Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
STATS FOR 28-JAN-2014 JAN - MAY APPLICANTS !!

NO OF FILES IN IP- 23 (including 1 june applicant)
NO OF FILES WITH VISA ISSUED (DM) - 183 (including 2 june applicant)
NO OF FILES STILL WAITING IN LINE - 32
NO OF APPLICATIONS LINED UP FOR INTERVIEW - 17

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
npatel28 said:
April applicant. Still application received. Medical expiring in two days. Not sure what is going on. So pissed off.
Aww i know its totally annoying..mine is already expired and no update for redo medicals letter. I dont know how long do we have to wait this. Try your best for MP enquiry. Dont be mad and just calm down. Did you apply gcms notes yet? All the best! :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Myrah7 said:
STATS FOR 28-JAN-2014 JAN - MAY APPLICANTS !!

NO OF FILES IN IP- 22 (including 1 june applicant)
NO OF FILES WITH VISA ISSUED (DM) - 183 (including 2 june applicant)
NO OF FILES STILL WAITING IN LINE - 33
NO OF APPLICATIONS LINED UP FOR INTERVIEW - 17
Aww finally i see this again. Thanks sweety for that. :D

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
48 APPLICANTS STILL WAITING FOR VISA JAN - MAY

JAN APPLICANTS WAITING-

beant1923 - interview 22nd jan 2014 (NO IDEA?)
vl - interview recommended (NO IDEA ?)

FEB APPLICANTS WAITING-

deepsingh
utsav
gp88
Oshazi - NO PPR
CANVISA005 - interview recommended
saniali - interview not sure
raman_kanwal - interview recommended
gauti/jask - interview date 6th feb 2014
TLSD - interview recommended

MARCH APPLICANT WAITING-

thisu
WaitingSinceLong
RJ1710 - interview date on 20th feb
Mr.Singh3084 - interview recommended
information1234 - interview recommended
osassysam - interview date 13th feb 2014

conina
SN0206 - medical expired

APRIL APPLICANTS WAITING-

npatel28
anisha patel
sumeshchd
PJP109 - interview on 20th feb 2014
sumandeep - interview date 24-feb-2014
primo - interview recommended

ms.boyal
Raman kaur
bakshlaiverabba - ADR
DKCANDA
sahil singh

MAY APPLICANTS WAITING-

HarvB
paulharry - interview recommended
ja_007 - NO PPR - interview recommended

bubbles67 - ADR
wwf - ADR
SidhuBTI
harisuji - ADR
waiting 2 exhale - no ppr
whenllvisacome
buggi2008
jaycee4sweet - ADR
canadatogo
canucks - interview date 12th march 2014
harpreetjohal
youtube101
VARUNKUMAR - ADR
Surajgill_in
boka123

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SN0206 said:
Aww finally i see this again. Thanks sweety for that. :D
Most welcome :-* :-*

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
srkarthik said:
Thanks for the reply.
So would like to know more about it.
Since me being Sponsor to my wife and kid.
whom to call, when to call ( i mean @ what stage (AOR/SA/Medical recieved/IP) ).
@ present my status is AOR received.

Thanks in advance
after you receive passport request and after you send your passports. wait for a month and then i believe its the best time to contact your local MP

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 4, DM: Not sure. PP received: Feb 11, 2014
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
Congratulations to all those who got DM. Wish you all quick return of the PP with visa. 8) 8) 8) 8)

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
NDVO enquiry is pending and I asked my MP to do another Ottawa enquiry and they said yes.

Guys, I am from Quebec (and they received CSQ for wife, I can tell via GCMS), could this be a reason for delay?

NDVO is moving onto June with leaving so many Jan-May applicants, by any chance the delayed ones are from Quebec?

