06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
youtube101 said:
All this wait is making me a religious man.
good... something good coming out of this 'NDVO' nonsensical process...meditating and keeping sharp objects out of distance, staying away from walls (not to bang one's head) also helps...just joking

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
bakshlaiverabba said:
Try not to get too down. This is a very testing time for us all. You have to have faith in the Almighty that everything will work out. Truth always shines bright. Keep your chin up...everything will work out just fine and dandy.
thanks bakshlaiverabba for your concern....whatever happens, happens but would like to know it fast if there is an interview or not...I have ordered notes and expect it get it by first week of Jan..if it shows 'nothing started' then, like Anna, I would start an indefinite fast (need to reduce weight anyway) in front of ND visa office

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 4, DM: Not sure. PP received: Feb 11, 2014
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
I think all May applicants without any known red flags are still maybe ok as they did not complete May yet. In fact that list is not exhaustive since there are couple I heard outside the forum May 28 that got into IP. As well the IP list is growing which shows lack of getting work done on NDVo side.
waiting 2 exhale said:
NDVO is years behind modern civilization..they think everyone should have a traditional wedding, same caste, same age, family blessings....still they may call for interview just for the fun of it...I have a feeling that from Myrah's spreadsheet if your status is still 'application received' (for Jan to May applicants) it is most probably interview recommended...

Mahi_Milaa_De

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
bakshlaiverabba said:
No it just says app received. Will be medicals still be updated even though I sent them with my application?
Hi ....
Is anything written in your ADR about the medicals validity???? Like your medical is valid till????

Mr.Singh3084

Star Member
Aug 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New-Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-March-2013
AOR Received.
18-04-2013
File Transfer...
18-04-2013
Med's Done....
06-02-2013
Passport Req..
15-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waheguru Knows.....
Garry sidhu said:
Sry for
Late reply interview is done lady at interview was very nice she give both of us sufficent time to prove us at end she return passport for re medical she say only one month is left and cant give visa in such sort time we will get mail for remeddical now i dont know when we get mail anyone can help and in interview we are posstive and tell truth she belive in us and give possitive reply about our case and she is smiiling in whole interview
Congrats for successful attempt mite hope u will get ur visa soon.
If u dont mind,Will u plz mess in ma PM box the questions which they asked as many u remember just to help me as If I will get Interview so I can hve a better idea or u can mess me ur contact number I will call u to get the desired info whn evr u free
I will appreciate ur help
Thnx mite

chacha Chaudry

Star Member
Dec 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/Oct/2013
AOR Received.
Oct/2013
File Transfer...
01/Nov/2013
Med's Done....
19/Aug/2013
Passport Req..
13/Nov/2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 05/July/2014 .. Decision Made on 19/July/2014... Received my passport on 26/July/2014
Hello Guys, I would like to know, in the ecas it shows they have received my file on 16 oct along with my medical. I want to know should i consider this date for the whole processing time which is usually now 12 months or so once your file reaches at NDVO ?? or should i start the 12 months time period when i had sent my passport at NDVO. ??

Here i wana say something, in the previous conversation as some people said they didnt send their skype chat conversation or facebook conversation, because they dont wanted to share their personal conversation which they have done with their partners.
I would suggest to everyone its always good thing if you can provide all your conversation which you guys have done with your partner like on skype, whatsapp, facebook, emails or anything and never ever shy to disclose even your personal chat with the immigration.
I was even advised by someone to show all the jewellery bills which we had bought during my wedding along with all the hotel bills and other bills.
So once again its always good idea to provide all the evidence to the immigration so that they cant indict on your relationship
Wishing you all good luck ..................... :-X

maverick27

Nov 24, 2013
Hello,

I am an Indian working in Kuwait. My Fiance is a permanent resident in Canada (She will be applying for her citizenship around March 2014) and working as a Nurse there. We have known each other since 2010 and are planning to get married in December 2014 and plan to settle in Canada. She will be my sponsor but I have read few posts on this forum which say that there is lot of scrutiny in getting a PR especially when the sponsor is female as they might think I have married her to get a better life in Canada and things likewise. I want to know what would be the best possible and fastest way to complete the PR process and the necessary precautions that I will have to take to avoid any issues.

Experts, I request your guidance on this :)

Thanks!

bhar

Mar 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2013
AOR Received.
23-02-2013
File Transfer...
26-02-2013
Med's Done....
24-12-2012
Passport Req..
Aug ( Missed in March)
VISA ISSUED...
IP 18th Dec 2013.
Hi Guys,

Got my GCMS notes, nothing has been done on the file.

