November 2012
Med's Done....
October 2012 (re-sent in Feb 2014)
Interview........
February, 2014
Passport Req..
March 2013 (re-sent in Feb 2014)
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2014 (received passport on 29-04-2013)
LANDED..........
April 17
Hey Guys,

Goodluck to everyone waiting for a visa. My husband officially arrived last Thursday and it feels like a dream!

Everyone in this forum has been great with support.

Thank you all :)

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
1st medical Aug-7-2012, 2nd medical Jan 27-2014
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
Ramank said:
Hey Guys,

Goodluck to everyone waiting for a visa. My husband officially arrived last Thursday and it feels like a dream!

Everyone in this forum has been great with support.

Thank you all :)
Hey Ramank which flight you took buddy, my wife also landed on the same day April 17.

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
Any Updates........ :eek: :eek:

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
In my lates GCMS notes

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2013/12/09 23:33:36
Created By: XXXXXXX
Updated Date: 2013/12/09 23:33:36
Updated By: XXXXXXX
Restricted: No
Label: Adm
Office: New Delhi
Text: I

NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2013/11/18 01:35:55
Updated Date: 2013/11/18 01:35:55
Label: General
Text: Reed updated Schedule A of PA on 27 Sep 2013, same attached to file & fwdd to XXXXXXX as per
notes.

in earlier notes the Label was "General" but now it is "Adm"

What does that mean?? I am really very upset with this wait........

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM today/ Rcvd visa June 22
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
Nothing yet from anybody so, I will going back to visit....Good Luck and please updated if anything.. :-*

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO - Ottawa/ CHC - Islamabad/ CHC - New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
From CPPO- Ottawa to CHC - ISL - May 2013/ From CHC - ISL to CHC New Delhi Feb 2014
Med's Request
Remed/ RePCC and Supporting Doc Request- June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Interview Scheduled in June- CHC New Delhi
Passport Req..
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
VISA ISSUED...
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
LANDED..........
August 2014
waitingsince2004 said:
In my lates GCMS notes

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2013/12/09 23:33:36
Updated Date: 2013/12/09 23:33:36
Label: Adm
Text: I

NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2013/11/18 01:35:55
Updated Date: 2013/11/18 01:35:55
Label: General
Text: Reed updated Schedule A of PA on 27 Sep 2013, same attached to file & fwdd to XXXXXXX as per
notes.

in earlier notes the Label was "General" but now it is "Adm"

What does that mean?? I am really very upset with this wait........
Hello to all respected Members of this forum:

Since this is the New Delhi CHC trend and our application is being processed there now. please share your advice input and experiences from this office regarding the interview process. thanks in advance.

I have a news to share and I need some experience or expert advise regarding this matter, as you all will see the time line my wife application got transfer from CHC - ISB part of workload re - destribution to CHC - New Delhi in Mid Feb 2014, she is Afghan National as you may all know all cases or I should say most cases for Afghan National got transfer to New Delhi and for Pak National got transfer to London office and as of now CHC - New Delhi is responsible for PR application for AFG national, we got remed- repcc and supporting document package last year June 2013 all was done and send until now we have not heard from them, today she got an interview letter along with some requested document to bring along in interview date, I have submitted tons of supporting document package pretty much everything from Skype, viber, emails, photos, wedding receipt , western union slips you name it we were waiting for PPR quite frankly but now this, I ordered notes last month all was normal just waiting to be reviews by officer but now this, any how long story short she got an appointment for interview in New Delhi CHC next month. I am going to paste the letter info here, my request will be from members that held interview or any sort of help to share their experiences of advice that would great to help us out, I have arrange a time off from my work to go with her to the interview hope to get done with all this process soon. one again please dont hesitate to share your advice and input, experiences in this matter. thanks in advance for my all forum member and friends, please keep us on your pryers we need more than ever. I believe our case is the first so far since the files have been transferred to CHC - New Delhi at least it look like some one its working there to process the cases that may be stating of good trend after all CHC New Delhi is not a storage facility as CHC - ISB. Friends I need help please give me some advices, I am close to losing it. take care to all looking forward to hear from you Guys.

