feb 27 2013, inprocess from 27 feb 2013
Passport Req..
june 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on april 21 2013,received pp on april 27 2013
LANDED..........
Ontario on May 3 2013
am4u2ster said:
Addicted... It is completely Blizzard for you. i believe you have waited for almost 1 year and at the end of this month you have an interview.
as you mentioned in your post, your medicals has expired did they told you to redo your medicals. i am wishing you a very good luck for your interview, be prepared with all your documents.
be confident, look straight, be gentle with all your answer. keep your cool and calm, cuz you will encounter same question again and again with different angels
Thanks buddy I hope that time comes soon when I can finally see my husband in person.
Can u tell me one thing. Its been an year since u have applied ur file ,did u come to see ur wife meanwhile?

addcited123

Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 22 2012
File Transfer...
may 11 2012
Med's Done....
jan 14 2012, remedical done on mar 11 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
june 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Ontario on May 3 2013
kaur.m7747 said:
Somehow you both have better than my case..

Mine is:-
Application filed in March 2012
Medical Received updated in April 2012

And since then.. its In Progress....

M just waiting toooooo badly for Passport Call... God I don't know what to do so they should now update the status... With Decision Made "Visa Approved"

U mean your status is "in process" right? Well I think very soon u would get ur pp back with visa. Stay hopefull.

kaur.m7747

Feb 9, 2013
addcited123 said:
Hi kaur any update dear. Is ur status application received or in process?
In both cases I think at this point u won't be called for an interview and would get your PP back soon :)
Thanks addcited123 :)

I just wish it happen soon for all of us now... I completely understand the Frustration level... Hope these immigration officers also understand this...

addcited123

Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 22 2012
File Transfer...
may 11 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
june 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Ontario on May 3 2013
kaur.m7747 said:
Thanks addcited123 :)

I just wish it happen soon for all of us now... I completely understand the Frustration level... Hope these immigration officers also understand this...
By the way where are you from india? I am from chandigarh

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
addcited123 said:
Thanks buddy I hope that time comes soon when I can finally see my husband in person.
Can u tell me one thing. Its been an year since u have applied ur file ,did u come to see ur wife meanwhile?
I am planning to go visit her, but i am not getting an approval for the vacation, i have recently changed my jobs, so it is difficult for me to go and asked them, i will definitely get a leave of absence, but this a complete new job for me so i do not want to take risk, job market is very difficult over here, and it is getting worse day by day. i am hoping to visit her, but at the other side, job is important.
You live in Canada, you very can understand what is the real scenario of job market in Canada Specially Ontario, it is a job of my choice sitting on chair, taking lots of stress on daily basis, on FX Derivatives... LOL

addcited123

Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 22 2012
File Transfer...
may 11 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
june 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Ontario on May 3 2013
am4u2ster said:
I am planning to go visit her, but i am not getting an approval for the vacation, i have recently changed my jobs, so it is difficult for me to go and asked them, i will definitely get a leave of absence, but this a complete new job for me so i do not want to take risk, job market is very difficult over here, and it is getting worse day by day. i am hoping to visit her, but at the other side, job is important.
You live in Canada, you very can understand what is the real scenario of job market in Canada Specially Ontario, it is a job of my choice sitting on chair, taking lots of stress on daily basis, on FX Derivatives... LOL

Same is my husband's cae. He has recently changed his job. Also after our marriage he stayed for almost 2 and a half months. So its very difficult to get leaves at this point especially in a new job. well I was wondering if at the time of interview they ask me why did my husband not come to see me since an year? I think I can tell them the real reason that he can't get leaves at this point right?
Like u told abt your wife how people ask her that she is still in india. I am facing this same issue. Tell her not to take these things at heart. Take it easy. What else we can do.

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
addcited123 said:
am4u2ster said:

Same is my husband's cae. He has recently changed his job. Also after our marriage he stayed for almost 2 and a half months. So its very difficult to get leaves at this point especially in a new job. well I was wondering if at the time of interview they ask me why did my husband not come to see me since an year? I think I can tell them the real reason that he can't get leaves at this point right?
Like u told abt your wife how people ask her that she is still in india. I am facing this same issue. Tell her not to take these things at heart. Take it easy. What else we can do.
If you are being encounter this question, tell him he recently changed his job and it is difficult for him to get leave of absence. we have stayed together for 2 and half month also after our marriage, and we went for honeymoon, etc etc make a story, he stayed with me at my parents home, and sometime we stayed at my In law home. presently i am living at my parents home, and we communicate with each other on daily basis, take the print of some emails and phone bills, if you are being asked then you may provide it.

godprovides

Jan 16, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th Oct 2012
AOR Received.
25th Oct 2012
File Transfer...
25th Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2012
Passport Req..
submitted 25th Nov 2012
Saag2012 said:
Hey Guys,

My file is now in-process :D happy me :)

Arsh.brar, Chitraajay & maplegal - i wana hug you guys so bad!

