+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi - 2012 applicants

Oct 31, 2012
june26 said:
am from Hoshiarpur, Punjab...i think u will get urs by tomorrow or at the worst day after tomorrow.....people in chandigarh had received their
on 4th feb with DM on 31 jan....so cheers......soon u would have a great feeling of holding a PP with a stamped visa on it....best of luck
Thanks... waiting for that moment :D

addcited123

Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 22 2012
File Transfer...
may 11 2012
Med's Done....
jan 14 2012, remedical done on mar 11 2013
Interview........
feb 27 2013, inprocess from 27 feb 2013
Passport Req..
june 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on april 21 2013,received pp on april 27 2013
LANDED..........
Ontario on May 3 2013
Hi am4u2ster since u have already experienced an interview,can u plz tell me how many persons take the interview? I think one is VO and another is the person on computer who types the over all conversations during interview right? Correct me if I am wrong. And also I wanted to ask one more thing ,did u accompany ur wife to interview? Thanks

addcited123

Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 22 2012
File Transfer...
may 11 2012
Med's Done....
jan 14 2012, remedical done on mar 11 2013
Interview........
feb 27 2013, inprocess from 27 feb 2013
Passport Req..
june 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on april 21 2013,received pp on april 27 2013
LANDED..........
Ontario on May 3 2013
addcited123 said:
Hi am4u2ster since u have already experienced an interview,can u plz tell me how many persons take the interview? I think one is VO and another is the person on computer who types the over all conversations during interview right? Correct me if I am wrong. And also I wanted to ask one more thing ,did u accompany ur wife to interview? Thanks
Also it would be helpful if u can explain the over all picture of the interview room. I was actually feeling like having a picture of what it is like.

bineesh

Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2012
AOR Received.
25-10-2012
TRM2011 said:
Everyone who is saying that they cannot access e-cas is getting the following message.

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

No idea why you are getting the "page cant be displayed" error.
Ah ok! Thanks. Yeah I never got that error! However when I cleared the cache I got 404 error. I thought that's what people are talking about.

madhurimahesh

Jul 27, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19th April,,2012
File Transfer...
15th July, 2012
Med's Done....
March 25th, sent with the application
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
1st August
VISA ISSUED...
status 'In process' since September 17th
LANDED..........
hopefully soon...
Yes I am getting the same message!!

AmPal

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

I just called Call Centre (Canada) to ask about the difficulty regarding ecas. The was very helpful and provided me the same info which was on ecas before it went down. When I asked about ecas, she was unable to tell anything. She forwarded me the following email though:

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

Canadian Visa Office in New Delhi, India
Citizenship and Immigration Canada has many visa offices located around the world. Here is the information for the Canadian Embassy in New Delhi, India:
Contact information
Website

Technical Problems related to Online Tools

Thank you for your recent call to Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s Call Centre.

In order to assist you with the technical issues you are experiencing, please send an email to Question@cic.gc.ca and include following information:

1. Surname – Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document
2. Given name(s) – Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document
3. Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)
4. Country of birth
5. Client ID Number
6. Your current status in Canada
7. The expiration date of that status
8. Complete address (including the postal code). If the residential address is different from the mailing address, please provide both addresses.
9. Telephone number. If you have more than one contact number, please provide them all.
10. Type of application (work permit, study permit or visitor record)
11. Approximate date that the application was submitted
12. Office to which the application was sent (complete address)
13. Two screen shots of:

o The page you are attempting to access, and
o The error message that you receive

AND please describe the information you were looking for and the nature of the problem.

You can expect a response within five (5) working days of our receipt of the above information.

