Re-med Nov 25
Passport Req..
09 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Nov 11; DM 2014 Jan 19; Received pp with visa Jan 21
LANDED..........
Feb 4, 2014
gupta417 said:
How reliable is your source of information Gauti???? this will be a big impact on all of us if this is true...

- Gupta
the news is true. i got this info from harper,s twitter. new immigration minister is chris alexander. check his twitter- https://twitter.com/calxandr

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
its tue morning....nothing as yet.....definitely ndvo is not working man...another week is passing by and no news no nothing.... :mad:

ankb2308

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2013
AOR Received.
26-02-2013
File Transfer...
28-03-2013
Med's Done....
12-25-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-2013
This is complete misinformation Gauti. Of course the NDVO is processing Canadian visas, they are simply clearing 2012 applicants as fast as possible because their medical is expiring. DO NOT spread false information unless you can reliably confirm this is true. "Someone" is not a source! There are a LOT of couples dependent on reliable information as everything has been on hold for a while, and any movement affects all of us.

So unless you can point to an official page/website maintained by the government of Canada or it's offices overseas, it is NOT true.

Gauti said:
Guys just got a news from someone in delhi "Delhi visa office is not working on Canadian visa's any more because of the strike"

chalo ji bachi khuchi aas be reh gayi

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
this is the reply of PAFSO...THIS IS ALL THEY SAY ...WHOEVER IS EMAILING THEM ABT THE STRIKE.... SAD

Thank you for the support. PAFSO members want nothing more than to end the strike and get back to normal, but the employer controls that process and has shown no interest in returning to negotiations. In the meantime, rotating withdrawals of service will continue in offices including New Delhi, and while that does not mean that no visas are being issued (due to the presence of non-PAFSO staff), there are significant delays. If you would like to see this situation end, please let the Minister of Immigration know by e-mailing jason.kenney @ parl.gc.ca

We are very sorry this is affecting you and your husband. Please understand that PAFSO members take great pride in their work and want nothing more than to return to normal. You can help encourage the employer back to the negotiating table by e-mailing the Minister of Immigration at jason.kenney @ parl.gc.ca and telling him your story, and why you would like to see our job action resolved.

IT CLEARLY STATES THEY ARE ISSUING VISA'S BUT ITS DELAYING...ITS NOT LIKE THEY COMPLETELY STOPPED WORKIN AND ONE MORE THING....THR ARE 100 OF PPL WHO DONT EVEN COME TO THESE FORUMS...SO EVEN THEIR VISAS MUST BE GETTING APPROVED BUT WE DONT KNOW COZ THEY ARENT HERE ON THIS FORUM....so pls I want everyone to relax and don't get stressed on any other information....just pray and be positive...every day u guys are 1 day closer to your visa's

RD.NewDelhi

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th April 2013
AOR Received.
16th May 2013
File Transfer...
22nd May 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
11th June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
ip - 26th oct(changed on ecas on 29th) || DM checked on 11th Nov || visa issued on 4th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
soooooooonnnnn :)
Myrah7 said:
this is the reply of PAFSO...THIS IS ALL THEY SAY ...WHOEVER IS EMAILING THEM ABT THE STRIKE.... SAD

Thank you for the support. PAFSO members want nothing more than to end the strike and get back to normal, but the employer controls that process and has shown no interest in returning to negotiations. In the meantime, rotating withdrawals of service will continue in offices including New Delhi, and while that does not mean that no visas are being issued (due to the presence of non-PAFSO staff), there are significant delays. If you would like to see this situation end, please let the Minister of Immigration know by e-mailing jason.kenney @ parl.gc.ca

We are very sorry this is affecting you and your husband. Please understand that PAFSO members take great pride in their work and want nothing more than to return to normal. You can help encourage the employer back to the negotiating table by e-mailing the Minister of Immigration at jason.kenney @ parl.gc.ca and telling him your story, and why you would like to see our job action resolved.