Thanks,

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
[b]IN PROCESS: 31/07/2014 DM: 11/08/2014[b]
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
Hi Guys,

For those who got just the following email without the request for PPR in the mail, I contacted the CIC call centr today and spoke to an agent. What I was informed is that, this is the AOR from NDVO confirming that the application has been received and they also told since the only document remaining for the applicant to submit at this stage is the passport, we can go ahead and submit the passport so that when the application is actually in-process and the visa is approved, they can issue the visa straight away and avoid any further delays at that point of time.

I figured that they are issueing just the AOR without PPR now becase a lot of the applicants have submitted their passport and has been with ndvo for several months, and some people might need their passport for forign travel.

I myself became a permanent resident in Canada just last year, I applied under PNP and they used to request for PPR after ecas went into in-process. That way they have finalised and basically just need your passport to stamp the visa, I think they are trying to do that here too now, by requesting for Passports after they start working on ur file, which is when ecas is changing to in-process

But since my wife is not planning any trip ovrerseas, as perwhat the agent said, I am going ahead and submitting the passport, since thats the only document left to be given, that way in a few months when the actual file becomes in-process, they have the passport with them, that way it would avoid a delay of requesting passport at that point, we could be considerably saving about a months time according to that. Also the below AOR does mention that the documents and passport should be submitted in one package, that makes it all the more convineint for them. So for those who skeptical about the whole thing, by all means please do send your passport straight away to avoid future delays unless you have any plans of foreign travel in the next couple of months. Hope this helps you guys. cheers :)

LETTER I RECEIVED
Dear xxx:
We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file
with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence
with our office. As well, you will find attached file labels which bear your file number and a bar
code that can be scanned in to our computerized processing system. Please be sure to attach
one of these labels to the covering page of all correspondence faxed or mailed to this office. By
using these labels you can help us work more efficiently to process your application. However,
please do not affix these labels on demand drafts as they will not be accepted for payment by
our bank.
In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the
following as soon as possible:
• Proof of Payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office
in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid.
• Submission of police clearance certificates for time spent in any country for a period
of 6 months or more, if not already submitted.
PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.
Documents and passports must be submitted in a SINGLE package. This request is not a
guarantee of visa issuance. If any other documents have been requested you must also comply
with that request. Failure to comply with the request may result in the refusal of your application.
NOTE: You MUST inform our office of any change in your mailing address, a change in your
marital and/or family status, or other information relevant to your application. Due to our
operational constraints we will not be able to acknowledge receipt of the new information, but it
will be noted on your file. You may also visit our websites: www.cic.gc.ca or www.india.gc.ca
should you require more information on the processing of your application.
Sincerely,
Immigration Section
PS: THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY
SIGNATURE.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
bhatiameghna said:
who is the other member? we want names...

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
srkarthik said:
Thanks for the reply.
So would like to know more about it.
Since me being Sponsor to my wife and kid.
whom to call, when to call ( i mean @ what stage (AOR/SA/Medical recieved/IP) ).
@ present my status is AOR received.

Thanks in advance
it is too early for you to worry about anything..give yourself two months and if you don't get a request for passport then start worrying..if you don't get a request then contact your MP and then notes...but sometime NDVO waits till the end of the process to ask for passport...that is step 1..followed by that wait for 6 months at least to see any movement at all...so by July if you don't see any movement at all start inquiry process - notes; MP; case specific inquiry....it is all matter of luck and right visa officer - some people get their visa without any problems, some have to go through little wait and some long wait...

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
manubobby said:
Hi Guys,

For those who got just the following email without the request for PPR in the mail, I contacted the CIC call centr today and spoke to an agent. What I was informed is that, this is the AOR from NDVO confirming that the application has been received and they also told since the only document remaining for the applicant to submit at this stage is the passport, we can go ahead and submit the passport so that when the application is actually in-process and the visa is approved, they can issue the visa straight away and avoid any further delays at that point of time.

I figured that they are issueing just the AOR without PPR now becase a lot of the applicants have submitted their passport and has been with ndvo for several months, and some people might need their passport for forign travel.