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
addcited123 said:
Hey She had an interview with only one visa officer, They will start the interview with a basic question, what is your husband name where he is living in Canada, DOB Place of birthwith whom he is living with, where he is working presently, why did you get marry to him, you did not find any boy in India? she is a single and i am divorced, so VO's only asking about the genuinity of marriage, it is vary by the situation VO's ask you a question with your file situation. carry a marriage album your communication via email or telephone bills with your spouse.
they also ask you how often did you communicate with each other?, do you have any relatives in Canada?.
It is one on one interview, just like a bank.. you know the typical bank cashier has cash. she is on other side, you are on other side counter with the chair. be confident with all your answer, if you don't understand the questions ask a question again. give your best answer for each questions, they just wanted to see whether this marriage is legit or not.
In some cases when Vo's thinks that we need to have an interview if they feel something suspicious or they might have questions about your marriage. they have right to call you for an interview.
It is not mandatory that your spouse needs to be there with you, if they have any question VO's can phoned your spouse. so tell your spouse to be online on phone, or took a day off for 2-3 days and make sure you both communicate with each other with all the answers, your answer needs to be same..

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
am4u2ster said:
Hey She had an interview with only one visa officer, They will start the interview with a basic question, what is your husband name where he is living in Canada, DOB Place of birthwith whom he is living with, where he is working presently, why did you get marry to him, you did not find any boy in India? she is a single and i am divorced, so VO's only asking about the genuinity of marriage, it is vary by the situation VO's ask you a question with your file situation. carry a marriage album your communication via email or telephone bills with your spouse.
they also ask you how often did you communicate with each other?, do you have any relatives in Canada?.
It is one on one interview, just like a bank.. you know the typical bank cashier has cash. she is on other side, you are on other side counter with the chair. be confident with all your answer, if you don't understand the questions ask a question again. give your best answer for each questions, they just wanted to see whether this marriage is legit or not.
In some cases when Vo's thinks that we need to have an interview if they feel something suspicious or they might have questions about your marriage. they have right to call you for an interview.
It is not mandatory that your spouse needs to be there with you, if they have any question VO's can phoned your spouse. so tell your spouse to be online on phone, or took a day off for 2-3 days and make sure you both communicate with each other with all the answers, your answer needs to be same..
When she had an interview VO's asked for my home phone number, and cell number and told my wife we might contact your husband if we require anything but i did not received any phone calls, only my wife received a letter from CHC- ND to provide more documents after 10 days, and we have submitted that documents accordingly.

shinningdew

Aug 16, 2012
Does any of the applicants recently got PPR?
I am September 12th/2012 applicant and received my Sponsorship approval on Oct. 31st/2012. But nothing after that.
I am thinking of ordering the GCMS notes......can please someone advice me that is it going to be helpful at thins level?
thanks

Oct12

Star Member
Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2012
AOR Received.
12-11-2012
File Transfer...
16-11-2012
Med's Done....
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
26-02-2012
shinningdew said:
I am September 12th/2012 applicant and received my Sponsorship approval on Oct. 31st/2012. But nothing after that.
I am thinking of ordering the GCMS notes......can please someone advice me that is it going to be helpful at thins level?
thanks
Not yet... still waiting for my wife's passport request.... :mad: :mad:

Oct12

Star Member
Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2012
AOR Received.
12-11-2012
File Transfer...
16-11-2012
Med's Done....
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
26-02-2012
godprovides said:
well I found the information exactly opposite from querying with multiple consultants here in Canada that you are not obliged to inform CHC of your coming to India as I myself was planning to visit India and stay there for few months ...may be 2-4 months and come back once my wife gets her passport. Infact, couple of consultants mentioned that it is even better, as it shows that how much genuine your relationship and how much you care for your spouse that you plan to visit India and stay for few months. I am also planning to call up MP and confirm with them if it is OK to go to India and stay there for few months. I myself felt confused between going and not going but sometimes, feelings win the battle :)
May I know whether u r having PR or citizenship??

msmart

Aug 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2012
AOR Received.
13-10-2012
File Transfer...
15-10-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
2 weeks
I am getting the same error for the last two days...still no passport request!

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shinningdew said:
thanks
Wait for another 3-4 weeks, After getting sponsorship approval, your file will be transferred to CHC-ND, and they will take a time to request for a passport, meanwhile tell your wife to complete her PCC and Medical stuff, so she can send all this documents with the passport.
Wait for 4 weeks at-least or sometime they will take longer, but be hopeful, by ordering a GCMS note you will only get this answer. App Received date, and sponsorship approval date.. you are way to early to order GCMS note.