+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

vsu

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Fasuu ,

Yes you are right... one of my colleague got his TRV/TWP in 3 weeks when my application has taken 3.5 months... he had applied post strike period on paper... it seems like only online applications during the strike period have gone for toss :(

Fasuu11

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 August 2013
AOR Received.
05 August 2013
Interview........
12 September 2013
vsu said:
Dear Fasuu ,

Yes you are right... one of my colleague got his TRV/TWP in 3 weeks when my application has taken 3.5 months... he had applied post strike period on paper... it seems like only online applications during the strike period have gone for toss :(
Hi
I applied paper application at vfs Delhi
And today it is 101 day and no reply
It is very annoying
Don't know what to do
And also my passports are with them

Fasuu11

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 August 2013
AOR Received.
05 August 2013
Interview........
12 September 2013
Hey

Any update guys
Hardik, did u hear anything

hardikacharyaame06

Aug 7, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 August 2013
AOR Received.
13 August 2013
Fasuu11 said:
Hey

Any update guys
Hardik, did u hear anything
No dude. Nothing new on my side.

Fasuu11

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 August 2013
AOR Received.
05 August 2013
Interview........
12 September 2013
hardikacharyaame06 said:
No dude. Nothing new on my side.
It is really annoying buddy
People applied after us are getting medical requests
I send couple of emails but they didnt reply
I don't know how they are processing
Applications

Ben0101

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
vsu said:
Dear All,

I got a surprise reply few minutes back to my email on saturday to the consulate informing me that my Visa has been approved and has been dispatched via VFS. :).. This was followed by SMS's from VFS.

Thanks a lot for all your help , support and motivation during this very frustrating period...

Thanks and Regards,
Vasu
Congrats Vasu!!

Ben0101

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
AKG said:
hello Everyone,

I have been following this post since a month now, it has helped me to understand a lot in the process.. I had applied for my huband's OWP-S via online application on Oct 01 and we got a response from CIC to submit additional questionniare on OCT 02 and medical request on OCT 03.. We submitted the required documents on OCT 06 and Medical was done on OCT 07, now its been a month and we havent heard anything from CIC since, Should I be worried? and email them..my husband tried to ask at the hospital about when they had submitted the medical but they deny to provide any information... I am not sure what path to take forward..
any help would be highly appreciated....

Thanks
Ag
Hi Ag:

Dnt get worried. Its normal. If they have asked to submit "additional questionnaire" it means that they have asked for additional documents. Please note with additional documents request ur application wil tentatively get delayed by 1 mnt ( from my experience as i was asked for my old passport and hence the total time it took me was 4 mnts instead of 3).
Dont panic but keep following up!
- Ben

Nov 4, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO/Mississauga office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014/03-11-2017
AOR Received.
06-01-2015/10-01-2018
IELTS Request
Provided upfront
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
24-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-30-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada :P
Hi all

I have recently received medical request & will be going in coming days. Just wanted to ask people from mumbai, which practitioner should i prefer, One in the grant road or one in Lilavati (Bandra).

roop9

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Hi AkG

Sorry I missed out on your question....
So did you get rejection? When?

You can ask for GCMS notes which will tell you exactly what VO understood about your application and why was it rejected. It takes around 1 month or so to receive it.

I have never heard that Embassy asks for Medicals and rejects the application. That is ridiculous...All i could say is that at least they replied to you in a month or so...For me they took 4 months to reject the application. So i was in no position to apply again!!

Good luck and dont lose hope!

foruaks

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Online
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-07-2013
AKG,

If you don't mind, can you tell us your husbands occupation?

Thanks ....

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
AKG. This is awful! Put together a clear, decisive cover letter and fax it marked URGENT reconsideration to your Visa Office. Make sure you include all identifying information so they can access your file easily. Obviously there has been an error made. It will take too long to get notes before launching your appeal, but order them now. It sounds as if the Physical File might be useful to see what documents are in your file and how the mix up happened. I am so sorry.

foruaks

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Online
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-07-2013
24 said:
Hi all

I have recently received medical request & will be going in coming days. Just wanted to ask people from mumbai, which practitioner should i prefer, One in the grant road or one in Lilavati (Bandra).
I recently did my medicals from CDC which is in Breach Candy, not in Grant Road. I was trying for Lilavati but they were not having my desired dates.

Overall experience at CDC was good. We finished in 3 hrs (for me, my wife and son). The only drawback was that today I got a call from them that CIC has asked for a detailed Pediatrician report for my son. This should have been conveyed to us initially as they unnecessary wasted time. Its almost 2 weeks that we did our medicals and the reports are not done yet. The staff over there is very co-ooerative though and answered all our questions. They are very approachable too. So overall a thumbs up from me.

The only advise which I can give is that if you have your kid for medicals, make sure you carry his/her pediatrician report to save time.

Hope this helps...

Nov 4, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO/Mississauga office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014/03-11-2017
AOR Received.
06-01-2015/10-01-2018
IELTS Request
Provided upfront
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
24-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-30-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada :P
foruaks said:
I recently did my medicals from CDC which is in Breach Candy, not in Grant Road. I was trying for Lilavati but they were not having my desired dates.

Overall experience at CDC was good. We finished in 3 hrs (for me, my wife and son). The only drawback was that today I got a call from them that CIC has asked for a detailed Pediatrician report for my son. This should have been conveyed to us initially as they unnecessary wasted time. Its almost 2 weeks that we did our medicals and the reports are not done yet. The staff over there is very co-ooerative though and answered all our questions. They are very approachable too. So overall a thumbs up from me.

The only advise which I can give is that if you have your kid for medicals, make sure you carry his/her pediatrician report to save time.

Hope this helps...
Hi Foruaks

Yup. Even i tried to book an appointment with lilavati but they didnt have the desired date. Secondly i feel there will be lot of people coming there..I will be going to CDC..Well i am applying for self...So no need to worry about kid for medicals. Many many thanks for the info.Really helpful for me..

Just one more question. How many days do they take to send the report to CIC?

Boyzone

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Sorry to hear that AKG. But, you can follow what senior members suggest in this group.
Well, I came in here to post my good news : Spousal Open Work Permit for my wife has been approved by CIC today and requested PP.
Hope, we get it stamped soon.

Updated the sheet.

Hope everyone gets there MR and PPR and VISA stamped as early as possible.
Believe in GOD!

foruaks

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Online
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-07-2013
They take 4 working days to send report. Mine got delayed because there were 2 holidays for Diwali and then my sons pediatrician report. But the good part is that you can enquire from them about status of report. There are Visa co-ordinators over there who do the medicals for Visa people. They are approachable between 3 to 5 pm on phone and they can answer your queries regarding status of your report in that time.

Take your appointment soon. My experience was that you get next day appointment at CDC. It would be good if you take a morning appointment so that you will be free by early afternoon.

24 said:
Hi Foruaks

Yup. Even i tried to book an appointment with lilavati but they didnt have the desired date. Secondly i feel there will be lot of people coming there..I will be going to CDC..Well i am applying for self...So no need to worry about kid for medicals. Many many thanks for the info.Really helpful for me..

Just one more question. How many days do they take to send the report to CIC?