I myself became a permanent resident in Canada just last year, I applied under PNP and they used to request for PPR after ecas went into in-process. That way they have finalised and basically just need your passport to stamp the visa, I think they are trying to do that here too now, by requesting for Passports after they start working on ur file, which is when ecas is changing to in-process

But since my wife is not planning any trip ovrerseas, as perwhat the agent said, I am going ahead and submitting the passport, since thats the only document left to be given, that way in a few months when the actual file becomes in-process, they have the passport with them, that way it would avoid a delay of requesting passport at that point, we could be considerably saving about a months time according to that. Also the below AOR does mention that the documents and passport should be submitted in one package, that makes it all the more convineint for them. So for those who skeptical about the whole thing, by all means please do send your passport straight away to avoid future delays unless you have any plans of foreign travel in the next couple of months. Hope this helps you guys. cheers :)

LETTER I RECEIVED
Dear xxx:
We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file
with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence
with our office. As well, you will find attached file labels which bear your file number and a bar
code that can be scanned in to our computerized processing system. Please be sure to attach
one of these labels to the covering page of all correspondence faxed or mailed to this office. By
using these labels you can help us work more efficiently to process your application. However,
please do not affix these labels on demand drafts as they will not be accepted for payment by
our bank.
In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the
following as soon as possible:
• Proof of Payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office
in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid.
• Submission of police clearance certificates for time spent in any country for a period
of 6 months or more, if not already submitted.
PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.
Documents and passports must be submitted in a SINGLE package. This request is not a
guarantee of visa issuance. If any other documents have been requested you must also comply
with that request. Failure to comply with the request may result in the refusal of your application.
NOTE: You MUST inform our office of any change in your mailing address, a change in your
marital and/or family status, or other information relevant to your application. Due to our
operational constraints we will not be able to acknowledge receipt of the new information, but it
will be noted on your file. You may also visit our websites: www.cic.gc.ca or www.india.gc.ca
should you require more information on the processing of your application.
Sincerely,
Immigration Section
PS: THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY
SIGNATURE.
Woww thats pretty long one...Well said! This is good for these new applicants who are confused about ppr. Very appreciated with this one. Thanks for sharing. Congrats for ppr. All the best for your processing! :) :) :)

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
youtube101 said:
NDVO enquiry is pending and I asked my MP to do another Ottawa enquiry and they said yes.

Guys, I am from Quebec (and they received CSQ for wife, I can tell via GCMS), could this be a reason for delay?

NDVO is moving onto June with leaving so many Jan-May applicants, by any chance the delayed ones are from Quebec?

Thanks,
various theories like files with red flags processed later; special cases like divorced and common law relationships processed later and so on and none of them proven true - in fact I heard the opposite for Quebec or provincial applications that they are processed faster because they have more flexibility - again that's is not true either. It is a matter of luck and right visa officer.

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
Totally agree. Just a crazy mind trying to find various scenarios.

Thanks for the input.

waiting 2 exhale said:
various theories like files with red flags processed later; special cases like divorced and common law relationships processed later and so on and none of them proven true - in fact I heard the opposite for Quebec or provincial applications that they are processed faster because they have more flexibility - again that's is not true either. It is a matter of luck and right visa officer.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
thanks NDVO for providing me laughing material to start the day of......

Here is a classic example of they have no idea what they are doing. I sent in 4 case specific inquiries about not receiving passport request. One response said 'you file has been waiting for a visa officer to review' and the second one said this

*********************************************************************************
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Our records indicate that you have authorized a representative to contact this office on your behalf. As such, correspondence regarding your file is directed exclusively to that representative.

If you would like to obtain information about your application or request changes to your personal information on your application, kindly contact your representative directly.

Until we have confirmation in the form of a signed form, we will continue to correspond with your authorized representative.

So, one section of NDVO answered my question and the second one is more bureaucratic 'tell your representative to send us email then we will deal with him/her, not you'. I wonder if a simple inquiry is handled this way, what happens to my application with so many divisions handling different (background checks, medical) parts of the file...

asking my lawyer to write a simple inquiry is another process that takes time...