AOR Received.
01-10-2012
Med's Done....
01-06-2012
Passport Req..
06-11-2012 In-process: 02-08-2013
aviatorsteve said:
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to share some good news... My wife just received a call from NDVO, and informed her that her visa is now in process and they will be dispatching her passport soon. He told her she must travel before April 16th as her medical expires that day! FINALLY SOME GOOD NEWS! :D

Thanks to for everything guys, and hope for many more visa's being issued this week! Especially the ones who have been waiting for so long!
congrats aviator.

Saag2012

Aug 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2012
AOR Received.
01-10-2012
Med's Done....
01-06-2012
Passport Req..
06-11-2012 In-process: 02-08-2013
aybee said:
Timeline :

Applied : 17 Aug,2012 (medical sent with this)
PP received by new delhi : 18 Oct, 2012
Visa received : 10 Feb,2013

Yay Yay Yay ..... :p :p :p :p :p
hello aybee, congrats on ur visa! thanks for sharing the timeline though our thread n sheet is purely for FAM category and u r FSW. nevertheless, congrats again and all the best.

shb25

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
17-09-2012
AOR Received.
18-10-2012
File Transfer...
22-10-2012
Med's Done....
14-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2012. (Sent 27-11-2012. Recd by NDVO on 28-11-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
In-Process Feb 11, 2013. DM: Feb 11, 2013. Visa Issued: Feb 11, 2013
LANDED..........
15-03-13
ice1 said:
Hello,

I have a general question....I notice something strange with my ecas. Before my ecas stopped working one week ago...on my account as I am the sponsor...it showed decision made on my part and under my husband's pr status it showed application received. Now that my ecas started to work again....under my status it shows in process.... ??? has anyone else experienced this?????
Same issue for me too! It was not working until yesterday and today it shows in process under "sponsor" rather than previous status as "Decision made".
Could it be that there is a glitch in updating the status to in process - I.e. instead of updating it under Applicant's status, they updated underSponsor's status. If that's indeed the case, then it should be good news as our files are now in process. Fingers crossed.

ice1

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
AOR Received.
06-11-2012
Passport Req..
20-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-25-2013
LANDED..........
05-01-2013
shb25 said:
Same issue for me too! It was not working until yesterday and today it shows in process under "sponsor" rather than previous status as "Decision made".
Could it be that there is a glitch in updating the status to in process - I.e. instead of updating it under Applicant's status, they updated underSponsor's status. If that's indeed the case, then it should be good news as our files are now in process. Fingers crossed.
Hoping what you said is true!!! :) good luck!

aviatorsteve

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2012
File Transfer...
15-10-2012
Med's Done....
14-04-2012
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
3-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
ice1 said:
Hoping what you said is true!!! :) good luck!
Same issue for me too! It was not working until yesterday and today it shows in process under "sponsor" rather than previous status as "Decision made".And Applicant shows still as Application Received..

Also I noticed that earlier under Sponsors Address(thats me) I had mailing and current as my Canadian Address.Now I see Mailing address as my India address and Current my Canadian Address.....Did you guys noticed this as well...

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
shb25 said:
Same issue for me too! It was not working until yesterday and today it shows in process under "sponsor" rather than previous status as "Decision made".And Applicant status shows still as Application Received..

Also I noticed that earlier under Sponsors Address(thats me) I had mailing and current as my Canadian Address.Now I see Mailing address as my India address and Current my Canadian Address.....Did you guys noticed this as well...

scorpionking

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
Issued by Grace of Allah.
LANDED..........
Inshah Allah issued and landed safely.
tahsinmohammad said:
Same issue for me too! It was not working until yesterday and today it shows in process under "sponsor" rather than previous status as "Decision made".And Applicant status shows still as Application Received..

Decision made appears on sponsor's ecas once the eligibility of the sponsor's side is approved from Canada but from the applicant's side it remains the same as Application received and medical received then to In process or directly to Decision made and I can also view the same thing on my sponsor's ecas Decision made and application received on the other side and this also happened to me recently but both the addresses remains same of Canada and I don't think for an sponsor's ecas changes from Decision made to In process, again backward it occurs obviously through technical glitch, changes may appear only for applicant's status but not for sponsored person.

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
scorpionking said:
Decision made appears on sponsor's ecas once the eligibility of the sponsor's side is approved from Canada but from the applicant's side it remains the same as Application received and medical received then to In process or directly to Decision made and I can also view the same thing on my sponsor's ecas Decision made and application received on the other side and this also happened to me recently but both the addresses remains same of Canada and I don't think for an sponsor's ecas changes from Decision made to In process, again backward it occurs obviously through technical glitch, changes may appear only for applicant's status but not for sponsored person.
Yes I know once the sponsor is approved from CIC Stage 1 is closed chapter and they wont go back.I am assuming its a technical glitch which effected last week and it has not been resolved properly..Hope for the best...

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Angel.forever said:
@ muksi

You were so right .. I just received a mail for re medicals . But didn't get my passports back ...
Indeed a productive news, they have looked in to your file, i believe you have to go to same penal physician in mumbai. Dr. F.E.PALIA.
get the earliest appointment and redo your medical procedure as soon as possible.

brar.arsh

Dec 22, 2010
London ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul-09-2012
AOR Received.
Sep-25-2012
File Transfer...
Sep-26-2012
Med's Done....
June-01-2012
Passport Req..
Oct-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
In Process Apr-03-2013, DM Apr-12-2013
LANDED..........
May-18-2013
Ecas-- Not Working
Passport Received-- No
Any communication-- No

Frustration Level-- HIGH
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

addcited123

Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 22 2012
File Transfer...
may 11 2012
Med's Done....
jan 14 2012, remedical done on mar 11 2013
Interview........
feb 27 2013, inprocess from 27 feb 2013
Passport Req..
june 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on april 21 2013,received pp on april 27 2013
LANDED..........
Ontario on May 3 2013
Hi kaur any update dear. Is ur status application received or in process?
In both cases I think at this point u won't be called for an interview and would get your PP back soon :)

kaur.m7747

Feb 9, 2013
Somehow you both have better than my case..

Mine is:-
Application filed in March 2012
Medical Received updated in April 2012

And since then.. its In Progress....

M just waiting toooooo badly for Passport Call... God I don't know what to do so they should now update the status... With Decision Made "Visa Approved"