Passport Req..
FOUND OUT AFTER 8 MONTH..DUE IN MARCH 2013. SENT IN NOV. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
ammuknn & v_sys
;D :)

congratssss wish u all the best..... awesome news.. I hope the same happens to rest of us.

anisha patel

Feb 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 APR 2013
AOR Received.
23 APR 2013
File Transfer...
23 APR 2013
Med's Done....
31 JAN 2013
Passport Req..
23 May 2013 but sent on 22 Jul 2013
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Harinder : I m so stressed from yesterday's news regarding delhi embassy being closed ! the last post from 2012 made me feel better ! Hope so we get visas soon ! But i m applying for quebec soo...

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
sent wid application/ re-meds May 22m 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2 2012./ RE- MEDS May 29, 2014
Interview........
MAY 19TH, 2014 IN PROCESS MAY 19 2014
Passport Req..
FOUND OUT AFTER 8 MONTH..DUE IN MARCH 2013. SENT IN NOV. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
So is anyone out --------> there left in the October 2012 batch waiting for visa??? ::)

Harshiddhi005

Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-MAY-2013 REACHED CIC-M ON 10-MAY-2013
AOR Received.
1-JUNE-2013
File Transfer...
4-JUNE-2013
Med's Done....
5-FEB-2013
Passport Req..
20-JUNE-2013 REACED NEW DELHI ON 27-JUNE-2013
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY SOON
ammuknn said:
Yes! Got the same call. About 3 hours ago now, i.e. 13:45 IST.
They said the visa is stamped, and that my wife can go any day now, any time between 0900 and 1500 to pick it up from their office in New Delhi. Booked our tickets for Thursday. Still unreal... but waiting for closure, once we get it all in hand, and finally, once I get her into Canada! Until the last moment, where the immigration people in Canada pass her through, I'm holding my breath!
Which number you guys got call from??? Can u please update here so we dont miss any if we get it...

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM today/ Rcvd visa June 22
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
@@n4dpatel

I am still waiting. :(...........Aug 12 will be my 10 months of waiting. :-\.. Medical expires end of spetember.. ???

Did u get PPR YET?? Mine was requested in March.

rmj133

Dec 10, 2012
n4dpatel said:
So is anyone out --------> there left in the October 2012 batch waiting for visa??? ::)
Don't worry! I'm a Sep applicant and my pp is sitting with them since last Nov. Since then ECAS hasn't moved a bit. It shows A) application received on xyz date B) Medical done. :p

getcanadavisa

Star Member
Jun 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
rmj133 said:
Don't worry! I'm a Sep applicant and my pp is sitting with them since last Nov. Since then ECAS hasn't moved a bit. It shows A) application received on xyz date B) Medical done. :p
They have our passport since 31st july 2012. New medical and PCC submitted April - 2013 status in process since march - 2013 no movement at all......

nabagataa

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th September, 2012
AOR Received.
2nd November, 2012
File Transfer...
2nd November, 2012
Med's Done....
13th August, 2012
Guys pls let me finish off my story here....

Yesterday i.e. 15th, when I still hadn't received my pp back after I got a call on 9th that the visa is issued & would be sent through speed post, I got really worried.... I tried calling NDVO to enquire whether they had actually despatched my pp or it got somewhere lost.... I called NDVO & asked the operator to transfer the line to the person who called me. They did & I got a voice message asking me to record my message. I got disappointed and recorded my message asking for the speed post tracking no. so that I can follow up with the local post office.

To my surprise, I got a call today morning at 9 giving me the tracking no. of the speed post. he even tracked the status of the consignment for me & confirmed that it had reached my local post office & would reach me anytime today....

I was really surprised by this behaviour of NDVO i.e. calling @ 9 in the morning, tracking the speed post status..... it was really nice to talk to him. he even shared his extn no. with me & told me to contact him for any problems..

& finally my day got nicer when I received my PP today..... the visa was issued on 9th july and is valid till 10th of Aug.......

So here my story ends.... my heartfelt wishes to each & everyone in this forum!!!! congrats ammuknn & v_sys!!

maverick.dexter

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 Feb 2013
File Transfer...
27 Feb 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28 May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7 Aug 2013...DM: 14 Aug 2013
nabagataa said:

Yesterday i.e. 15th, when I still hadn't received my pp back after I got a call on 9th that the visa is issued & would be sent through speed post, I got really worried.... I tried calling NDVO to enquire whether they had actually despatched my pp or it got somewhere lost.... I called NDVO & asked the operator to transfer the line to Richard(the person who called me). They did & I got a voice message asking me to record my message. I got disappointed and recorded my message asking for the speed post tracking no. so that I can follow up with the local post office.

To my surprise, I got a call today morning at 9 from Richard giving me the tracking no. of the speed post. he even tracked the status of the consignment for me & confirmed that it had reached my local post office & would reach me anytime today....

I was really surprised by this behaviour of NDVO i.e. calling @ 9 in the morning, tracking the speed post status..... it was really nice to talk to him. he even shared his extn no. with me & told me to contact him for any problems..

& finally my day got nicer when I received my PP today..... the visa was issued on 9th july and is valid till 10th of Aug.......

So here my story ends.... my heartfelt wishes to each & everyone in this forum!!!! congrats ammuknn & v_sys!!
Your story got tears in my eyes...so happy for you :)
all the best...:)

v_sys

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2012
AOR Received.
25-08-2012
File Transfer...
05-10-2012
Med's Done....
26-07-2012
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
20-May-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 - July - 2013
LANDED..........
24-July-2013
nabagataa said:

Yesterday i.e. 15th, when I still hadn't received my pp back after I got a call on 9th that the visa is issued & would be sent through speed post, I got really worried.... I tried calling NDVO to enquire whether they had actually despatched my pp or it got somewhere lost.... I called NDVO & asked the operator to transfer the line to Richard(the person who called me). They did & I got a voice message asking me to record my message. I got disappointed and recorded my message asking for the speed post tracking no. so that I can follow up with the local post office.

To my surprise, I got a call today morning at 9 from Richard giving me the tracking no. of the speed post. he even tracked the status of the consignment for me & confirmed that it had reached my local post office & would reach me anytime today....

Many many congratulations ,,,,, have a great life ahead... and agree with your comments about NDVO, so far my wife have received 3 phone calls from NDVO and all three times these people being very nice and very supportive...

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
1st medical Aug-7-2012, 2nd medical Jan 27-2014
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
nabagataa said:

Hey can you please email me your email id

sscheeta@hotmail.com

dhami_u

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 14 2013
AOR Received.
April 17 2013
Med's Done....
29-03-2013. Sent with main application.
Passport Req..
03-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
oct 15 in process. DM nov 4
LANDED..........
waiting
n4dpatel said:
hey i have these:: 911141782020, 9111417820000, 01141782000,
here is 1 more for your collection :D 011911141782050

can_4visa

Jun 23, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
24-05-2013 (As per GCMS notes)- missed it as no email received.
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
07-12-2013
nabagataa said:

Hey congrats, all the best for your future....:)

navdeep mmu

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2012
File Transfer...
22-11-2012