march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
Chinnmaye said:
Ohh ok thanks canadian1986. So do you know how long will it take to get second email abt PPR? Is it how most people get?
I suggest you to talk to MP first about that. Then you will know the answer from MP. Good luck! :)

Shan3012

Jan 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-June-2013
File Transfer...
July 2013
Med's Done....
30-April-2013
Passport Req..
6-Aug-2013 sent on 8-Aug-2013
SN0206 said:
Nothing to worry about this and you should be patient for sometimes and you will get good news soon. :) like waiitng 2 exhale said is so true. We are here waiting for the visa without an update still...wish you a speedy IP! :) :) :)
Yup i doo agreee Exhale & SN0206.. i totally understand how Feb and March applicant cud feel.. Really words cant describe it... Hoping BEST THINGS TO HAPPEN TO EVERYONE in this forum.. :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Shan3012 said:
Yup i doo agreee Exhale & SN0206.. i totally understand how Feb and March applicant cud feel.. Really words cant describe it... Hoping BEST THINGS TO HAPPEN TO EVERYONE in this forum.. :)
Aww glad that you do understand everyone here waiting so patiently and so proud of them. Thanks alot for your kind words. :) :) :)

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
SC89 said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
DECISION MADE FOR ME
I'm so so happy THANK YOU BABA MURAD SHAH JI
Thanx everyone for your help !!! I'm so so so so happy !!! Woooohhhhhooooaaaaaaa ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-*
wow thats great news, congrats buddy. have a great married life

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
cal2can said:
Is it a rule that the passport need to have a minimum validity for 6 months before flying??
Will the V.O send the passport back for renewal before stamping the visa??
yes you need to have atleast 12 months of validity. if your passport has less than 6 months there are big chances that they will send your passport back

bhatiameghna

Dec 24, 2013
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 may 2013
File Transfer...
june 2013
Med's Request
sent with the application in may 2013
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
in process since 4 dec 2013 , medical received on 17dec 2013
LANDED..........
DM- 12 jan 2013
kiran88 said:
Without Myrah and some other member, this forum is so quite now :(
True :/

srkarthik

Star Member
Nov 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 16th 2013 / Received on Dec 18 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 23th 2014
File Transfer...
Jan 27th 2014 (SA Approval)
Passport Req..
we didnt get, however we sent (risky)
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 20th 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 5th 2014
abhishekgoel007 said:
MP= member of parliament

Thanks for the reply.
So would like to know more about it.
Since me being Sponsor to my wife and kid.
whom to call, when to call ( i mean @ what stage (AOR/SA/Medical recieved/IP) ).
@ present my status is AOR received.

Thanks in advance

Sajy

Jan 24, 2014
Ok guys what month files are being processed any idea?? Also read some where in the forum that the one sponsoring can call MP for file status? Can someone plz be precise. Who to call to know the status of the file?? My passport has been sent to Delhi in Sept.,2013. File has been submitted in June 2013. Meds were done in Feb I don't know why my meds were done before. I have to travel on 1st week of April,14. Do u guys think it will b done before that? Or can i ask for my passport and send it back?? Please advice...

p.s. Am proud of u guys holdin on from so long... am personally a impatient person... Am really gettin annoyed.. I hope i get more optimistic and make this more fun like u guys...

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
Chinnmaye said:
Hello Guys,

I am very confused whether I should send my Passport now or not as the letter below indicates nowhere about the passport. I have emailed the delhi office about this ? Do you know how long it takes for them to respond. Please help on what I should be doing. Here is the below letter I received yesterday from New Delhi:
Thank You

We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file
with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence
with our office.
In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the
following as soon as possible:
• Proof of Payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office
in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid.
• Submission of police clearance certificates for time spent in any country for a period
of 6 months or more, if not already submitted.

In this gap following they missed following lines

• Submission of original passport along with any old expired passports for you and your
accompanying family members. The picture in the passport for a child under 6 years
of age must have been taken within the last 3 years. The picture in the passport for a
child between the ages of 7 and 18 must have been taken within the last 5 years.
Please note that a request for your passport(s) at this time is not a guarantee of visa
issuance. Passports are requested so that we can hold them on your file and issue your
visas as soon as possible after all requirements have been met.
PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.
Documents and passports must be submitted in a SINGLE package. Do not submit any
documents and passports until you have prepared the entire package.

PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.
Documents must be submitted in a SINGLE package. This request is not a guarantee of visa
issuance. If any other documents have been requested you must also comply with that request.
Failure to comply with the request may result in the refusal of your application.
NOTE: You MUST inform our office of any change in your mailing address, a change in your
marital and/or family status, or other information relevant to your application. Due to our
operational constraints we will not be able to acknowledge receipt of the new information, but it
will be noted on your file. You may also visit our websites: www.cic.gc.ca or www.india.gc.ca
should you require more information on the processing of your application.
Sincerely,
Immigration Section
PS: THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY
SIGNATURE.
letter talks about visa issuance which intends of passport request . but it missed complete paragraph as if some one selected passport word from document and deleted where ever it appears.

paragraph marked in red is the ppr letter i got but in your case that paragraph is missing as well after this sentence in your letter
PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS it says documents must be presented in single package
where as mine says Documents and Passports must be presented in single package.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sajy said:
Ok guys what month files are being processed any idea?? Also read some where in the forum that the one sponsoring can call MP for file status? Can someone plz be precise. Who to call to know the status of the file?? My passport has been sent to Delhi in Sept.,2013. File has been submitted in June 2013. Meds were done in Feb I don't know why my meds were done before. I have to travel on 1st week of April,14. Do u guys think it will b done before that? Or can i ask for my passport and send it back?? Please advice...

p.s. Am proud of u guys holdin on from so long... am personally a impatient person... Am really gettin annoyed.. I hope i get more optimistic and make this more fun like u guys...
Yes you can call your MP for file status. It seems that your meds going to expire in feb. Is that right? Mayb you should talk to MP and email NDVO too about the meds going to expire soon. I hope NDVO gives you an extension because they are working on june applicants and you are a june applicant too right. I think you should wait to hear an update from NDVO. Hopefully you will get good news soon and All the best! :)

Here is the link for finding your MP in your area and put your postal code to find who is your MP.

www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseOfCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
ramkris said:
letter talks about visa issuance which intends of passport request . but it missed complete paragraph as if some one selected passport word from document and deleted where ever it appears.

paragraph marked in red is the ppr letter i got but in your case that paragraph is missing as well after this sentence in your letter
PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS it says documents must be presented in single package
where as mine says Documents and Passports must be presented in single package.
Exactly. Thats what i thought and told Chinnmaye about this. So stupid of NDVO for some missing not mention about passports. Sigh* system is so messed up haha...even though it said this request is not a guarantee of visa which means they tlked about passport but did not mention it. I cant believe NDVO does that to ppl.