+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

S

shakti123

Hi sir
Can you help me my questin I just get married.in thailand but she is holding Indian passport so she have a option she is applicant her close visa office Singapore or india which one she chose.
Thanks

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
@ LunarNymph

Congratulations for your PPR !!!

You are updated !!! God Bless you !!!

All the BEST,
Gulzar !!!

LunarNymph said:
@ Gulzar

Thanks for adding my info to the spreadsheet. I have some additional info. Kindly update the spreadsheet. Thanks.

Medical Done: 06-Dec-2012
Stage 1 AOR: 23-Jan-2013
PPR: 08-Mar-2013 (Yay!!! :))

I hope that all of you also receive good news on your next steps in the coming week!

Cheers,
LunarNymph

S

shakti123

Chose a visa office Singapore or india

Hi there.
I am going a sponser my wife she is applicant she live in thailand but holding a Indian passport so she have a choice to choose near visa office Singapore or india can you recommend me

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
@ shakti123,

Congratulations for your marriage !!!

If your wife is resident of Thailand but Citizen of India and she is currently staying in Thailand for more than a year then only your marriage will be recognized in India and Canada otherwise not. If your wife is in Thailand on visitor visa then I am scared about your marriage being legally accepted and you won't be qualified to sponsor her.

If she is resident of Thailand then you can apply from Singapore office easily.

I hope this helps. I would suggest you to take the advice of some reputed Immigration Consultant/s in Canada.

All the BEST,
Gulzar !!!

shakti123 said:
Hi sir
Can you help me my questin I just get married.in thailand but she is holding Indian passport so she have a option she is applicant her close visa office Singapore or india which one she chose.
Thanks

S

shakti123

Singapore or india

Really thanks for your kind help I am reall impress.
My wife live many year thailand I call yesterday cic office they told me she can chose Singapore or india.
But I look time frame Singapore waiting time 26 month and india 10 month is there any another fast way to apply.
Thanks

muksi

Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on April 18, 2013
Re: Singapore or india

shakti123 said:
Really thanks for your kind help I am reall impress.
My wife live many year thailand I call yesterday cic office they told me she can chose Singapore or india.
But I look time frame Singapore waiting time 26 month and india 10 month is there any another fast way to apply.
Thanks
If there is an option then it will be better if she chooses India visa office considering the timeline. But when they ask for passport she might have to travel to India and wait there until they issue the visa. Also Indian visa office they tend to ask for passport very early in the process. Hope it helps, All the best!

Harshiddhi005

Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-MAY-2013 REACHED CIC-M ON 10-MAY-2013
AOR Received.
1-JUNE-2013
File Transfer...
4-JUNE-2013
Med's Done....
5-FEB-2013
Passport Req..
20-JUNE-2013 REACED NEW DELHI ON 27-JUNE-2013
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY SOON
hello all i got married to PR holder of Canada on 30th November 2012 and i read all about spouse things on site of Canada and prepared my file and send it to my husband in Canada on 5th march 2013 he wil receive it by 15th March 2013 and we wil apply for it by this month's end my fingers are crossed as i m eagerly waiting for visas but want to knw how long wil delhi embassy take after my file transfers to delhi if the file is smooth enough and ur case is genuine??? Please guide me... did my medical on 5th feb 2013...

Devsi2012

Jul 15, 2012
Hi All,

Is anybody in the forum who applied for outland spousal sponsorship application somewhere around Oct 2012?

I applied for my husband's sponsorship in Oct 2012 and since then I haven't heard from CIC except the file being transfered to India. Knowing the fact that applications from India takes 10 months to process, has anybody come across situations like me?

Devsi2012

Jul 15, 2012
Hi GulzarND,

It is nice to see that someone initiated to start this forum. I really appreciate it.

I am a Canadian resident got married to an Indian husband. I applied for my husband's sponsorship application on Oct 22, 2012 and file transfered to New Delhi on Nov 16, 2012. Since then I have been waiting to hear from cic on the next step.

Based on your experience, can you suggest the timeline for the next step. FYI Medical has been done and results have been sent along with the application.

Thanks

GulzarND said:
Dear Friends,

I request to all the new applicants of the Spouse Visa Category of this Year (2013) to join this Forum and let us exchange our views and experience to help each other inorder to get the SPEEDY PROCESS for our PR Applications !!!!!

coolguy12345

Jun 15, 2011
Hello guys i just mailed out my application of my wife to cic mississauga on 4th march any replies how long will they took to process the application from here and please if any one can help me how cic mississauga informs that they have recieved application .

Devsi2012

Jul 15, 2012
coolguy12345 said:
Hello guys i just mailed out my application of my wife to cic mississauga on 4th march any replies how long will they took to process the application from here and please if any one can help me how cic mississauga informs that they have recieved application .
Hi Coolguy12345,

Good luck with your application.
As per the most recent processing time for sponsored person, It takes 29 days.

You should receive an email or a mail depending upon what you have provided to cic to be able to communicate. Then they will let you know if you meet all the requirements to sponsor or not along with a unique File no.

Once the decision has been made, your application will transfer to the country where you decided to send your wife's application. You can also check your sponsorship application on Ecas using your UCI no or file no.

bachansoo

Feb 12, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Mar. 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 14, 2013 (In process); May 29, 2013 (DM)
Devsi2012 said:
Hi All,

Is anybody in the forum who applied for outland spousal sponsorship application somewhere around Oct 2012?

I applied for my husband's sponsorship in Oct 2012 and since then I haven't heard from CIC except the file being transfered to India. Knowing the fact that applications from India takes 10 months to process, has anybody come across situations like me?
You belong in the 2012 thread. Post your timeline there:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/new-delhi-2012-applicants-t109821.0.html

You'll notice there are a few others waiting for a PPR who have the same timeline as you. You can view the 2012 spreadsheet in my signature below.

pgm

Oct 10, 2011
Hi Guys.I have one question for you. I applied on december 31 and i got my approval on 22 jan on my email id. but i did not gave any other email id in my papers. so now how can i received a PPR like on my email id or by post in India.

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

I too got the PPR Todaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!

God Bless everyone with Speedy Visa.

All the BEST,
Gulzar !!!