+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi - 2012 applicants

coolguys3

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Calgary
SRNizami said:
I am not sorry for what happened. Because I don't think it was your fault or your husband's or anybody's in that matter, except the interviewer. Being an Indian, doesn't she know what importance our rituals are given in our country? I feel she was being either a communist, a racist or completely being rude!

We're all sailing in the same boat. Without our respective husbands/wife's. We completely understand what you are feeling. I would say, don't loose HOPE, just yet. Ask your husband to visit his MP today and get all this in notice.

My husband and I have been planning to get the whole immigration issue in front of the media back in Canada. Because this is not at all fair. I agree there are fakers but we have provided enough proofs and are waiting in vain.

You don't get upset. Things will fall in place and you'll be surprised to know how. Be positive and pray hard!
Hi SRNizami,

I agree with wat u say....but gotta hav a lot of patience as far as immigration process is concerned...for spousal sponsorhip results are always positive...also NDVO has hell lot of work and many applications to process (numbers growing each passing day) as there are various categories under which immigration requests are accepted.... :eek:

Our application is very special to us as its our first and last....but for them its jus every other file with papers and documents in it... ::)

Oct12

Star Member
Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2012
AOR Received.
12-11-2012
File Transfer...
16-11-2012
Med's Done....
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
26-02-2012
bbdev said:
its good website to send gift to india and its on time also.

giftstoindia24x7

i m regular sending gift through giftstoindia24x7
I ordered once from this site.. it is really a good1 to send gifts... ;D

Oct12

Star Member
Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2012
AOR Received.
12-11-2012
File Transfer...
16-11-2012
Med's Done....
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
26-02-2012
godprovides said:
Is it really needed to update profile info? I might doubt it. I guess i did it even before 10 posts. Go to Profile on the top->click on Forum Profile Information on left-> and update the information you see on right and click on CHANGE PROFILE. you should see the changes made. Give it a try :)
U can only access after 10 posts... I tried with 9 posts.. bt it was not showing "Forum profile info" Thanks.... ;D

iwonder

Star Member
Nov 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2012
AOR Received.
07-09-2012
File Transfer...
08-09-2012
Med's Done....
10-07-2012
Passport Req..
24-09-2012 (In process -13 Dec 2012)/ Decision Made 19 Jan 2013
I have been using this www.flowersnfruits.com for 3 years.. very happy with it and recently tried www.phoolwala.com

Oct12 said:
I ordered once from this site.. it is really a good1 to send gifts... ;D

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
june15 said:
Hey nizami did u contact ur MP?
Hey June!! Unfortunately i could not Inblox you your questiong regarding Divorce Papers.

Matter of fact is that,
My wife already had her interview on July.2012 everything was perfect, but as per VO he thinks my divorce paper is not sufficient, and advise my wife that we will send you a letter and provide your husband previos marriage papers,
In my case i have a uncontested divorce, so there is no other clause such as child support or spousal support, as we do not have child and our marriage is not last for long as we do not have a mutual understanding, after the seperation i have made a several attempts to get together again, but it did not work out, so we finally go get the uncontested divorce.

When i have submitted my wife immigration file, i have only attached the divorced certificate as i believe this is sufficient paper to prove that i am divorced in canada, VO asked for petition paper, and we have mailed them accordingly within a time fram set by a VO in August.

Since then i have not heard anything back for CIC-ND

ecas indicates that we have started processing your file on 10th September 2012.

Do i mail the GCMS note.
I am really fed up with conservative immigration system..

Your prayers are really needed...

mumble

Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
10-Oct-2012. In Process since 26th Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 18th Feb 2013..Address Change 16th Feb 2013)
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
am4u2ster said:
Hey June!! Unfortunately i could not Inblox you your questiong regarding Divorce Papers.

Matter of fact is that,
My wife already had her interview on July.2012 everything was perfect, but as per VO he thinks my divorce paper is not sufficient, and advise my wife that we will send you a letter and provide your husband previos marriage papers,
In my case i have a uncontested divorce, so there is no other clause such as child support or spousal support, as we do not have child and our marriage is not last for long as we do not have a mutual understanding, after the seperation i have made a several attempts to get together again, but it did not work out, so we finally go get the uncontested divorce.

When i have submitted my wife immigration file, i have only attached the divorced certificate as i believe this is sufficient paper to prove that i am divorced in canada, VO asked for petition paper, and we have mailed them accordingly within a time fram set by a VO in August.

