and in case if they issue visa just three-four days bef medical's expire then have we to fly before that?
i work and winding up cannot happen within a wk]
Actually whoever medical is going to expire soon then NDVO use to call for confirmation that's why i'm saying to keep your phone handy....

nothing to worry about phone call it is just an assumption...

Gauti

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Earth
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-apr-2013
Doc's Request.
30-sep-2014
File Transfer...
Somewhere Near June
Med's Done....
04-jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
19-Feb-2016
We received your application for permanent residence on February 26, 2013.

We started processing your application on February 6, 2014.

Medical results have been received.

Interview scheduled for February 6, 2014.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

But Decision Made can be there also if your application got canceled (is it right )

now my medical is expired and they have returned me the passport may be for medical but it's showing Decision Made.

that means my application got cancelled....???

any comment on this ?

kejalmistry

Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
23-May-2013
Med's Done....
8-Apr-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM-12-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
very soon...
Gauti said:

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

But Decision Made can be there also if your application got canceled (is it right )

now my medical is expired and they have returned me the passport may be for medical but it's showing Decision Made.

any comment on this ?
DECISION
MADE

(A decision has been made at this point.)

An Interview May be Required
We will review the application and decide if an interview is necessary. If so, we will inform you in writing of the date, time and location of the interview.

Sponsorship / In-Canada Application for Permanent Resident Status Determined
The sponsorship applications and In-Canada Application for Permanent Resident Status will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you in writing in either case.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

Gauti

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Earth
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-apr-2013
Doc's Request.
30-sep-2014
File Transfer...
Somewhere Near June
Med's Done....
04-jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
19-Feb-2016
kejalmistry said:
DECISION
MADE

(A decision has been made at this point.)

An Interview May be Required
We will review the application and decide if an interview is necessary. If so, we will inform you in writing of the date, time and location of the interview.

Sponsorship / In-Canada Application for Permanent Resident Status Determined
The sponsorship applications and In-Canada Application for Permanent Resident Status will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you in writing in either case.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.
what does that mean.

i got cancellation ?

User_23

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/07/2013
AOR Received.
30/07/2013
File Transfer...
15/08/2013
Med's Done....
06/06/2013
Passport Req..
06/09/2013 IP Since: 29/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 06/04/2014
Hello Everyone!

I am a July applicant and I have been tracking this forum since a long time for updates. First of all, I would like to thank all the forum members for being a constant support to each other in the course of this long wait. As we all know, we get married with great hopes of being together with our loved ones and have a bright future. But all our dreams are just shattered with this existing visa processing timelines. I could see people who wish to celebrate their 1st wedding anniversaries happily together are still struck in this pain of wait by just praying for their visas soon. Now putting forward few of my questions here.

1. Why is NDVO taking so long to process our applications inspite of the strike getting over? As we could see, hardly there are less than 5 applicants a week with status change!!
All of us are with a positive hope that this new year 2014 would bring some significant change with NDVO in granting more visas and I find it to be a big disappointment with relatively less no of IP & DM compared to NOV 2012.

2. Why is NDVO not transparent to anyone? Basically a country's immigration system should be framed in such a way that there is easy way of communication between the immigrants and the immigration office. But here we are being bullied that if we try to contact NDVO, our visa processing time might be delayed!!
So then how do we come to know what is actually happening to our files even after submitting our passports more than half a year before?!?!

3. Is there no bilateral coordinator between India & Canada to look at these issues? India being a democratic country should definitely involve in resolving such issues with a foreign country for better migration!!

4. What is the use of GCMS notes & MP query when we very well know that our files will not be touched for months together?

I know most of have us all these questions lingering in our minds everyday when we check for our visa status in the website. Finally here is one last question which I wonder has anyone of us ever made a thought of it!!

5. Why don't we people join hands together to raise this serious issue to the New Delhi office directly? We just cant be patient for all the time with no factual information about our processing. Just imagine there are so many couples like us who are just waiting and very uncertain on what is actually happening in reality! Its our right to ask and its their duty to answer as after all its about our visas!!

Looking forward for all your views in this regard.

rani2728

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Jan 2013
Doc's Request.
4 April 2013
File Transfer...
5 Feb 2013
Med's Request
23 Jan 2013
Interview........
21 Jan 2014
Passport Req..
09 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 Feb 2014
LANDED..........
26 feb 2014
Gauti said:

any comment on this ?
[Hi, Did they return u the passport just after ur interview...i mean they handed over the passport to u w.o telling u anything abt medical?
or did it come thro post after ur interview]

rani2728

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Jan 2013
Doc's Request.
4 April 2013
File Transfer...
5 Feb 2013
Med's Request
23 Jan 2013
Interview........
21 Jan 2014
Passport Req..
09 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 Feb 2014
LANDED..........
26 feb 2014
User_23 said:
Hello Everyone!

I am a July applicant and I have been tracking this forum since a long time for updates. First of all, I would like to thank all the forum members for being a constant support to each other in the course of this long wait. As we all know, we get married with great hopes of being together with our loved ones and have a bright future. But all our dreams are just shattered with this existing visa processing timelines. I could see people who wish to celebrate their 1st wedding anniversaries happily together are still struck in this pain of wait by just praying for their visas soon. Now putting forward few of my questions here.