Regards,

Cvimm

Here is the interview letter content :

Dear xxxxxxxxxxx:
An interview concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada has been scheduled for you on Interview New Delhi
UCI Applicant : xxxxxxxx Name xxxxxxxxxx. D.O.B
UCI Sponsor : Name :xxxxxxxxxx D.O.B

PLEASE NOTE THAT INTERVIEW DATE FORMAT IS YEAR/MONTH/DATE at the Canadian High Commission, 7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021. To allow sufficient time to pass through security, please appear at least 15 minutes but not more than 30 minutes before your scheduled interview time
Your sponsor must be available for a possible phone interview at the same time that your interview is being held in Delhi (your sponsor should verify the local time in his/her province of residence in Canada which corresponds to the Indian Standard Time which has been scheduled for your interview). If your sponsor is in India, he/she should accompany you to the interview. Please provide us with a residential phone number and address for your sponsor at the interview. Not all sponsors will be contacted as it may not be necessary.
Accompanying children over 18 years of age must appear with you at the interview. Children under 18 do not need to attend unless we have so requested. Applicants who are adopted (except infants) must also attend, along with their natural parents and "power of attorney". Adoptive parents are encouraged to attend but are not required to do so.
The Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi provides interpretation services for Hindi and Punjabi only. Family class applicants who require an interpreter for another language must engage the services of a qualified professional interpreter from an approved list of interpretation companies. This approved list of interpretation companies is attached to this letter. Should the applicant come to interview without one of these interpreters, the interview will be rescheduled, leading to processing delays. Interpreters other than from the firms on the approved list will not be accepted.
Please note that the figures quoted by the interpretation companies are not negotiable. Further, the companies have no connection to the High Commission and cannot assist you in any way to improve your chances of obtaining a visa. Should you attempt to negotiate on either on these items, we have instructed the companies to refuse to take you as a client. Thirdly, the companies should be contacted during business hours only. Should you call at any other time, the companies will refuse to take your calls.
You must bring the following documents to the interview for each person included in your application: Immigration Section - Service de l'Immigration 7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India www.india.gc.ca

• Original individual passports for each family member included in the application, regardless of age;

• You must also bring originals or certified true copies of the following documents for each person included in your application together with certified translations into English or French:
• Birth, death, marriage, divorce document(s) as applicable to your case, if not already submitted;
• Documentary evidence that establishes your relationship to your sponsor and each of your dependants' relationship to you (e.g., original birth certificates, school documents with parents' names, ration card);
• In the case of dependent students older than 19, all diplomas, mark sheets and other documents demonstrating continuous full-time studies since the age of 19;
• If sponsored by your husband, wife, common-law or conjugal partner, bring your engagement and wedding photographs and wedding invitation cards, if available. Also bring all evidence of communication with your sponsor, e.g. cards / letters, telephone bills. Telephone calling cards are not acceptable proof. For such cards you must provide the record issued by the telephone company of calls made with those cards;
• Power of attorney or guardianship documents for any person on the application who has been adopted as well as all evidence of contact from the adoptive parent(s), e.g., cards / letters, photographs, telephone bills.

If any of the above documents are not presented at interview you may provide them later, but your application may be delayed.
NOTE: If you are unable to keep the above appointment, you must inform us immediately. If you do not attend your interview and if we do not hear from you, your application may be refused for failure to comply with the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
If corresponding with this office, please quote the above file number.
This letter should first be presented at the Immigration gate when you arrive for your interview and then to the receptionist inside.
This is a computer-generated letter which requires no signature.
Encls.
Sincerely,
Immigration Section

Hols11

Nov 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2012
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
File Transfer...
REDO Medical because medical expired-03-15-14
Med's Request
07-31-13
Med's Done....
07-31-13
Interview........
02-05-14
Passport Req..
05-05-13
:D Good Morning! Any updates for anyone?

We haven't heard a thing from Immigration, my husband submitted all the documents March 18th, I just followed up two emails to Immigration inquiring on the status of things...

Our lawyer said he is going to follow up on May 1st....

Why has everything come to a total stand-still?

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
Hols11 said:
:D Good Morning! Any updates for anyone?

We haven't heard a thing from Immigration, my husband submitted all the documents March 18th, I just followed up two emails to Immigration inquiring on the status of things...

Our lawyer said he is going to follow up on May 1st....

