06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
PJP109 said:
I have seen a refusal letter... If u send me a snapshot then I can help u figure out if its from CIC or not
this is what I like about this site..unlike other forums there is someone here who is willing to help or atleast point the direction to where one can get some help..and that's why this forum is going strong unlike other forums

hot90

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Govermment of Canada Gouvernement du Canada
Consulate General of Canada Consulate general du Canada

Date: November 29, 2013

UCI: xxxxxxxx Application xxxxxxxxxx
l llil llll llililil !il] !ilt ililillllltiltilt l llil llll llililil !il] !ilt ililillllltiltilt

name
address
lndia

Dear xxxxxxx:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
I have completed the assessment of your application. After careful and thorough consideration
of all aspects of your application and the supporting information and documents provided, I have
determined that you do not meet the requirements for a permanent resident visa.

Section 4 of the lmmigration and Refugee Protection Regulations provides that:

4. (1) For the purposes of these Regulations, a foreign national shall not be considered a
spouse, a common-law partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law
partnership or conjugal partnership
- -{a)'was entered into prilmarlly for the purpose of acquiring any Status or privilege under the Act;
or
(b) is not genuine.

Based on information available to me, I am satisfied that your marriage to your sponsor is not
genuine and was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring permanent residence in
Canada. You are therefore not a member of the family class whose application as your
sponsor's spouse may be sponsored pursuant to section 117(1)(a) of the lmmigration and
Section 11(1) of the lmmigration and Refugee Protection Act states that the visa or
document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign
national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Pursuant to section 2(2) of
the lmmigration and Refugee Protection Act, references to 'this Act' include regulations
made under it. I am satisfied that you do not meet the requirements of section 4 of the
lmmigration and Refugge Protection Regulations for a visa as your sponsor's spouse under --
family class for reasons set out above. I am, therefore, refusing your application pursuant
to section 11(1) of the lmmigration and Refugee Protection Act.

lmmigration Section - Service de l'lmmigration
Consulate General of Canada - Consulat g6n6ral du Canada
S.C.O. 54-55-56, Sector 17-A, Chandigarh, UT 160017 lndia - lnde www.india.gc.ca

on backside of the page

I am notifying your sponsor of the appeal provisions of the lmmigntion and Refugee
Protection Act. I am using the last known address for your sponsor which is
namexxxxxx
addressxxxxxx
lndia

if this address is not correct, please provide this office and with your sponsor's new address immediately so that this letter can be resent to the new address

Sincerely

immigration Officer

S.C.O. 54-55-56, Sector 17-A, Chandigarh, UT 160017 lndia - lnde www.india.gc.ca

hot90

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
which envolope i got that is with normal stamps Rs/- 3 + 2
consulate stamp in blue pad
not post office stamp on same destination from their is post means not sector 17 chandigarh

Sector 2 that is clearly shown ON STAMP OF POST OFFICE not official letter

some spelling mistake in the letter like Chandigharh (CHANDIGARH)

hot90

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
When visa officer said on interview they will send us by email decision of our application why they send by post

not on email

hot90

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
please Answere me i am worried

some time i am thinking this is trape by some one who got my original letter and change in refusal

harryiswaiting

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi/ Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/04/2012
Doc's Request.
Ottawa 01/2014
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
23/07/2012
Med's Done....
13/03/2012
Interview........
28/01/2013
Passport Req..
13/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Refused 29/01/2013, Appeal won Nov, 2013
LANDED..........
HarryisSTILLwaiting.
hot90 said:
please Answere me i am worried

some time i am thinking this is trape by some one who got my original letter and change in refusal
hot90, this seems like an official rejection letter to me. We received all of our correspondence by email, but they sent the rejection letter by mail with the passport enclosed. It also was just on a black letterhead, as if it is a logo just in the document. It also sounds exactly how they word a refusal. Basically, the officer did not see you relationship as a genuine one. I suggest you join the Spousal Appeal thread on this forum. There are many people there who can guide you. Basically your first step is to file an appeal as you only have 30 days from the date of the letter. I also strongly suggest you find a good lawyer to give you more specific guidance for your case.

I'm sorry you were rejected, but if you have a lot of dedication, you can pull through it! Best of luck. :)

harryiswaiting

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi/ Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/04/2012
Doc's Request.
Ottawa 01/2014
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
23/07/2012
Med's Done....
13/03/2012
Interview........
28/01/2013
Passport Req..
13/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
HarryisSTILLwaiting.
hot90 said:
Logo is only front side but not on the back side
That's how ours looks...

