Interview........
01-21-2013
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
In Process. 01-25-2013. DM 11-18-13
magessss said:
Can you direct me to the link so I can follow to I have facebook acnt
You can also search PAFSO on facebook and like them and you will get all their updates.

ammuknn

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
v_sys said:
Finally ..... Part 1 of the final process is over.

My wife got her passport back this afternoon (IST) with stamp.

The NDVO GUY has been very nice to her and explained everything in details. And yes the office was almost empty as people areon strike. Only handfull of people were only there and most of the desks and offices were empty.
Very nice, Congrats buddy!!
My wife also picked up her passport with PR stamped, around 9:30 IST this morning (July 18th).

She said the same story about the scene. There was a large foyer with practically nobody, the offices were mostly empty, there were several interview rooms also all empty. She also said that they were not entertaining any enquiries. There were several people waiting outside the building, who came to their office hoping to find out some news about their applications. Nobody was let in, they were all told that they just have to wait. Even those who have been waiting more than 10 months were simply told that there's nothing they can do but wait.
Going to their office does not help.

Very excited now... the wait is finally over! I really hope all those who are still waiting, all the 2012 applicants, get to experience this very soon!!
A big thank you to all the forum members on this thread! It's a great support network... all of us waiting for the same thing, helping each other with updates, keep our morale high. You guys have been very valuable for me, in keeping my sanity and not getting depressed during those months of waiting with absolutely no news. Without this forum, I would not have found out about many things, including GCMS notes (which helped me immensely). Keep being awesome, and it will be your turn soon!! :)

suban

Jul 11, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
24 Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Re-med Nov 25
Passport Req..
09 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Nov 11; DM 2014 Jan 19; Received pp with visa Jan 21
LANDED..........
Feb 4, 2014
ammuknn said:
My wife also picked up her passport with PR stamped, around 9:30 IST this morning (July 18th).

She said the same story about the scene. There was a large foyer with practically nobody, the offices were mostly empty, there were several interview rooms also all empty. She also said that they were not entertaining any enquiries. There were several people waiting outside the building, who came to their office hoping to find out some news about their applications. Nobody was let in, they were all told that they just have to wait. Even those who have been waiting more than 10 months were simply told that there's nothing they can do but wait.

Very excited now... the wait is finally over! I really hope all those who are still waiting, all the 2012 applicants, get to experience this very soon!!
A big thank you to all the forum members on this thread! It's a great support network... all of us waiting for the same thing, helping each other with updates, keep our morale high. You guys have been very valuable for me, in keeping my sanity and not getting depressed during those months of waiting with absolutely no news. Without this forum, I would not have found out about many things, including GCMS notes (which helped me immensely). Keep being awesome, and it will be your turn soon!! :)
congratulations both of u

nabagataa

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th September, 2012
AOR Received.
2nd November, 2012
File Transfer...
2nd November, 2012
Med's Done....
13th August, 2012
Congrats v_sys & ammuknn!!

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
sent wid application/ re-meds May 22m 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2 2012./ RE- MEDS May 29, 2014
Interview........
MAY 19TH, 2014 IN PROCESS MAY 19 2014
Passport Req..
FOUND OUT AFTER 8 MONTH..DUE IN MARCH 2013. SENT IN NOV. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
HEY ...magessss

ANY UPDATES OR NEWS.. LOOKS LIKE YOUR MEDICAL IS GNG TO EXPIRE SOON... MABY U WILL ALSO GET THE CALL FRM NDVO.. IM JUST PRAYING FOR ALL US.. THAT THE ONES THAT ARE LEFT WE ALL GET VISAS IN THE COMING... WEEKKS.. ;)

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
1st medical Aug-7-2012, 2nd medical Jan 27-2014
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
n4dpatel said:
HEY ...magessss

ANY UPDATES OR NEWS.. LOOKS LIKE YOUR MEDICAL IS GNG TO EXPIRE SOON... MABY U WILL ALSO GET THE CALL FRM NDVO.. IM JUST PRAYING FOR ALL US.. THAT THE ONES THAT ARE LEFT WE ALL GET VISAS IN THE COMING... WEEKKS.. ;)
Nothing new yet. Yes I am concern about the medical being expire here and waiting very patiently but it is so hard as nothing is moving please prey for all of us and I am regularly praying as well. ONLY GOD can help us and he will help us because he promise us that who seek help from him will be answered swiftly.

maplegal86

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Request
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2012. Remed: 10-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
ammuknn said:

Congrats to all those who got Passports back with the visa.

