+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Suggestion

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhasan said:
Yah man its about IQ also when you change a universal convention because you are using "mobile". And talking about "genetics" really shows what kind of person you are. And trust me, you will get more people like me because people like you can't really exists in social places like this. Maybe it is for people with (in your term) lesser IQ but we don't insult each other with nonsense. Get a life bro and hope that you will get your visa (it's been quite a long time since you applied, don't you think? VFS are generally very fast in processing applications. Or maybe its just the VFS in bd). Seriously, I need to give up arguing with you.
oh come on man, what universal conventiön ? I was in journey and my enfield bike broke down ,and really I had no way to pass on time except this mobile internet. So this universal convention doesnt exist for me.

secondly, I noticed you are senior member on this forum, while I am a new born member lol, so with deep regards I apologize if something went wrong on my part. You are my friend.

and for my applicatiön, yes today its 54th working day and its tòo late now. I have give up hopes. I did everything on my own as far as the file is concerned. I feel everything is ok in my file except one point ! I mentioned my only elder sibling is a MBA Graduate from Canada and currently working in Toronto. I guess this may have put my application on "border line". But anyway its too late now, I will try again.
rhasan said:
Yah man its about IQ also when you change a universal convention because you are using "mobile". And talking about "genetics" really shows what kind of person you are. And trust me, you will get more people like me because people like you can't really exists in social places like this. Maybe it is for people with (in your term) lesser IQ but we don't insult each other with nonsense. Get a life bro and hope that you will get your visa (it's been quite a long time since you applied, don't you think? VFS are generally very fast in processing applications. Or maybe its just the VFS in bd). Seriously, I need to give up arguing with you.
oh come on man, what universal conventiön ? I was in journey and my enfield bike broke down ,and really I had no way to pass on time except this mobile internet. So this universal convention doesnt exist for me.

secondly, I noticed you are senior member on this forum, while I am a new born member lol, so with deep regards I apologize if something went wrong on my part. You are my friend.

and for my applicatiön, yes today its 54th working day and its tòo late now. I have give up hopes. I did everything on my own as far as the file is concerned. I feel everything is ok in my file except one point ! I mentioned my only elder sibling is a MBA Graduate from Canada and currently working in Toronto. I guess this may have put my application on "border line". But anyway its too late now, I will try again.

aamro1992

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-March-2017
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
05-June-2017
LANDED..........
01-Sep-2017
enfield said:
No man. I mentioned on my immigration form that 4 of my relatives are currently working in Canada.. and i got the visa today..doesn't affect it tbh

shahch2002

Aug 7, 2011
Visa Office......
chc isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
Interview........
not needed
salaam can i get addmission in any english course college in ontario canada. and i have many representative their. if am their i got no problem in accodomation and other expense.
here's my detail :

i am doing BBA in virtual university and im in 4th semester.
i have done I-COM Rawalpindi board
i also done ILETS wid 5.0 from IDP AEO
listeneing=6.0
speaking=5.5
writing=4.5
reading=4.5
RPLY ME URGENT i need sum information

can any 1 send me detail of study permit and suggest me a proper advice. & i am eligible of any sort of diploma & course in any college in canada ........... plz rply me im so nervous plz sum body help me nd gv me proper guide how can i do

shahch2002

Aug 7, 2011
Visa Office......
chc isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
Interview........
not needed
salaam can i get addmission in any english course college in ontario canada. and i have many representative their. if am their i got no problem in accodomation and other expense.
here's my detail :

i am doing BBA in virtual university and im in 4th semester.
i have done I-COM Rawalpindi board
i also done ILETS wid 5.0 from IDP AEO
listeneing=6.0
speaking=5.5
writing=4.5
reading=4.5
RPLY ME URGENT i need sum information

can any 1 send me detail of study permit and suggest me a proper advice. & i am eligible of any sort of diploma & course in any college in canada ........... plz rply me im so nervous plz sum body help me nd gv me proper guide how can i do

nmi555

Aug 9, 2011
i also applied study permit from riyadh but still no any reply ...just i have recived sms that my document is recived and my case is under processing. 28 days has gone but no any other response from chc riyadh. any suggestion ??? pray for me for best

ahmed93

Jul 17, 2011
@ nmi555 : Just wait. I applied on 12th june in riyadh and got my visa on 1st august. So atleast wait for 6-7 weeks before you email them for case specific enquiry...