Since then i have not heard anything back for CIC-ND

ecas indicates that we have started processing your file on 10th September 2012.

Do i mail the GCMS note.
I am really fed up with conservative immigration system..

Your prayers are really needed...
Hey, If the ecas status is 'In Process', it means that they have completed most of the work and are working on security checks. So you need not worry. There has been some hold up with people whose file went 'In Process' since september. Yeah you can go for ordering GCMS notes. It takes 3 weeks to come. But those give a better/detailed picture. But its a good news that your file is 'In Process'. In 99.9% of cases it means a positive result. All the best.

maplegal86

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Request
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2012. Remed: 10-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
KP0789 said:
woww finally some good news :) just heard back from MP he got ths reply from NDVO....

(We are pleased to advise that, soon, the applicant's visa, passport, and any original documents which are on file will be sent by registered mail to the following mailing address in India: )

MP said u will receive passport in 10 15 days

my ECAS is still application received ..
Congrats! That's very good news indeed. I hope my MP gets back with similar good news! :)

SRNizami

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2012
Doc's Request.
22-12-2012 and 15-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-08-2012
File Transfer...
09-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with the application
Passport Req..
27-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
.....waiting
LANDED..........
.....waiting
june15 said:
Hey nizami did u contact ur MP?
Hey June, yes my husband had a talk with the manager at the MP's office. They said they don't know why people at NDVO works like this. They are so lazy and are taking so much time. He said they are doing background check on me. I wonder how long does that take :( the wait seems never ending.. He said we would know what's going on with my application by the end of the month or early Feb. Lets see what happens.

maplegal86

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Request
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2012. Remed: 10-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
coolguys3 said:
Hi Mumble,

I am new to this process and there are many acronym's that i come across which i find a lil confusing... ??? ::) What does GCMS mean and what is its purpose??
GCMS = Global Case Management System
GCMS notes are the detailed notes on your file. Person being sponsored will have to fill out a consent form and you get them within 30-45 days.

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mumble said:
Hey, If the ecas status is 'In Process', it means that they have completed most of the work and are working on security checks. So you need not worry. There has been some hold up with people whose file went 'In Process' since september. Yeah you can go for ordering GCMS notes. It takes 3 weeks to come. But those give a better/detailed picture. But its a good news that your file is 'In Process'. In 99.9% of cases it means a positive result. All the best.
If i ordered the GCMS Notes, does it affect the processing time..

KP0789

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi ( 2 year travel history )
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 june 2012
File Transfer...
05 sept 2012
Med's Done....
MAY 12
Passport Req..
17 sept 2012
thnkuu everyone :) felling good after so long from mp reply but still big relief will come when passport will come in my hands with visa on it :D

my ecas is still application received not even in process so i dnt thk ndvo update ecas regularly and we dnt need to rely blindly on ecas ..

i ll update when i ll get passport back or will see some changes in ecas ..hope this week gona bring some positive newss to alll who r waiting from soo long .. best of luck everyone :) god bless uuuu

mumble

Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
KP0789 said:
thnkuu everyone :) felling good after so long from mp reply but still big relief will come when passport will come in my hands with visa on it :D

my ecas is still application received not even in process so i dnt thk ndvo update ecas regularly and we dnt need to rely blindly on ecas ..

i ll update when i ll get passport back or will see some changes in ecas ..hope this week gona bring some positive newss to alll who r waiting from soo long .. best of luck everyone :) god bless uuuu
Hey may I ask. when did you contact MP and how long did he take to reply back to you?

APscorpion

Aug 6, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
07 Aug 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24 Aug 2012 / (In Process - 26th Sept) & (Decision Made - 10th Jan 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
07 January 2013
LANDED..........
29 January 2013
am4u2ster said:
No it wont affect your processing time....

mumble

Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
am4u2ster said:
No it does not.

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maplegal86 said:
Congrats! That's very good news indeed. I hope my MP gets back with similar good news! :)
Hey Maplegal..
Just today i have visited the MP's office for a second time, the first time i met MP's Manager in November 2012 and he told me they are doing a backgroung check on you. wait for a month or so you might hear anything from them. i did not hear nething back..

Today i have requested him that i haven't heard anything back from them not even a letter if they might needed any missing documents or any querries pertaining to my wife application.

He requested for a formal inquiry again, and told me that i will update you within a week time.

What is your thoughts...