1. Why is NDVO taking so long to process our applications inspite of the strike getting over? As we could see, hardly there are less than 5 applicants a week with status change!!
All of us are with a positive hope that this new year 2014 would bring some significant change with NDVO in granting more visas and I find it to be a big disappointment with relatively less no of IP & DM compared to NOV 2012.

2. Why is NDVO not transparent to anyone? Basically a country's immigration system should be framed in such a way that there is easy way of communication between the immigrants and the immigration office. But here we are being bullied that if we try to contact NDVO, our visa processing time might be delayed!!
So then how do we come to know what is actually happening to our files even after submitting our passports more than half a year before?!?!

3. Is there no bilateral coordinator between India & Canada to look at these issues? India being a democratic country should definitely involve in resolving such issues with a foreign country for better migration!!

4. What is the use of GCMS notes & MP query when we very well know that our files will not be touched for months together?

I know most of have us all these questions lingering in our minds everyday when we check for our visa status in the website. Finally here is one last question which I wonder has anyone of us ever made a thought of it!!

5. Why don't we people join hands together to raise this serious issue to the New Delhi office directly? We just cant be patient for all the time with no factual information about our processing. Just imagine there are so many couples like us who are just waiting and very uncertain on what is actually happening in reality! Its our right to ask and its their duty to answer as after all its about our visas!!

Looking forward for all your views in this regard.
[i wish to support u...till someone takes drastic steps they will keep playing with our emotions and life.
this situation is tiring and killing us..
it is my right to be with my husband...either reject or approve but atleast take a decision soon.]

kejalmistry

Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
23-May-2013
Med's Done....
8-Apr-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM-12-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
very soon...
Gauti said:
what does that mean.

i got cancellation ?
Your status says u had interview and after that they handed you a passport...

So what did NDVO said after your interview?

Gauti

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Earth
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-apr-2013
Doc's Request.
30-sep-2014
File Transfer...
Somewhere Near June
Med's Done....
04-jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
19-Feb-2016
rani2728 said:
Gauti said:

any comment on this ?
[Hi, Did they return u the passport just after ur interview...i mean they handed over the passport to u w.o telling u anything abt medical?
or did it come thro post after ur interview]
no she gave me after she done with interview, and told me
"Your medical is also expired you keep this passport you might need it for medical"

Gauti

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Earth
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-apr-2013
Doc's Request.
30-sep-2014
File Transfer...
Somewhere Near June
Med's Done....
04-jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
19-Feb-2016
kejalmistry said:
Your status says u had interview and after that they handed you a passport...

So what did NDVO said after your interview?
after interview lady said the worst can " we can cancel you application or may be process your application"
and she gave me the passprt and told you keep this passport because your medical is expired so i might need to go for medical"

so confusing.
i don't knhow what to do......!

kejalmistry

Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
23-May-2013
Med's Done....
8-Apr-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM-12-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
very soon...
Gauti said:
after interview lady said the worst can " we can cancel you application or may be process your application"
and she gave me the passprt and told you keep this passport because your medical is expired so i might need to go for medical"

so confusing.
you can do Case Specific inquiry and ask about what does Decision Made mean and also call to customer case though we they are useless but at least you can try.

Contact to MP in canada and find out exact reason...

check your mail properly they might ask you for re-medical...

do MP enquiry asap so u can get some information in short duration

NAKSA1521

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2013
AOR Received.
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
12-08-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013 IP on 29th March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
Gauti said:

so confusing.
Relax Gauti, don't be so stressed, how was your interview ?? What questions did they asked?? how long interview lasted for ??
They returned your passport because you have to do re-medicals and sent it again so that they can issue you the visa...best of luck

Gauti

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Earth
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-apr-2013
Doc's Request.
30-sep-2014
File Transfer...
Somewhere Near June
Med's Done....
04-jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
19-Feb-2016
NAKSA1521 said:
Relax Gauti, don't be so stressed, how was your interview ?? What questions did they asked?? how long interview lasted for ??
They returned your passport because you have to do re-medicals and sent it again so that they can issue you the visa...best of luck
mine was the longest in the history of CIC
some Mrs Narayanan took my interview,
she told me it's longest interview she ever had.

interview was so so
but not bad

NAKSA1521

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2013
AOR Received.
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
12-08-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013 IP on 29th March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
Gauti said:
mine was the longest in the history of CIC
some Mrs Narayanan took my interview,
she told me it's longest interview she ever had.

interview was so so
but not bad
What questions were asked, how long the interview was ? did you carry all the proofs with you, had she seen all of them ?? please give all details because there are many applicants are having interview in feb-march, also don't worry about your application, keep an eye on inbox, you will get e-mail asking for a medical and send ASAP along with your passport to receive shiny visa, cheer up.

mani04

Oct 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2013
File Transfer...
25-07-2013
Passport Req..
12-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Gauti said:

any comment on this ?
relax gauti....hope the best can happen and u will get the positive decision......