+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

deekay25

Apr 27, 2013
last month i got mrg...and wanna goto apply for my wife...my question is i m a divorce... i got devorce in 2010? is there any problem to get visa for my wife? its argent ....thanks

TLSD

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 28, 2013
File Transfer...
22-04-2013
Med's Request
27-03-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013
Interview........
Feb.12, 2014
Passport Req..
15-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
❤❤February 18, 2014❤❤
LANDED..........
❤❤❤❤March 3, 2014❤❤❤❤
Question: a very renowned (30 years)immigration attorney recently told me that the majority of the sponsorship and immigration for PRV processing for ND, is being re-organized to be done in Ottawa now? And essentially and very little is done once it reaches NDVO. Has any one also heard the same info?

julyashar

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2013
AOR Received.
08-02-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2012
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Passport Req..
waiting waiting .........................
VISA ISSUED...
waiting waiting ........
LANDED..........
waiting waiting ....
Is that the reason of me not receiving PPr. My wife was in Thailand for her studies then she had been to south korea for conference. We had include all her xerox copy of passport in application. My file was transferred on Feb 20 to NDVO since all applicants from January - April have received PPR.

Oh god please help me :(:(.

Harshiddhi005 said:
Guys if you have travel history dont expect your passport to be with you in 2 weeks as the ones who have travel history minimum time they take is 1 - 2 months after you apply your passport, they inquire about every country you visited so dont get upset with situation and just wait for your time... No matter how long this wait is make sure you will meet you beloved in the end... gud luck to all... (if you ever plan to marry a canadian or PR of canada then dont travel outside india till you apply to get your application fast and smooth :p) kidding people... gud morning and gud luck to all...

Harshiddhi005

Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-MAY-2013 REACHED CIC-M ON 10-MAY-2013
AOR Received.
1-JUNE-2013
File Transfer...
4-JUNE-2013
Med's Done....
5-FEB-2013
Passport Req..
20-JUNE-2013 REACED NEW DELHI ON 27-JUNE-2013
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY SOON
skas13 said:
I hope you are right! Our case is pretty straightforward, no previous marriages, and we have two kids together and lived in India together for 4 years. Hope it means a speedy process, though 2 weeks seems too fast. I'm thinking 3-6 months. But who knows...
Straight forward case means the ones who have no previous marriage and no kids, who have straight forward travel history (either no travel history or less thn 6 months) and straight forward educational and proffesional background with no gaps in history of life give all proofs which r needed... Kids under 18 r not much of trouble as they dnt scrutinize much bout them still the process gets longer as ur partner + two more dependents... Lets wait and watch bout ur case... Dnt wry :) all is gud in the end :) gud luck...

Harshiddhi005

Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
1-JUNE-2013
File Transfer...
4-JUNE-2013
Med's Done....
5-FEB-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY SOON
julyashar said:
Is that the reason of me not receiving PPr. My wife was in Thailand for her studies then she had been to south korea for conference. We had include all her xerox copy of passport in application. My file was transferred on Feb 20 to NDVO since all applicants from January - April have received PPR.

Oh god please help me :(:(.
Dear dnt get upset wid situation travel history does matter if ur partner have travel history they wil inquire bout her small details done out of india it involves many things but it is done after u get ppr till then they do documentation check all the university and college certificates are to be verified in the process before ppr even the genuinity of relationship thn they demand for ppr and do criminal n background check in which they use the pcc given by us to them (one country or more) they evn verify that whether u r involved in any political party or army or in any activity which is harmful to canada... Hope it helps, jst wait, everyone's time will come :).

Harshiddhi005

Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
1-JUNE-2013
File Transfer...
4-JUNE-2013
Med's Done....
5-FEB-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY SOON
TLSD said:
Question: a very renowned (30 years)immigration attorney recently told me that the majority of the sponsorship and immigration for PRV processing for ND, is being re-organized to be done in Ottawa now? And essentially and very little is done once it reaches NDVO. Has any one also heard the same info?
Yea probably it makes sense as they ask for our file to be processed first in canada and then they transfer to the country we live in and i guess they might give hints to delhi office if they doubt on any applicant... Gud info though thanx :)

