+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

Manish25

May 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2013
Med's Request
22/08/13
Med's Done....
23/08/13
Passport Req..
submited with application
VISA ISSUED...
6/09/2013
Hi Thanks to all
I received email not mail

head001

Jun 23, 2013
Every day since I have applied for TRV has became a never ending wait for us. But the last 24 hours were the most terrible one.
It was totally dramatic. ??? ???
I saw my application status at CIC website yesterday noon. It showed passport has been released. I was dead chill as I haven't got any approval e-mail. Then I contacted my representative to check whether she received any mail. But the response is negative from there too. :'( :'(
That was one sleepless night we had. As we all know that for a confirm visa, CIC usually send an approval e-mail. But in my case neither me nor the rep got any e-mail. I have admitted that the application has been rejected.

Since now... I have received my passport few moments ago and with heavy heart I opened the envelope with an approval letter inserted in it... :eek: ;D Thrilled and Happy like never before... :D

Cheers people.. hope you all get the good news soon but in a simplistic way unlike me.
God bless you all

Mimmi

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
head001 said:
Every day since I have applied for TRV has became a never ending wait for us. But the last 24 hours were the most terrible one.
It was totally dramatic. ??? ???
I saw my application status at CIC website yesterday noon. It showed passport has been released. I was dead chill as I haven't got any approval e-mail. Then I contacted my representative to check whether she received any mail. But the response is negative from there too. :'( :'(
That was one sleepless night we had. As we all know that for a confirm visa, CIC usually send an approval e-mail. But in my case neither me nor the rep got any e-mail. I have admitted that the application has been rejected.

Since now... I have received my passport few moments ago and with heavy heart I opened the envelope with an approval letter inserted in it... :eek: ;D Thrilled and Happy like never before... :D

Cheers people.. hope you all get the good news soon but in a simplistic way unlike me.
God bless you all
Hey please share your timeline .

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Hi All I have a question.My husband is waiting for his LMO and we are currently staying in the US.We will be going back to India and applying for the work permit from Delhi.Since I have been staying in The US for past 7 months and my husband from 5 years,do we need to go for the medicals.

honey2vvandana

Mar 15, 2012
Guys...Good news.. We received email from CIC to submit the passport as they have made final decision on our application.
Hope you guys get your VISA soon :)

chandrats

Dec 20, 2012
I Applied for spouse Visa on 12th August in Delhi and now status is showing passport Dispatched. I applied for 1 year TRV. They did not ask for Medicals also. Does it mean rejection?

nileshkotadiya1986

May 13, 2013
did u apply 12th august? its good u get answer in 2 weeks..........hopefully u will get visa.............some times they dont ask medicals for TRV for less than 1 yr

good luck....plz update your time line

freefaller

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
spouse OWP application to be processed at chandigarh embassy submitted at VFS chandigarh on 23/04/13.
received text on 25/04/13. status as of 22/08/13 "under process".

did anyone received any response lately from Chandigarh embassy ?

any updates regarding strike ? I read here before that on Aug 22 there was suppose to be a meeting or something...

chandrats

Dec 20, 2012
nileshkotadiya1986 said:
did u apply 12th august? its good u get answer in 2 weeks..........hopefully u will get visa.............some times they dont ask medicals for TRV for less than 1 yr

good luck....plz update your time line
Yes.. but i applied Visa for 13 Months since my Work permit is till Oct 2014.

chandrats

Dec 20, 2012
I applied spouse Visa for 13 Months since my Work permit is till Oct 2014 in New Delhi. Currently the status of Passport is dispatched without medicals?

NaveenD1

Jun 8, 2013
avm said:
Hai NaveenD1

don't worry, lot of applicants rejected for visitor visa, got approved for OWP.

for OWP-S visa you need fill IMM1295E (Work permit application made outside Canada), IMM5645E forms

Supporting Documents:

1. Covering letter to CHC

2. Your Phd offer letter from the university

3. your last 4-months bank statements

4. Your last 4-months payslips

5. Marriage certificate

6. Proof funds around $10,000CAD

7. Wedding card, Wedding pics, joint bank accounts, previous e-mail communications ( gives strong support to the visa)

8. Your spouse job offer letter, Payslips

9. strong tie-ups with home country.
Thank you AVM