8-Apr-2013
Passport Req..
Missed 12-June-2013 Submitted:21-Nov-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM-12-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
very soon...
harpreets said:
Hey guys just wanted to share this piece of information that i found and was just posted couple of hours ago.

"Thank you for the support. PAFSO members want nothing more than to end the strike and get back to normal, but the employer controls that process and has shown no interest in returning to negotiations. In the meantime, rotating withdrawals of service will continue in offices including Chandigarh, and while that does not mean that no visas are being issued (due to the presence of non-PAFSO staff), there are significant delays. If you would like to see this situation end, please let the Minister of Immigration know by e-mailing jason.kenney @ parl.gc.ca"
That's a standard quotes from PAFSO on social network!!

DVA

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-07-2013
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013
Aryansharma said:
Allright people, I know we all are frustrated !! But I see some narcissist weirdo maniac who lives an imaginary life due to the invention of facebook and twitter, and spreading useless rumors for no reason... Let's use our brains.. Do we think every single applicant that has applied for visa comes to this forum ?? No ... Not at all ... There must be 4-5 cases in every single remote Punjab village .. People who have no clue what canadavisa.com is .. Do you think that this forum gives us a clear picture of the visa office scene .. Hell no !! Visitor visas are being issued in 25 days, a process which used to take 2 days .. Student visas are issued... I know its painfully slow !! But if the NDVO is working on other categories, m sure they are working on ours as well.. So the point is do not lose hope.. Cuz some useless loser does not realize what do we have on line here, our relationship, our marriage our whole freaking life is on stake.. My wife is eight months pregnant sitting alone in Canada... I have sent countless mails to NDVO.. Guess what no response.. So finally, I applied a tourist visa for my mom.. guess what took 25 days.. Finally my mother is departing today. But would that make my wife happy.. No she needs me.... She is going through hell... Disturbed and distressed... She comes to this forum and becomes suicidal.. So guys have some respect ... Do not break people's hopes just cuz u seek undue attention ..That won't make a hero.. No visa officers and posting about their work on twitter or Facebook... get out of creative imagination and let people live..
Aryan...well said...meri muh ki baat cheenli...glad that atleast ur mom gets to be with ur wife for now...

And guys, we all are in the same boat, frustrated and tired of this waiting...no matter how long its been. But cursing the visa officers or the ministry or mud slinging on eachother in these forums isnt going to help in anyway.

We HAVE to look at the positives...there is movement with the visa, we just dont know how many are happening in a day as aryan said not everyone will be on these forums.

Any movement that we see, an AOR, PPR some visa for the 2012 batch...IS GUD NEWS! Any movement forward is good! So just focus on that and we'll get through this.

Have Faith guys...just hang in there. And please remember...we all are gointg through the same thing!

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
we have enough goin on in our lives....so please no more posts to get us more frustrated and upset/worried.....its gonna be hampering our health and our relstionship with our partner.......pls be positive and pray everyday is your lucky day.......no one knows whats the inside story so pls believe that our files are looked into.......new delhi says 10 months....so be patient and keep busy doin what u r......u cant stop your lives u have to move on.......this is our situation and we cant do anything abt it......u have to accept it....this is a difficult period for all of us...some haven't seen their partners in months some wifes are due and no sight of their husbands.and what not..ppls are goin thru hell but pls be patient...july/august thr will be a lot of dm's /ppr ..... we haven't done anything wrong so nothing wrong can happen...just believe in the person u have married and everything happens for a reason.....I know its very easy to say all this but don't forget im also one of u guys ....and I try my best to keep this forum very positive....

anisha patel

Feb 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 APR 2013
AOR Received.
23 APR 2013
File Transfer...
23 APR 2013
Med's Done....
31 JAN 2013
Passport Req..
23 May 2013 but sent on 22 Jul 2013
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Yup myrah is right ! Even though i m shattered , but will get thru this !

RD.NewDelhi

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th April 2013
AOR Received.
16th May 2013
File Transfer...
22nd May 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
11th June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
ip - 26th oct(changed on ecas on 29th) || DM checked on 11th Nov || visa issued on 4th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
soooooooonnnnn :)
Chill guys !! Njoy ur days of freedom instead -- once we'll get the life s gonna get crazy busy -- karlo jitna aish karna h -- jaldi kahe ki h -- lol

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
1st medical Aug-7-2012, 2nd medical Jan 27-2014
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
Aryansharma said:
Allright people, I know we all are frustrated !! But I see some narcissist weirdo maniac who lives an imaginary life due to the invention of facebook and twitter, and spreading useless rumors for no reason... Let's use our brains.. Do we think every single applicant that has applied for visa comes to this forum ?? No ... Not at all ... There must be 4-5 cases in every single remote Punjab village .. People who have no clue what canadavisa.com is .. Do you think that this forum gives us a clear picture of the visa office scene .. Hell no !! Visitor visas are being issued in 25 days, a process which used to take 2 days .. Student visas are issued... I know its painfully slow !! But if the NDVO is working on other categories, m sure they are working on ours as well.. So the point is do not lose hope.. Cuz some useless loser does not realize what do we have on line here, our relationship, our marriage our whole freaking life is on stake.. My wife is eight months pregnant sitting alone in Canada... I have sent countless mails to NDVO.. Guess what no response.. So finally, I applied a tourist visa for my mom.. guess what took 25 days.. Finally my mother is departing today. But would that make my wife happy.. No she needs me.... She is going through hell... Disturbed and distressed... She comes to this forum and becomes suicidal.. So guys have some respect ... Do not break people's hopes just cuz u seek undue attention ..That won't make a hero.. No visa officers and posting about their work on twitter or Facebook... get out of creative imagination and let people live..
Well said my friend and I feel very sorry for your wife and you. Even me I am worried for my wife as she is very innocent and quickly catches every information negative or positive. She get's lots of stress lately concerning her medical being expire next month and nothing yet. This whole scenario is out of the world as nobody is helping us as a couple and worst we have no clue what is happening on the other hand of NDVO why are they taking so long we send all the information as everyone did but still no reply from them :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

All we can do is prey prey prey and ask for God to do all of our work done easily and early so we can unite.

