+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Suggestion

Waqas Azeem

Star Member
Jul 10, 2011
i am going to apply 2nd time inshallah..could anyone tell me is there any need to attach refusal letter of previous application ? is it necessary ?

TheHaiderRaja

Star Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
no there's no need to. Just submit what is required.

you'll have to mention your previous refusal in IMM1294 in the background information section.

Rashique

Star Member
Jun 19, 2011
Waqas Azeem said:
i am going to apply 2nd time inshallah..could anyone tell me is there any need to attach refusal letter of previous application ? is it necessary ?
u need a strong letter explaining about the reasons of refusal.

acca247

Mar 28, 2011
Visa Office......
CDHC,LAGOS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
RECEIVED ON 4TH APRIL,2011
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
Med's Request
13TH JULY,2011
Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED TO CDHC ON 27TH JULY,2011
I will also suggest you write a very strong letter of intent(statement of purpose) to show your real intention of studying in Canada. I will you good luck in your second application.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
acca247 said:
I will also suggest you write a very strong letter of intent(statement of purpose) to show your real intention of studying in Canada. I will you good luck in your second application.
1. There is no need for SOP at all (unless asked for). Visa officer dont even don't through it. I know many of us file SOP, property valuation papers and even affidavit. All such things are "useless"

2. Just follow that "visa checklist" and submit documents according to that.

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I totally agree with you enfield .Many pple here are used to sending many documents that the VOS dont even go through.

They even write sop unnecessarily

Submit as few documents as you can.

Thanks a lot enfield for echoing the same sentiments.

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
enfield said:
1. There is no need for SOP at all (unless asked for). Visa officer dont even don't through it. I know many of us file SOP, property valuation papers and even affidavit. All such things are "useless"

2. Just follow that "visa checklist" and submit documents according to that.
Well SOP is not required all the time (when the applied program is relevant) but I have seen people getting rejected when they don't give property valuation papers and affidavit. Affidavit is a MUST (if you have sponsor). Valuation paper can be omitted if affidavit holds the proves of properties but affidavit is a must. Maybe it is not required in all countries (which I doubt). So please don't post wrong information in this forum. Many people reply on proper application over here.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhasan said:
Well SOP is not required all the time (when the applied program is relevant) but I have seen people getting rejected when they don't give property valuation papers and affidavit. Affidavit is a MUST (if you have sponsor). Valuation paper can be omitted if affidavit holds the proves of properties but affidavit is a must. Maybe it is not required in all countries (which I doubt). So please don't post wrong information in this forum. Many people reply on proper application over here.
lol
my dear,

1. I repeat not once, but 100 times that SOP , AFFIDAVITS or any Valuation papers are "absolutely not required"

2. I have proof... Do this !

-visit VFS Canada India website

-download Visa Application and that "important" CHECKLIST FILE (this checklist must be submitted along with visa application)

-now my dear, just read that checklist with open eyes...you will find exactly what I am writing here.

Its not me, but peoples like you who post wrong post. I challenge you , show me where its written that Affidavit or valuatiön paper or even SOP is required. I bet you cant show me anything....

sunny753951

Jul 28, 2011
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Med's Request
Attached with application
Passport Req..
Attached with application
VISA ISSUED...
jaldi hi
LANDED..........
bus visa milte hi....
just attach the documents with ur application according to checklist.. i second it..

these r the only documents i included in my application plus COVER LETTER

TheHaiderRaja

Star Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
to be honest I never knew about the affidavit and sop until I went to submit my docs. Gerry's/visatronix wouldn't accept my documents without them even though I begged them to for a good 30 minutes since there was no way I'd be able to get an affidavit from my dad so fast(he wasn't in PK). I had to wait a week.

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
enfield said:
lol
my dear,

1. I repeat not once, but 100 times that SOP , AFFIDAVITS or any Valuation papers are "absolutely not required"

2. I have proof... Do this !

-visit VFS Canada India website

-download Visa Application and that "important" CHECKLIST FILE (this checklist must be submitted along with visa application)

-now my dear, just read that checklist with open eyes...you will find exactly what I am writing here.

Its not me, but peoples like you who post wrong post. I challenge you , show me where its written that Affidavit or valuatiön paper or even SOP is required. I bet you cant show me anything....
Dear enfield,

I think I have written "Maybe it is not required in all countries". Just don't think everyone here is from India ok? I don't need to proof you about anything over here, people knows that I don't spread wrong infos over here. If I don't know something, I just don't reply.

Do you even know the meaning of affidavit? You just show someone's bank balance and don't provide any declaration from him, don't you think that's a little weird? Even in your checklist, it is written "Reference letter from the individual(s) providing you financial assistance for your
program." You call that "reference letter", other's call it affidavit.

And don't be rude over here.

PARANOID

Aug 2, 2011
Hi guys....

Will an officer still interview me if im not yet on my age of majority (like if i get admitted in a secondary school/ institution in British Columbia where the age of majority is 19)? And can i still apply in a secondary school in Alberta or in British Columbia? I'm 18 years old now. turning 19 next year. I'm 3rd year college here in the Philippines. And if i'll be admitted, WHAT WILL MY CHANCE OF APPROVAL BE especially in the interview stage?

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
PARANOID said:
Hi guys....

Will an officer still interview me if im not yet on my age of majority (like if i get admitted in a secondary school/ institution in British Columbia where the age of majority is 19)? And can i still apply in a secondary school in Alberta or in British Columbia? I'm 18 years old now. turning 19 next year. I'm 3rd year college here in the Philippines
If you are below the age of majority, you will just need to fill up an extra form (stating that your parents are allowing you to go). And you never know whether or not VO will call for an interview. And since you are in college, why are you willing to apply to secondary school?

PARANOID

Aug 2, 2011
rhasan said:
If you are below the age of majority, you will just need to fill up an extra form (stating that your parents are allowing you to go). And you never know whether or not VO will call for an interview. And since you are in college, why are you willing to apply to secondary school?
i want to go to HS first so that it will be less hasssle. I won't be taking the english proficiency test or get my transcripts and all that. and my program here is AB Pol Sci. I want to apply for a Legal Admin or Paralegal. I think the officer would doubt and would not approve my visa application because there are differences in laws of different states :(

But in my case, do you think i will still undergo an interview? Wouldn't they question me for applying in a secondary school instead of an undergraduate institution/college?