IT CLEARLY STATES THEY ARE ISSUING VISA'S BUT ITS DELAYING...ITS NOT LIKE THEY COMPLETELY STOPPED WORKIN AND ONE MORE THING....THR ARE 100 OF PPL WHO DONT EVEN COME TO THESE FORUMS...SO EVEN THEIR VISAS MUST BE GETTING APPROVED BUT WE DONT KNOW COZ THEY ARENT HERE ON THIS FORUM....so pls I want everyone to relax and don't get stressed on any other information....just pray and be positive...every day u guys are 1 day closer to your visa's
I agree - work is being done but not as do they do n any normal day - since they don have that much manpower available coz of the strike and work,timings are restricted too - so thrs no overtime is being done therefore no extra work.

and they are working on 2012 cases maybe bcoz thr background check might be almost done n thr med s gonna exp soon too that's why they are focusing more on them as by doing this there s not much workload on them - but it doesn't mean they are not working on,our files - maybe they'll be but are not posting anything - maybe the day the strike is over we get lots of ppr's n dm's -- even they wouldn't want hell lot of backlog waiting for them once they are fully back. That's what i personally feel.

HOPING!!

Aryansharma

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2013
AOR Received.
17-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-04-2013
Med's Done....
13-01-2013
Passport Req..
26-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Allright people, I know we all are frustrated !! But I see some narcissist weirdo maniac who lives an imaginary life due to the invention of facebook and twitter, and spreading useless rumors for no reason... Let's use our brains.. Do we think every single applicant that has applied for visa comes to this forum ?? No ... Not at all ... There must be 4-5 cases in every single remote Punjab village .. People who have no clue what canadavisa.com is .. Do you think that this forum gives us a clear picture of the visa office scene .. Hell no !! Visitor visas are being issued in 25 days, a process which used to take 2 days .. Student visas are issued... I know its painfully slow !! But if the NDVO is working on other categories, m sure they are working on ours as well.. So the point is do not lose hope.. Cuz some useless loser does not realize what do we have on line here, our relationship, our marriage our whole freaking life is on stake.. My wife is eight months pregnant sitting alone in Canada... I have sent countless mails to NDVO.. Guess what no response.. So finally, I applied a tourist visa for my mom.. guess what took 25 days.. Finally my mother is departing today. But would that make my wife happy.. No she needs me.... She is going through hell... Disturbed and distressed... She comes to this forum and becomes suicidal.. So guys have some respect ... Do not break people's hopes just cuz u seek undue attention ..That won't make a hero.. No visa officers and posting about their work on twitter or Facebook... get out of creative imagination and let people live..

aakriti

Feb 4, 2013
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th Feb
AOR Received.
25th Feb
File Transfer...
8th march
Med's Done....
13th Jan
Passport Req..
3rd Aprril
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
waiting
Aryansharma said:
Allright people, I know we all are frustrated !! But I see some narcissist weirdo maniac who lives an imaginary life due to the invention of facebook and twitter, and spreading useless rumors for no reason... Let's use our brains.. Do we think every single applicant that has applied for visa comes to this forum ?? No ... Not at all ... There must be 4-5 cases in every single remote Punjab village .. People who have no clue what canadavisa.com is .. Do you think that this forum gives us a clear picture of the visa office scene .. Hell no !! Visitor visas are being issued in 25 days, a process which used to take 2 days .. Student visas are issued... I know its painfully slow !! But if the NDVO is working on other categories, m sure they are working on ours as well.. So the point is do not lose hope.. Cuz some useless loser does not realize what do we have on line here, our relationship, our marriage our whole freaking life is on stake.. My wife is eight months pregnant sitting alone in Canada... I have sent countless mails to NDVO.. Guess what no response.. So finally, I applied a tourist visa for my mom.. guess what took 25 days.. Finally my mother is departing today. But would that make my wife happy.. No she needs me.... She is going through hell... Disturbed and distressed... She comes to this forum and becomes suicidal.. So guys have some respect ... Do not break people's hopes just cuz u seek undue attention ..That won't make a hero.. No visa officers and posting about their work on twitter or Facebook... get out of creative imagination and let people live..
Thanx for posting this.......i was thinking something similar too......i am praying to god for you that u get ur visa asap.....beacuse i undderstand ur wife's situation...and no body can take husband's place........

