Med's Done....
4th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
9th Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Hey can someone help Richie Robert with regards to his question? I dunno what would one do in a situation like his as I haven't come across this issue before...

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
Both parties are locking their horns ardently , it's like Win-Win situation for PAFSO and at this stage they are least concerned about any loss to their nation and economy and most importantly the people ( including PR applicants,Student's & Visitors) who are badly suffering coz of this what we call egoistic clash on both sides . But things turns out to favourable in some way coz previously PAFSO were running tortoise move now they are in full swing by completely stopping their services . Now the Government has to take some concrete action to end this on going tussle. Let's wait and watch !!!!!

Effective Monday, in order to persuade the Government that binding arbitration remains the responsible way forward to resolve our dispute, PAFSO members will withdraw all services until further notice at Canada's fifteen largest visa processing centres abroad: Abu Dhabi, Ankara, Beijing, Cairo, Delhi/Chandigarh, Hong Kong, London, Manila, Mexico City, Moscow, Paris, Riyadh, Sao Paulo, and Shanghai.

Maybe this will result in waiting for another few weeks. However, lets see what happens next week, complete withdrawal of all immigration services is better than partial withdrawal. This should at last force Tony Clement and his govt to surrender to pafso's demands at the earliest.
Achha hai, if strike is to continue one way or another, this is the right way. Why should only those people face inconvenience who are waiting for pr, let everybody face it as this would put entire responsibility on Tony Clement

RD.NewDelhi

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th April 2013
AOR Received.
16th May 2013
File Transfer...
22nd May 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
11th June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
ip - 26th oct(changed on ecas on 29th) || DM checked on 11th Nov || visa issued on 4th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
soooooooonnnnn :)
Myrah7 said:
Both parties are locking their horns ardently , it's like Win-Win situation for PAFSO and at this stage they are least concerned about any loss to their nation and economy and most importantly the people ( including PR applicants,Student's & Visitors) who are badly suffering coz of this what we call egoistic clash on both sides . But things turns out to favourable in some way coz previously PAFSO were running tortoise move now they are in full swing by completely stopping their services . Now the Government has to take some concrete action to end this on going tussle. Let's wait and watch !!!!!

Effective Monday, in order to persuade the Government that binding arbitration remains the responsible way forward to resolve our dispute, PAFSO members will withdraw all services until further notice at Canada's fifteen largest visa processing centres abroad: Abu Dhabi, Ankara, Beijing, Cairo, Delhi/Chandigarh, Hong Kong, London, Manila, Mexico City, Moscow, Paris, Riyadh, Sao Paulo, and Shanghai.

Maybe this will result in waiting for another few weeks. However, lets see what happens next week, complete withdrawal of all immigration services is better than partial withdrawal. This should at last force Tony Clement and his govt to surrender to pafso's demands at the earliest.
Achha hai, if strike is to continue one way or another, this is the right way. Why should only those people face inconvenience who are waiting for pr, let everybody face it as this would put entire responsibility on Tony Clement
thats right. Now keep waiting till monday. Next week is gonna b really very crucial -- I am sure this all is gonna end soon very soon !! So just chill guys and njoy the weekend !! :))

mona2013

Jul 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2013
File Transfer...
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
6-02-2013
Passport Req..
30-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Soon!!
pafso is being totally unreasonable!! I've not seen such unreasonable demands anywhere before. Its like comparing your job to lawyer or doctor in public service!! Why would two jobs be same? Do u require same qualifications or intellect for those jobs? These people chose these jobs. It wasn't imposed on them. And they were aware of the pay structure before they took the job. And also if gov bows to these guys now then others will threaten tomorrow. Airlines, schools, railways. They have indeed already threatened. Ab baat yahan tak aa gayi hai toh i wish the gov would win this through back to work legislation.

Pafso has proved very irresponsible and is trying to incite the public through its provocative statements. If pafso wins this it can be a pioneer case on which all the other and way bigger unions will base their strikes on!!

mona2013

Jul 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2013
File Transfer...
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
6-02-2013
Passport Req..
30-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Soon!!
But yea wishing and hoping that everyone gets to be with their spouses soon.:):) stay strong guys. We'll get through this. And Myrah is right. Now that they have withdrawn all services, in so many places the govt has to act soon and very wisely.

God is in control of everything. Patience is the key.

contactsm

Jul 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2013
Doc's Request.
23-01-2013
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
File Transfer...
05-02-2013
Med's Request
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
03-01-2013
Passport Req..
4 march but missed mail hence sent on 7 sept
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully today
LANDED..........
hopefully tomorrow
mona2013 said:
pafso is being totally unreasonable!! I've not seen such unreasonable demands anywhere before. Its like comparing your job to lawyer or doctor in public service!! Why would two jobs be same? Do u require same qualifications or intellect for those jobs? These people chose these jobs. It wasn't imposed on them. And they were aware of the pay structure before they took the job. And also if gov bows to these guys now then others will threaten tomorrow. Airlines, schools, railways. They have indeed already threatened. Ab baat yahan tak aa gayi hai toh i wish the gov would win this through back to work legislation.