im gonna drink this afternoon :D cheers people.
Congrats Saag! ek gilaasi, do gilaasi, teen gilaaasi, chaar :)

godprovides

Jan 16, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th Oct 2012
AOR Received.
25th Oct 2012
File Transfer...
25th Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2012
Passport Req..
submitted 25th Nov 2012
am4u2ster said:
You did not got my point, when i am in the full sleep, she phoned me in mid-night around 3.30 or 4 so, i am real excited she got some good news.. even i do not keep on asking her same question again again, we change the topic, we forget about this VISA BS.. She is waiting for so long, and you know indian people asking every time why you are still here.. which is really non of their business. but you know people mentality.. specially Gujarati people. they are very eager to know.
Very True! I wish you good luck that you get the results soon!

kaur.m7747

Feb 9, 2013
addcited123 said:
By the way where are you from india? I am from chandigarh
I am from Delhi... saw ur comments. Much similar to my case... its frustrating and irritating... most of the times I fight with my husband.. but later I feel what he also can do rather just waiting for any next update like me :( why this process is so difficult and unpredictable :( :(

bachansoo

Feb 12, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Mar. 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 14, 2013 (In process); May 29, 2013 (DM)
Just signed up. This forum is a great resource and it's nice to hear about everyone's experiences.

I filled out the form to add to the 2012 spreadsheet, but I have a question for the recent applicants. I submitted the sponsorship application for my wife in early November. I was approved as a sponsor on Dec. 21 and the file was transferred on the same day. However, I contacted my wife and she has not received any PPR (email/mail/phone), and neither have we received any AOR by the NDVO.

It seems as if the average for a PPR is less than 30 days after sponsorship approval, but in our case it's been nearly two months. Have any of the other recent applicants received a PPR?

ammuknn

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bachansoo said:
It seems as if the average for a PPR is less than 30 days after sponsorship approval, but in our case it's been nearly two months. Have any of the other recent applicants received a PPR?
You are not the only one. We applied in mid-October, and received sponsorship approval in mid-November. No PPR yet.
No update since we received sponsorship approval. The PR application status on CIC still says "Application Received", and inside it says "Medical results have been received."

Also, I have tried submitting that form to enter myself onto the spreadsheet... I tried several times over the last 3-4 months, and I have still not been added. I have tried sending a message to "manorite" as well. Does anybody know how I can add myself to the spreadsheet? Thanks...

muksi

Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on April 18, 2013
ammuknn said:
You are not the only one. We applied in mid-October, and received sponsorship approval in mid-November. No PPR yet.
No update since we received sponsorship approval. The PR application status on CIC still says "Application Received", and inside it says "Medical results have been received."

Also, I have tried submitting that form to enter myself onto the spreadsheet... I tried several times over the last 3-4 months, and I have still not been added. I have tried sending a message to "manorite" as well. Does anybody know how I can add myself to the spreadsheet? Thanks...
Welcome to the forum Bachansoo and Ammuknn! The form you mentioned is not used anymore. Currently Saag2012 and brar.arsh are maintaining the spreadsheets. Please post your timelines in the forum and one of them will add you to the spreadsheet.

Below is the link for the spreasheet. As you will see there some members waiting for PPR who have similar timelines. So i assume NDVO might have changed the process to request the passport at a later stage since already they were holding lots of passports to process.
Hope it helps.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0ArH8forkPk_AdDQ2cG9lNXlCc0hkTUYzazV4dHZwekE

bachansoo

Feb 12, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Mar. 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 14, 2013 (In process); May 29, 2013 (DM)
muksi said:
As you will see there some members waiting for PPR who have similar timelines. So i assume NDVO might have changed the process to request the passport at a later stage since already they were holding lots of passports to process.
Hope it helps.
Yes, that's what I was thinking as well because many of the recent applicants have not received their PPRs.

muksi said:
Welcome to the forum Bachansoo and Ammuknn! The form you mentioned is not used anymore. Currently Saag2012 and brar.arsh are maintaining the spreadsheets. Please post your timelines in the forum and one of them will add you to the spreadsheet.
App filed- Nov. 1, 2012
App received- Nov. 5, 2012
AOR- none
Sponsorship Approval- Dec. 21, 2012
File Transfer- Dec. 21, 2012
Medicals- Sept. 10, 2012
PPR- awaiting

I'd like to add this information to the panel on the left beneath my username, but I don't see the options in my "Profile".

muksi

Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on April 18, 2013
bachansoo said:
Yes, that's what I was thinking as well because many of the recent applicants have not received their PPRs.

App filed- Nov. 1, 2012
App received- Nov. 5, 2012
AOR- none
Sponsorship Approval- Dec. 21, 2012
File Transfer- Dec. 21, 2012
Medicals- Sept. 10, 2012
PPR- awaiting

I'd like to add this information to the panel on the left beneath my username, but I don't see the options in my "Profile".
You need to post atleast 10 messages in this forum for that option to be available.