+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

nileshkotadiya1986

May 13, 2013
hello guys

i just received email from CIC new Delhi to undergo for medical examination. applied for OWP-S on 10th MAY.......received medical on 23rd august, 2013............plz see time update in Google document

Hopefully all of you will hear a good news soon

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
nileshkotadiya1986 said:
I have been rejected since last 2 yrs.........i applied 4 times previously............but this is the first time i have got medical
I want to say congratulations, pop a cork, but perhaps wait until the meds are done. Wonderful news!!
What was different about this application and what were reasons for refusal before? Did you address all the previous reasons in this application ?

nileshkotadiya1986

May 13, 2013
actually i did not clarify previous reasons..............previous refusal reasons are
1) no travel history
2) no strong family tie in india
3) No financially strong

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
nileshkotadiya1986 said:
actually i did not clarify previous reasons..............previous refusal reasons are
1) no travel history
2) no strong family tie in india
3) No financially strong
i can't imagine they would request a medical if they weren't satisfied with your application so far. So, what changed in this application? Travel, ties and financials?

sheena32

Aug 22, 2013
Hi simran..

M also chd applicant same sowp...applied on april 15 still no update.

Infact not sure whether they finished with march applications or not..coz as per timelines google sheet none of chd embassy april applicants got any single response.

simran RANDHAWA

Aug 9, 2013
sheena32 said:
Hi simran..

M also chd applicant same sowp...applied on april 15 still no update.

Infact not sure whether they finished with march applications or not..coz as per timelines google sheet none of chd embassy april applicants got any single response.
yup.......lets seee

hardikacharyaame06

Aug 7, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 August 2013
AOR Received.
13 August 2013
Hi All,
Can anyone please tell me how can i check the status of the application submitted online to CIC ND. I am having the file number of my application.
thanks

Jithu jayan1

Jul 30, 2013
Hi, my status has been changed today Processed Passport received at VFS Canada VAC Delhi on 23/08/2013. Following documents are required for collection of the Passport:
Original Invoice cum Receipt
Passport copy
Note: Should you wish to get your passport collected by your representative, you are required to handover a authority letter duly signed by you along with a photo Identity proof of your representative(i.e. Driving license, Passport, or PAN card).but I didn't get any medical mail, i applied march 7 , first but it refused bcz of my financial papers.Thn I applied again on jun-13, and tday satus was changed, I applied for twp. Really so tensed, it will b rejection? Come to know only monday
???

gg77

Apr 10, 2013
Pippin said:
i can't imagine they would request a medical if they weren't satisfied with your application so far. So, what changed in this application? Travel, ties and financials?
Hi all
Pippin my case is also similar , i applied last year but they refuse my case with same reasons,now i tomorrow completed 5 month but my application is still under process , i was resubmit my file in march 25 but still no medical nothing eels still waiting for medical .what you think is it positive my application was cwp with lmo

Pippin pls suggest something

Shanmuga

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 - 04 - 2013
File Transfer...
04 - 04 - 2013
Med's Request
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon
Hi guys!

I regret to say that my TWP visa has been refused cos of
1. Purpose of visit
2. your personal assets and financial status

I don't know guys what to do :( :( :( :( :(

I applied for work permit but the reason that they refused is purpose of visit and financial status. I did show five and half lakhs my bank balance and my parents property.

Can i reapply?? Any suggestion would be appreciate.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
gg77 said:
Hi all
Pippin my case is also similar , i applied last year but they refuse my case with same reasons,now i tomorrow completed 5 month but my application is still under process , i was resubmit my file in march 25 but still no medical nothing eels still waiting for medical .what you think is it positive my application was cwp with lmo

Pippin pls suggest something
Sorry no crystal ball today but I would be quietly grateful that you are in process. Good luck.

Shanmuga: sad news. Purpose of visit means they think you have reasons other than work in mind (I don't know how they can't say that for just about everyone) but perhaps your work and previous experience don't make sense? PERSONAL financials: your parents' assets are not yours. The VO is looking for ties to home that you would not walk away from. You will have to address these issues before reapplying.