However, I request you to stop mentioning how bad the strike is. The rest of us, especially those who are waiting since early to mid 2012 are having a very hard time understanding why our files have been pushed aside while others get through faster. It is not your fault, but talking about how 'empty' the offices are only makes us more nervous and worried. The strike is a rolling strike and therefore your wife may have seen an office that looks empty, but the next day more people could have been working. However reading such stuff only makes our life that much harder.

suban

Jul 11, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
24 Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Re-med Nov 25
Passport Req..
09 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Feb 4, 2014
magessss said:
Nothing new yet. Yes I am concern about the medical being expire here and waiting very patiently but it is so hard as nothing is moving please prey for all of us and I am regularly praying as well. ONLY GOD can help us and he will help us because he promise us that who seek help from him will be answered swiftly.
hi magesss, which day ndvo receive your pp? exact date

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
sent wid application/ re-meds May 22m 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2 2012./ RE- MEDS May 29, 2014
Interview........
MAY 19TH, 2014 IN PROCESS MAY 19 2014
Passport Req..
FOUND OUT AFTER 8 MONTH..DUE IN MARCH 2013. SENT IN NOV. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
maplegal86 said:

However, I request you to stop mentioning how bad the strike is. The rest of us, especially those who are waiting since early to mid 2012 are having a very hard time understanding why our files have been pushed aside while others get through faster. It is not your fault, but talking about how 'empty' the offices are only makes us more nervous and worried. The strike is a rolling strike and therefore your wife may have seen an office that looks empty, but the next day more people could have been working. However reading such stuff only makes our life that much harder.

Hey maplegal86.... I can feel your pain..... we all are waiting and its taking so dam longggg.. and it just make us more tense.. when hear about the offices being empty.. lets just hope we all get the visa soon... and if its true what I read in the forum there issuing visa`s " for those medicals expiring in the few days and weeks...." its good sign for all of us I think.... keep smiling!!

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
1st medical Aug-7-2012, 2nd medical Jan 27-2014
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
suban said:
hi magesss, which day ndvo receive your pp? exact date
Ok here how we did it.

Received PPR request - 9 March, 2013

Send PPR - 11 March, 2013

Received PPR - 12 March, 2013

maplegal86

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Request
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2012. Remed: 10-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
n4dpatel said:
Hey maplegal86.... I can feel your pain..... we all are waiting and its taking so dam longggg.. and it just make us more tense.. when hear about the offices being empty.. lets just hope we all get the visa soon... and if its true what I read in the forum there issuing visa`s " for those medicals expiring in the few days and weeks...." its good sign for all of us I think.... keep smiling!!
Well my medical expired in May. Nobody moved to issue my visa before that happened.

Then they asked me to redo my medical in June. Which I did. And now I wait.

suban

Jul 11, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
24 Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Re-med Nov 25
Passport Req..
09 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Feb 4, 2014
magessss said:
Ok here how we did it.

Received PPR request - 9 March, 2013

Send PPR - 11 March, 2013

Received PPR - 12 March, 2013
they received my wife's passport on march 16 12:30 noon. some guys who sent their pp even after us already got their pp back. i could see in the spreadsheet. i dont know what ndvo is doing with our pp :(

sp8

Jul 10, 2013
maplegal86 said:
Well my medical expired in May. Nobody moved to issue my visa before that happened.

Then they asked me to redo my medical in June. Which I did. And now I wait.
Hello.....

same thing with us I had interview at 19 Jun 2013 after that NDVO asked me to do re medical and PCC I submit 4 weeks ago no update yet.
I did call NDVO today 19 Jun 2013 around 4 pm they said there strike still going on and I asked when it will be over they reply don't know.
that's why taking long. I'm stuck with NDVO since from may 2012.

ammuknn

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maplegal86 said:

Hey maple. Sorry, it was only my intent to say that going there does not help, in case people on the forum had such thoughts. I know we all think so in our desperation, and I just wanted to save some trouble for those who were considering it.
I didn't mean to bleaken the situation. You are right, it's entirely possible that it was only empty when she was there, and people might be working certain days of the week. I have heard that Canada has brought some retired visa processing officers back on contract for the strike duration to process applications. They have also apparently hired several local staff to help deal with administrative work and make headway in the backlog. And I think it shows... there had been barely any progress through much of June, but we are seeing some cases move.

Keep your head up, and stay strong! With this long and unfair wait, it is incredibly difficult, but you and your spouse have to keep each other optimistic. Consider it the first of the many trials and difficult times you will face in your long married life together. You will get through this stronger!