+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need all possible help and advice in reporting a bogus refugee claim by my distant relative...

utall

Apr 5, 2021
Report the business that is employing them without status. https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/programs/about-canada-revenue-agency-cra/suspected-tax-cheating-in-canada-overview.html

Contact SIN office out of concern that SIN seems to have not been cancelled although it may have and he is not using it.

CBSA has to deal with a lot of people without status so they prioritize the most dangerous and the larger issues like consultants committing fraud, people trafficking and business getting into illegal schemes like cash in exchange for jobs. These cases take a very long time to gather evidence for so they can hopefully secure a conviction.
how would SIN office help?
Couldn't the person lie and say they have implied status?
Because the SIN office wouldnt have access to the person transcript to see if they attended school or not

Helpjustice

Feb 21, 2024
Hello everyone

One of my distant relatives arrived on TRV in Jan 2021. He has filed a fake refugee claim and got his work permit. He's even on social assistance and worked illegally on cash at the start.

I reported this to immigration fraud and gave every possible information I had about him.

I left it once I launched complaints, but seems like he's inviting more of my relatives to follow the same approach to stay in Canada.

He's instigating others to follow illegal method of immigrating, which I'm against.

How do I report this fraud activity, so he gets noticed by the IRB/ even RCMP quick enough to be acted upon?

Btw he's here on the claims that he's a gay... he's from India.

Seniors members/legal experts --- Advice plz... I'm all ears!!

Thanks in advance
RS

I also reported my cousin sis who came on Visit visa. Did you get a call back ? Does reporting really work