Harshiddhi005

Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
1-JUNE-2013
File Transfer...
4-JUNE-2013
Med's Done....
5-FEB-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY SOON
deekay25 said:
last month i got mrg...and wanna goto apply for my wife...my question is i m a divorce... i got devorce in 2010? is there any problem to get visa for my wife? its argent ....thanks
Deekay25 dnt hide if u have previous marriage history be open n clear to them they wil inquire bout it and u r genuine wid the relationship now just prove by sending the proofs they need from u... :) dnt wry...

yoosufalipp

Mar 20, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2011
LANDED..........
08-06-2011
TLSD said:
I dont think so.
1. Regional Visa officers have a detailed and specified operational bulletin regarding how to process an immigration application.
2. Different CPC offices deal with different kinds of applications.Its for smooth processing of applications.
Eg: CPC sydny= FSW
CPC Missisauga =Sponsorship
CPC vagerville = work permit
3. In the case of sponsorship application, even though the sponsor is failed to meet the requirements of sponsorship , he can request for processing at regional visa office. The visa officer can issue the visa under H&C if the case is genuine!
4. If you analyze the GCM note, you will clearly konw what is the role of the visa officers and impacts.

I have experienced one matter related to the conflict between CPC-M and NVDO. I will explain it once my childs visa is issued.

sam033

Apr 25, 2013
GulzarND said:
Dear Friends,

I request to all the new applicants of the Spouse Visa Category of this Year (2013) to join this Forum and let us exchange our views and experience to help each other inorder to get the SPEEDY PROCESS for our PR Applications !!!!!
hallo,i,m new in forum.For family Visa Category can family declaration of canadian national be submitted second time if he already have submitted in canada but want to include anyone again.

regards

sam033

Apr 25, 2013
hallo,i,m new in forum for family class visa,can family declaration of canadian national be submitted second time if he already have submitted in canada & want to include anyone further
regards

mannatdel

Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
06-02-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-03-13
VISA ISSUED...
decision made 28-06-13
pgm said:
Hey Mannatdel. Is there any updates for you or not yet?
Not yet :( :( :(

TLSD

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 28, 2013
File Transfer...
22-04-2013
Med's Request
27-03-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013
Interview........
Feb.12, 2014
Passport Req..
15-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
❤❤February 18, 2014❤❤
LANDED..........
❤❤❤❤March 3, 2014❤❤❤❤
yoosufalipp said:
I dont think so.
1. Regional Visa officers have a detailed and specified operational bulletin regarding how to process an immigration application.
2. Different CPC offices deal with different kinds of applications.Its for smooth processing of applications.
Eg: CPC sydny= FSW
CPC Missisauga =Sponsorship
CPC vagerville = work permit
3. In the case of sponsorship application, even though the sponsor is failed to meet the requirements of sponsorship , he can request for processing at regional visa office. The visa officer can issue the visa under H&C if the case is genuine!
4. If you analyze the GCM note, you will clearly konw what is the role of the visa officers and impacts.

I have experienced one matter related to the conflict between CPC-M and NVDO. I will explain it once my childs visa is issued.

Can you direct me to the info on GCM notes?

TLSD

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 28, 2013
File Transfer...
22-04-2013
Med's Request
27-03-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013
Interview........
Feb.12, 2014
Passport Req..
15-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
❤❤February 18, 2014❤❤
LANDED..........
❤❤❤❤March 3, 2014❤❤❤❤
Please help me?!

The waiting is so hard to do like everyone else . Just waiting to start my life with my husband :( give me your ideas on how you are all coping with the wait! I've already re-organized my house 2 twice!

deekay25

Apr 27, 2013
Harshiddhi005 said:
Deekay25 dnt hide if u have previous marriage history be open n clear to them they wil inquire bout it and u r genuine wid the relationship now just prove by sending the proofs they need from u... :) dnt wry...
thanks for the reply.....but i want to know that the new rules (5 yrs ban to sponsor second spouse) is affect me or not...i came here in canada in 2005 with my wife...for some reason we separate in 2007 and i came back to india and got devorce in 2010 in india...she is canadian citizan now and i m still PR...i got married again in 2013...so want to know that 5 yrs ban start from the devorce 2010 or 2005? thanks...

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
deekay25 said:
As per my information if u came as a sponsor before,,than u can't apply again to sponsor untill 5 years after ur divorce...senior members pls any opinions?