RD.NewDelhi

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th April 2013
AOR Received.
16th May 2013
File Transfer...
22nd May 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
11th June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
ip - 26th oct(changed on ecas on 29th) || DM checked on 11th Nov || visa issued on 4th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
soooooooonnnnn :)
Aryansharma said:

+1

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
that's exactly what I said....we don't know whats the rt picture and we will never know unless we are workin thr or our family member is workin thr......I come to this forum to be a little bit more happy and positive....so lets all share good news and be positive...we are just 100 ppl here thr are 1000 ppl who have applied and waiting...u cant say that ndvo is not workin they are but slow and its impossible for them to stop work....just pray for good news coming our way........god bless everyone !!

saniali

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-02-2013
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Passport Req..
18-04-2013 (passport sent 24-05-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
waiting waiting and waiting
Myrah7 said:
that's exactly what I said....we don't know whats the rt picture and we will never know unless we are workin thr or our family member is workin thr......I come to this forum to be a little bit more happy and positive....so lets all share good news and be positive...we are just 100 ppl here thr are 1000 ppl who have applied and waiting...u cant say that ndvo is not workin they are but slow and its impossible for them to stop work....just pray for good news coming our way........god bless everyone !!
i agree wid u... coz only we understand the situation frustration thts y cme here n share our feeling... we knw only few memebers here and thr r more than 100 who r waiting may b they r gttin thr visas n soon inshallah we will gt d news.. this distance will make ur understanding and love strong n whn we go n settle in canada n look back to these days trust me it make us feel proud tht we were pateint n hopefull we trust our god n whn we trust him n pray him in full confident he will listen to our prayers inshallah... few days of sadness n whn we r thr life be awesome.. :) :)
Aryansharma said:
thans for waking up we r frustrated n dont use our mind...

harpreets

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-2013
File Transfer...
23-05-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE and RECEIVED PP JAN 01/2014 Canadian Time and Date
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Hey guys just wanted to share this piece of information that i found and was just posted couple of hours ago.

"Thank you for the support. PAFSO members want nothing more than to end the strike and get back to normal, but the employer controls that process and has shown no interest in returning to negotiations. In the meantime, rotating withdrawals of service will continue in offices including Chandigarh, and while that does not mean that no visas are being issued (due to the presence of non-PAFSO staff), there are significant delays. If you would like to see this situation end, please let the Minister of Immigration know by e-mailing jason.kenney@parl.gc.ca"

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
harpreets said:
Hey guys just wanted to share this piece of information that i found and was just posted couple of hours ago.

"Thank you for the support. PAFSO members want nothing more than to end the strike and get back to normal, but the employer controls that process and has shown no interest in returning to negotiations. In the meantime, rotating withdrawals of service will continue in offices including Chandigarh, and while that does not mean that no visas are being issued (due to the presence of non-PAFSO staff), there are significant delays. If you would like to see this situation end, please let the Minister of Immigration know by e-mailing jason.kenney @ parl.gc.ca"
can u look up I just posted it.....its for every city/country the same reply......

kejalmistry

Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
23-May-2013
Med's Done....
8-Apr-2013
Passport Req..
Missed 12-June-2013 Submitted:21-Nov-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM-12-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
very soon...
Myrah7 said:

Hey

I really like your attitude on this forum

You always come with some information which makes us calm.

We all need positive thoughts so that's at least makes our mind calm.

We all know that we don't have solid source using that we can figure out where we got stuck in our file process ...

kejalmistry

Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
23-May-2013
Med's Done....
8-Apr-2013
Passport Req..
Missed 12-June-2013 Submitted:21-Nov-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM-12-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
very soon...
Aryansharma said:
Well said Aryan,

I completely understand your situation and I wishing you'll get visa soon.

I also found some users here instated of trying to help others trying get hype here. Please, do not spread rumors unnecessary!!!