Pafso has proved very irresponsible and is trying to incite the public through its provocative statements. If pafso wins this it can be a pioneer case on which all the other and way bigger unions will base their strikes on!!

when i think of these selfish guys, it reminds me of a sentence which my dgm told to staff. "if u are not happy with the company, and if u feel we are being unfair to u, PLS QUIT. DONT WASTE UR TALENT AND FIND A JOB THAT SUITS UR REQUIREMENT. THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF GUYS WAITING OUTSIDE THE CO FOR UR JOBS."
Same sent goes for these immigration guys.
quit and find jobs that suits ur requirement rathing then sitting and doing strike...
strike is done by ppl who are helpless and have no capabillities to prove themself.
anyways god bless them and wish their relatives dont face any stirke problem by any other dept.
i pray that there is no such moemnt in their life, when they need a doctor and doctors says i m on strike that moment may make them understand the pain of thousand ppl on this site.

suban

Jul 11, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
24 Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Re-med Nov 25
Passport Req..
09 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Nov 11; DM 2014 Jan 19; Received pp with visa Jan 21
LANDED..........
Feb 4, 2014
Hey guys, i have a question. U know very well pafso n tb are showing their power n we r victims. I am now serously thinking of going back home to be with my wife n family. My sponsorship process is going on. Delhi vo has her pp since march 16. Can i stay back home for 4 months? I meet the requirements- living in canada 4 more than 2 yrs n must be in canada while she lands in. I am worried abt it. Can i stay there that long? Any idea, suggestiom?

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
suban said:
Hey guys, i have a question. U know very well pafso n tb are showing their power n we r victims. I am now serously thinking of going back home to be with my wife n family. My sponsorship process is going on. Delhi vo has her pp since march 16. Can i stay back home for 4 months? I meet the requirements- living in canada 4 more than 2 yrs n must be in canada while she lands in. I am worried abt it. Can i stay there that long? Any idea, suggestiom?
If u r a PR then u r supposed to remain in Canada except for short vacations(maybe max 3-4 weeks). but if ur a citizen then u r free to travel as u like.

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mona2013 said:
But yea wishing and hoping that everyone gets to be with their spouses soon.:):) stay strong guys. We'll get through this. And Myrah is right. Now that they have withdrawn all services, in so many places the govt has to act soon and very wisely.

God is in control of everything. Patience is the key.
now im even more confident that the strike will be called off...cant wat yeaaa ;D

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Withdraw all services from Monday hmmm!

PAFSO, is becomes like a Hindi Film Actor " Tu Meri Nahin to Kiski Nahin ", Hum Sabko le dobenge Sanam"

At this time - I feel like rolling up my sleeves and saying - OK, go ahead - aur kya, bata aur kya kar sakta hain? PAFSO releases statement, Foreign officers leaving respective cities and are at Airport, coming back to Canada

In hindsight, we will tell our future kids - "look we were the lucky ones" who were trapped by once called immigration strike which they hopefully would laugh it off as they would find this blackmail so ridiculous

..and good PAFSO weren't on strike during ARGO :(

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
user828 said:
Withdraw all services from Monday hmmm!

PAFSO, is becomes like a Hindi Film Actor " Tu Meri Nahin to Kiski Nahin ", Hum Sabko le dobenge Sanam"

At this time - I feel like rolling up my sleeves and saying - OK, go ahead - aur kya, bata aur kya kar sakta hain? PAFSO releases statement, Foreign officers leaving respective cities and are at Airport, coming back to Canada

In hindsight, we will tell our future kids - "look we were the lucky ones" who were trapped by once called immigration strike which they hopefully would laugh it off as they would find this blackmail so ridiculous

..and good PAFSO weren't on strike during ARGO :(
hahahaha ya man selfish ppl....lets see how much more greedy they can be....govt wont give in for sure....!!

Gauti

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Earth
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-apr-2013
Doc's Request.
30-sep-2014
File Transfer...
Somewhere Near June
Med's Done....
04-jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
19-Feb-2016
NOW PAFSO Stands for :
The PERFECT ASSOCIATION of FOREIGN STRIKE OFFICERS !

:p :p :p

Harshiddhi005

Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-MAY-2013 REACHED CIC-M ON 10-MAY-2013
AOR Received.
1-JUNE-2013
File Transfer...
4-JUNE-2013
Med's Done....
5-FEB-2013
Passport Req..
20-JUNE-2013 REACED NEW DELHI ON 27-JUNE-2013
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY SOON
Just keep praying guys pafso said if government doesnt agree till monday then they wil stop the minimum amount of work as well... Chances are government might accept the offer... :D ;D GODDDD PLEASEEEE DO SOME MIRACLEEEE...