Sanju1986

Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March 2013
AOR Received.
17th April 2013
File Transfer...
17th April 2013
Med's Done....
17th Feb 2013
Interview........
Waived (As per GCMS Notes)
Passport Req..
28th May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Since 8th Nov / DM 18th nov/ PP back - 22nd Nov !!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!!
LANDED..........
hopefully soon !!!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!
New Minister was the ex union member and he will surely do something to end this strike. Also the goverment didnt come to the negotation table yet because they were waiting for re shuffle and now surely we will see some quick actions to end this strike

lostwithouthim86

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2012
File Transfer...
26-06-12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-02-13
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
anisha patel said:
Yup myrah is right ! Even though i m shattered , but will get thru this !

No one really knows what the real scene is.. N news like they r not processing any applications at all is not confirmed news.. So anyone who gets positive news please post it because even the smallest negative post can get down everyones hope specially since its not confirmed news.. On this forum everyone looks out for each other coz we understand each others situation. N they say faith can move mountains so even a little faith that things will fall into place can get us through these tough days.. We dont really knw how the immigration works no one has really been in the office to knw whats going on.. So we just need to relax and dont believe any negative news that is posted coz 2 ppl did get thier visa's last week and also many ppl were had PPR request.. New Delhi is working on our Visa application but its slow.. Stay happy and make others happy.. Coz we have to be with our spouses one day or another at any cost be positive coz negativity will only make u worried and stressed :)

lostwithouthim86

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2012
File Transfer...
26-06-12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-02-13
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
magessss said:
Well said my friend and I feel very sorry for your wife and you. Even me I am worried for my wife as she is very innocent and quickly catches every information negative or positive. She get's lots of stress lately concerning her medical being expire next month and nothing yet. This whole scenario is out of the world as nobody is helping us as a couple and worst we have no clue what is happening on the other hand of NDVO why are they taking so long we send all the information as everyone did but still no reply from them :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

All we can do is prey prey prey and ask for God to do all of our work done easily and early so we can unite.
Magesss i was just posted about that only.. well said

08jas11

Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My husband lived in duabi for 9-10yrs and after our marriage he canceled his papers from dubai and moved back to india.
Has anybody have any idea dat is this one of the reason of delay in papers. coz we applied in January and in February our file got transferred to new delhi and after dat we havn't got any response. they didn't even asked for his passport yet. i don't knw wats going on..its very stressful situation....

Pls any advise if somebody have any info..pls share... :( :( :(

kejalmistry

Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
23-May-2013
Med's Done....
8-Apr-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM-12-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
very soon...
08jas11 said:
My husband lived in duabi for 9-10yrs and after our marriage he canceled his papers from dubai and moved back to india.
Has anybody have any idea dat is this one of the reason of delay in papers. coz we applied in January and in February our file got transferred to new delhi and after dat we havn't got any response. they didn't even asked for his passport yet. i don't knw wats going on..its very stressful situation....

Pls any advise if somebody have any info..pls share... :( :( :(
Go for GCMS Notes, Hope that will help you for status

CIC Link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5563.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-personal.asp

Video Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_E_dq_uLVo

Some converstaion on GCMS notes:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/got-my-gcms-notes-ready-to-request-passport-rprf-x-1-t95334.0.html

saniali

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-02-2013
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Passport Req..
18-04-2013 (passport sent 24-05-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
waiting waiting and waiting
Myrah7 said:
we have enough goin on in our lives....so please no more posts to get us more frustrated and upset/worried.....its gonna be hampering our health and our relstionship with our partner.......pls be positive and pray everyday is your lucky day.......no one knows whats the inside story so pls believe that our files are looked into.......new delhi says 10 months....so be patient and keep busy doin what u r......u cant stop your lives u have to move on.......this is our situation and we cant do anything abt it......u have to accept it....this is a difficult period for all of us...some haven't seen their partners in months some wifes are due and no sight of their husbands.and what not..ppls are goin thru hell but pls be patient...july/august thr will be a lot of dm's /ppr ..... we haven't done anything wrong so nothing wrong can happen...just believe in the person u have married and everything happens for a reason.....I know its very easy to say all this but don't forget im also one of u guys ....and I try my best to keep this forum very positive....
ur ryt... " har kaa ek waqt hota hai" and " jo cheez asani se miljaye uski kadr nahi hoti" so chill enjoy n wait for ur beautifull life ahead..... may be this is nt the ryt tym to gt DM thts y god is delaying the process...

magessss said:

i understand ur wife situation... we r gng thru the same... she can talk to me n share as even m alone...

08jas11

Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi .. I m trying to open up the foolowing link but can't able upload the form on my computer...even though i download adobe reader..
is it ok to send online all the information on second link u sent me....pls reply..
thnx...

kejalmistry

Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
23-May-2013
Med's Done....
8-Apr-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM-12-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
very soon...
08jas11 said:
Hi .. I m trying to open up the foolowing link but can't able upload the form on my computer...even though i download adobe reader..
is it ok to send online all the information on second link u sent me....pls reply..
thnx...
Sites says online would be good and only Canandian PR or Citizen can request GCMS Notes. So far nothing worry if you go through online.

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
2 ppl from 2012 got a call that their visas are issued pls come and collect the passports......so work is happening and its slow but they are trying to clear 2012 which is fair ....soon good news coming our way...