Security: Not started
Criminality: Not started
Eligibility: In progress
Medical : Passed

Don't understand what NDVO is upto. :mad:

chacha Chaudry

Star Member
Dec 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/Oct/2013
AOR Received.
Oct/2013
File Transfer...
01/Nov/2013
Med's Done....
19/Aug/2013
Passport Req..
13/Nov/2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 05/July/2014 .. Decision Made on 19/July/2014... Received my passport on 26/July/2014
maverick27 said:
I am an Indian working in Kuwait. My Fiance is a permanent resident in Canada (She will be applying for her citizenship around March 2014) and working as a Nurse there. We have known each other since 2010 and are planning to get married in December 2014 and plan to settle in Canada. She will be my sponsor but I have read few posts on this forum which say that there is lot of scrutiny in getting a PR especially when the sponsor is female as they might think I have married her to get a better life in Canada and things likewise. I want to know what would be the best possible and fastest way to complete the PR process and the necessary precautions that I will have to take to avoid any issues.

Thanks!

Hello maverick, As i am not an expert at all. but i can give you some suggestions. First of all dont worry about anything what other people have said in the past. it was basically based on their own opinions. If your fiance is already have PR and working as a nurse, then i think you should get married as soon as possible and this is the fastest way you to get PR. She will be applying her citizenship in 2014 as you said, i wont think it will effects on your case once you will apply. Canadian immigration rules have become tights. But if your relation ship genuine that it should be any problem at all.
You should take some precautions as you said, like try to get all the proofs which you have show to the immigration when your case will be file. like your telephones bills, your skype,whatspp,facebook, chat conversation. If you are sending or receiving any kind of gifts of letters or any thing , try to keep the bills, where ever you go and you are going to spend your time together, you need to get all the proofs like your travelling records in which your tickets, your hotel bills, your credit card expenditures. I would strongly suggest to you try to collect all the evidences which shows your relation ship is genuine. Immigration does the scrutiny check and its all depend the case to case. Dont lose and loopholes.....
Wish you good luck and now other members would guide you too.

visu007

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
File Transfer...
15-08-2013
Med's Done....
24-06-2013
Interview........
Not yet... Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: March 25, 2014, DM: March 28, 2014
LANDED..........
Soon...
Hello,

Does anyone know what CSC Date in the GCMS notes mean? I have been looking all over the place and I cannot find what this means. Under the SPONSORSHIP - FAMILY CLASS title, there is a line for "CSC Date:" and that is left blank. At the very end under the notes section there is "No cscd entered as no info was provided on the back of a photo". What does this imply in terms of the processing of the application? Does any one know? And does anyone have a date entered for this line in thier GCMS notes?

Please check your GCMS notes and let me know what you see for this specific line. Thank you!!!

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
bhar said:
Hi Guys,

Got my GCMS notes, nothing has been done on the file.

Security: Not started
Criminality: Not started
Eligibility: In progress
Medical : Passed

Don't understand what NDVO is upto. :mad:
try your MP..some people say it helped them and some say it is a waste of time...no harm in trying except your time..don't understand why security and criminality should take this long...

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
visu007 said:
Hello,

Does anyone know what CSC Date in the GCMS notes mean? I have been looking all over the place and I cannot find what this means. Under the SPONSORSHIP - FAMILY CLASS title, there is a line for "CSC Date:" and that is left blank. At the very end under the notes section there is "No cscd entered as no info was provided on the back of a photo". What does this imply in terms of the processing of the application? Does any one know? And does anyone have a date entered for this line in thier GCMS notes?

Please check your GCMS notes and let me know what you see for this specific line. Thank you!!!
I think it stands for Client Service Commitment Date, which is referring to the CSC Date under subtitle SPONSORSHIP - FAMILY CLASS but not 100% sure...

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
maverick27 said:
Hello,

Thanks!
each case is different and person who is writing is stating his/her experience and does not apply to everyone else...plan your wedding properly with family members attending the wedding; honeymoon if possible; plenty of pics; email chats after she moves back to Canada, etc etc....this will minimize from being called for interview but honestly at this point I don't know what the red flags are anymore since people without red flags are called for interview and people with red flags are given visas....good luck

visu007

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
File Transfer...
15-08-2013
Med's Done....
24-06-2013
Interview........
Not yet... Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: March 25, 2014, DM: March 28, 2014
LANDED..........
Soon...
Myrah7 said:
I think it stands for Client Service Commitment Date, which is referring to the CSC Date under subtitle SPONSORSHIP - FAMILY CLASS but not 100% sure...
Thanks Myrah. Does your GCMS notes have this field and is there a date entered for this field?

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
visu007 said:
Thanks Myrah. Does your GCMS notes have this field and is there a date entered for this field?
u r welcome :) I think everyone has this in their gcms notes....my 1st notes are due end of this month will confirm it then..