Why has everything come to a total stand-still?
Same here! we sent everything on feb 6 2014. got a confirmation also from NDVO..Ecas still in process:(

harryiswaiting

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi/ Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/04/2012
Doc's Request.
Ottawa 01/2014
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
23/07/2012
Med's Done....
13/03/2012
Interview........
28/01/2013
Passport Req..
13/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Refused 29/01/2013, Appeal won Nov, 2013
LANDED..........
HarryisSTILLwaiting.
Hi everyone, some good news on our end...the pr has finally been approved!! All that's happening now is the passport was sent through VFS to the Delhi HC so the visa sticker can be placed inside because it was actually being finalised at Ottawa-CPP after the appeal. 2 years of waiting and now it's FINALLY almost come to a close! :D :D :D

Good luck everyone! I hope your turn comes soon. 8)

Year2011

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
seniors,

need a help in understanding the timeline/ process. I have completed my medical on Feb 2014 and waiting for the next set of process to completed. The ECAS shows, the medical is received and its more than 2 months the status is same and I haven't got any communication related paying the landing fee/ passport request. Does this delay is normal? In general how long they take to communicate after they receive the medical at Delhi?

-Y

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
sent wid application/ re-meds May 22m 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2 2012./ RE- MEDS May 29, 2014
Interview........
MAY 19TH, 2014 IN PROCESS MAY 19 2014
Passport Req..
FOUND OUT AFTER 8 MONTH..DUE IN MARCH 2013. SENT IN NOV. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
UDATED: APRIL 29, 2014

1.) aks.asr1.. November...2012.... Re-medical / Re-new passport letter March 25, 2014

2.) Reeyan.. Oct ...2012.applicant .INTERVIEW DONE.. IN PROCESS- sent passport,remedical and police clearence..

3.) n4dpatel -Oct...2012 ..applicant/ medical expired sept 13 2013/ Sent pp Nov,1 2013 INTERVIEW MAY 19, 2014 E

4.) tahsinmohammad - June.... 2012... applicant.....Medicals & PCC Expired - June 2013..got remedical letter Jan. 2014

5.) waitingsince2004 - April..... 2012 .....applicant.. Interview Done/Call from NDVO :DEC, 10 2013 preparing my file to send for Background check to Head Quarter in Ottawa which will take another three months to get clearance IN PROCESS

6.) jsandy - Sept.... 2012.... applicant...WAITING FOR VISA . INTERVIEW DONE

7.) sallyander - Dec....... 2012... applicant.....INTERVIEW DONE JAN .28 2014

8.) navdeep mmu -Oct. .applicant...PPR in March 2013... Remedicals done Feb 2014, IN PROCESS Jan 10th

9.) ramanjagde - Oct. 2012 applicant.....INTERVIEW DONE NOV.14, 2013

10.) dkailey- .....Aug 2012 applicant.. INTERVIEW DONE Oct 22, 2013.

11.) Jinu86... November 2012 applicant .....ppr 03/2013......pp sent 04/2013

]12.) Hols11......November 2012 applicant INTERVIEW DONE Feb. 2014, Sent re-medical /pcc March 2014.. WAITING FOR VISA

13.) allizwell2 ... November 2012 applicant...Med - expired /PPR - March 2013.. INTERVIEW DONE.. IN PROCESS

14.) harryiswaiting ..April applicant....Med's Done.13/03/2012...Interview.. 28/01/201.Passport Req: 13/08/2012.Waiting for visa

15.) nehajoshi2612 .December..2012 applicant.....PPR march 2013..Interview DONE: 20th Jan 2014

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
sent wid application/ re-meds May 22m 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2 2012./ RE- MEDS May 29, 2014
Interview........
MAY 19TH, 2014 IN PROCESS MAY 19 2014
Passport Req..
FOUND OUT AFTER 8 MONTH..DUE IN MARCH 2013. SENT IN NOV. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
hello fridens..
reeyan, waitingsince2004, and to all the active users, its been a long wait for us we haven't received and updates or pp back with visa im sure this election has put a few things on hold hopefully nmay will be good month and they will clear up the back log for 2012 applicants ::) ;D :D

Vijender_Rana

Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
n4dpatel said:
hello fridens..
reeyan, waitingsince2004, and to all the active users, its been a long wait for us we haven't received and updates or pp back with visa im sure this election has put a few things on hold hopefully nmay will be good month and they will clear up the back log for 2012 applicants ::) ;D :D
Hi..

I don't think this is due to elections. Embassy was closed only one day i.e. 10th APR due to elections. Then they had off on Good friday i.e. 18th APR. and Now they are working after that. I agree last two weeks were slow but this week, many people got IPs and DMs. So friends be hopefull for month of May..cheers

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
n4dpatel said:
hello fridens..

I really hope so buddy...I will be visiting my partner in few days so...I hope we can come back together..

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
n4dpatel said:
hello fridens..

ALSo,,, many many best of luck to you on your interview.... ;D