+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

simran RANDHAWA

Aug 9, 2013
freefaller said:
spouse OWP application to be processed at chandigarh embassy submitted at VFS chandigarh on 23/04/13.
received text on 25/04/13. status as of 22/08/13 "under process".

did anyone received any response lately from Chandigarh embassy ?

any updates regarding strike ? I read here before that on Aug 22 there was suppose to be a meeting or something...
same is case of mine

niruban44

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2013
Hi Shanmuga ! Did you get medical request ??

Believe09

Jun 19, 2013
I have been following this forum since a long . I had applied for OWP-S on 6th May 2013 from VFS MUmbai. With the application I had submitted my old medical test details.

Today I got the below letter stating from CIC :

"Your application to study or work in Canada has been approved.
Your study or work permit will be issued to you upon arrival in Canada, subject to your compliance with the
requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and its Regulations. It will allow you to study or
work in Canada for a temporary period only. Read the terms and conditions carefully.
You must enter Canada no later than the validity noted above. If you have been issued a visa, you must also
enter no later than the visa validity date"

Is this the normal procedure??. I have not received my passport yet & plus there is no change in status on VFS site . Should I consider my visa is done or my wait continues ..........???

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
Believe09 said:
I have been following this forum since a long . I had applied for OWP-S on 6th May 2013 from VFS MUmbai. Today I got the below letter stating :

Your study or work permit will be issued to you upon arrival in Canada, subject to your compliance with the
requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and its Regulations. It will allow you to study or
work in Canada for a temporary period only. Read the terms and conditions carefully.
You must enter Canada no later than the validity noted above. If you have been issued a visa, you must also

Is this the normal procedure??. I have not received my passport yet & There is also no change in status on VFS site . Should I consider that visa is done with this letter
Did you received any medical request?pls share your timeline

Thx

Believe09

Jun 19, 2013
vivmehta said:
Did you received any medical request?pls share your timeline

Thx
HI Vivemehta ,

With my application I had submitted my last medical test report . They were done on 31st Dec 2012 for TRV . I had applied earlier for 8 months TRV . ( The expiry of the same was 31st Aug 2013)

saniali

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-02-2013
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Passport Req..
18-04-2013 (passport sent 24-05-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
waiting waiting and waiting
hey guys need a help.. if applying for temporary foreign worker (TFW) its like 4 yrs contract and thn exit if we want to change status with the help of lawyer n apply for immigration is it possible??? its urgent

techno

Jul 23, 2013
Hi Guys, Today me and my spouse got their Work Permit Approval Email. This forum has been such a great help. Thanks everyone for your support

santyIndia

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Chennai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
Med's Done....
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-09-2013 (Expecting)
techno said:
Hi Guys, Today me and my spouse got their Work Permit Approval Email. This forum has been such a great help. Thanks everyone for your support
Congrats, can you give your timelines? Are yu on ICT by any chance?

techno

Jul 23, 2013
Updated my timelines in docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AupOYDswvmtHdEY5TUJNOEg4N004QU8ySlBPVEJmQnc#gid=0

simran RANDHAWA

Aug 9, 2013
Believe09 said:
I have been following this forum since a long . I had applied for OWP-S on 6th May 2013 from VFS MUmbai. With the application I had submitted my old medical test details.

dear ur visa has been approved.....cheeerrrrrrsss..congooo dear....dis is according to the rule....no wry abt it

Believe09

Jun 19, 2013
simran RANDHAWA said:
Believe09 said:

dear ur visa has been approved.....cheeerrrrrrsss..congooo dear....dis is according to the rule....no wry abt it
Hi every1,

Usually how long one has to wait for the passport after they receive this letter ?