They don't always ask for the passport in the beginning. Have you checked e-cas? It will say decision made eventually.

harryiswaiting

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi/ Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/04/2012
Doc's Request.
Ottawa 01/2014
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
23/07/2012
Med's Done....
13/03/2012
Interview........
28/01/2013
Passport Req..
13/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
HarryisSTILLwaiting.
hot90 said:
I have to appeal to high commision right now
No, you don't appeal to the high commission. You now need to deal with the Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB) and file your appeal there. Here's the link about the process: http://www.irb-cisr.gc.ca/Eng/BoaCom/references/procedures/Pages/ProcessSpoPar.aspx

Here are the forms to appeal: http://www.irb-cisr.gc.ca/Eng/res/form/Pages/IadSai428Intro.aspx

PJP109

Star Member
Sep 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 April 2013
AOR Received.
27 April 2013
File Transfer...
7 May 2013
Med's Done....
28 December 2012
Interview........
20 February 2014
Passport Req..
31 May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP - 20 February 2014, DM - 20 April 2014
hot90 said:
Yha i already seen the vistor visa rejetion letter that letter is not the same mine because my letter is on the pad of goverment of canada cosulate generl
But which i seen refusal that is on
CITIZEN AND IMMIGRATION CANADA and then in last officer sign and consulate visa office address my letter is not same it straight consulate pad
Hi... This is an official letter from CIC... I believe they will send one letter to yr sponsor in Canada too... Also an option to appeal...
Keep in mind.. It will take over a year to get an appeal date...
I have heard some ppl suggest to re-apply by fulfilling the rejection reasons.... Consult few ppl before making a decision....
Also, if you think you won't have strong evidences and clarifications for your appeal then better to reapply because I have heard one they reject appeal then you can not apply again.... So please take advise from reliable people before making a decision.... Good luck.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
hot90 said:
Govermment of Canada Gouvernement du Canada
Consulate General of Canada Consulate general du Canada

Date: November 29, 2013

UCI: xxxxxxxx Application xxxxxxxxxx
l llil llll llililil !il] !ilt ililillllltiltilt l llil llll llililil !il] !ilt ililillllltiltilt

name
address
lndia

Dear xxxxxxx:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
I have completed the assessment of your application. After careful and thorough consideration
of all aspects of your application and the supporting information and documents provided, I have
determined that you do not meet the requirements for a permanent resident visa.

Section 4 of the lmmigration and Refugee Protection Regulations provides that:

4. (1) For the purposes of these Regulations, a foreign national shall not be considered a
spouse, a common-law partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law
partnership or conjugal partnership
- -{a)'was entered into prilmarlly for the purpose of acquiring any Status or privilege under the Act;
or
(b) is not genuine.

Based on information available to me, I am satisfied that your marriage to your sponsor is not
genuine and was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring permanent residence in
Canada. You are therefore not a member of the family class whose application as your
sponsor's spouse may be sponsored pursuant to section 117(1)(a) of the lmmigration and
Section 11(1) of the lmmigration and Refugee Protection Act states that the visa or
document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign
national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Pursuant to section 2(2) of
the lmmigration and Refugee Protection Act, references to 'this Act' include regulations
made under it. I am satisfied that you do not meet the requirements of section 4 of the
lmmigration and Refugge Protection Regulations for a visa as your sponsor's spouse under --
family class for reasons set out above. I am, therefore, refusing your application pursuant
to section 11(1) of the lmmigration and Refugee Protection Act.

on backside of the page

I am notifying your sponsor of the appeal provisions of the lmmigntion and Refugee
Protection Act. I am using the last known address for your sponsor which is
namexxxxxx
addressxxxxxx
lndia

if this address is not correct, please provide this office and with your sponsor's new address immediately so that this letter can be resent to the new address

Sincerely

immigration Officer

I am sorry dear, but this seems like an official letter. I think they mailed it to you so that it isn't lost in the email or spam folder as some applicants do not receive emails from NDVO and this is an important document. They wanted to make sure you received.

Go ahead with the appeal. NDVO is unfair in being so quick to reject and dismiss your case. Show them who is boss and who is right (YOU ARE!!). We are all rooting for you to win the appeal. Any anytime you have any more questions, we will always be here to try to answer them. Good Luck!

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
waiting 2 exhale said:
this is what I like about this site..unlike other forums there is someone here who is willing to help or atleast point the direction to where one can get some help..and that's why this forum is going strong unlike other forums
My thoughts exactly. In moments like this, when we can't make sense of what to do and what is happening, we need a place to turn to where we could get answers to our queries and support as well. Thank you waiting2exhale, as well as harryiswaiting and PJP109, for helping out here. I am sure hot90 is really appreciating all the help you are providing.

I hope nobody has to go through this pain of being refused after waiting for so long to be with our significant other :(

PJP109

Star Member
Sep 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 April 2013
AOR Received.
27 April 2013
File Transfer...
7 May 2013
Med's Done....
28 December 2012
Interview........
20 February 2014
Passport Req..
31 May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP - 20 February 2014, DM - 20 April 2014
Desi-girl said:
My thoughts exactly. In moments like this, when we can't make sense of what to do and what is happening, we need a place to turn to where we could get answers to our queries and support as well. Thank you waiting2exhale, as well as harryiswaiting and PJP109, for helping out here. I am sure hot90 is really appreciating all the help you are providing.
No prb at all.. We all r here to help each other :) many of u r far more active than some of us... It helps a lottt :)