+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
solaibabu said:
Hi Friends
Not a good news for me...
i was refused visa today..
Reason-Not able to meet job requirements,financial assets..
Sorry to hear that Solaibabu, as suggested by the senior, please request for GCMS to see what went wrong.

Good luck.

roop9

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Ben0101 said:
Hi All:
Have a good news!
I got my passport with the canada visa stamped. :)
Application details:
Application submitted (along with current valid passport) - July 5 2013
Medical - Sent upfront along with application
Additional dcument req - old passport request on Sep 6th
Passport received with VISA - 5 Nov 2013

I will upload the tracker shortly.
Thank you all for the suggestions and discussions! It was really helpful.. I wish every1 good luck and keep posting!

- Ben

Congrats Ben!! :)

solaibabu

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Fasuu11 said:
Is this your first time you applied for Twp
Or you have applied before
And what was the outcome of it
i have been refused twice before for the same reason-not able to meet the requirements of job.I think one should lucky enough to obtain visa..

roop9

Star Member
May 1, 2013
solaibabu said:
i have been refused twice before for the same reason-not able to meet the requirements of job.I think one should lucky enough to obtain visa..
hi

sad to hear about ur rejection. :(

I would want to ask you this...Do you own a property in India? if not do your parents own one?

thirdly, when they say u do not meet job requirements...what exactly are your current duties and duties in the job in canada...also what is your current position and the one where u join canada?

solaibabu

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
roop9 said:
hi

sad to hear about ur rejection. :(

I would want to ask you this...Do you own a property in India? if not do your parents own one?

thirdly, when they say u do not meet job requirements...what exactly are your current duties and duties in the job in canada...also what is your current position and the one where u join canada?
IN previous rejections, they never objected any financial points,since i have submitted some assets also(parents).But now they added that point too...current duties as COOK 1...job offered in canada as Cook..

roop9

Star Member
May 1, 2013
gg77 said:
Hello pippin & every one
Please help me on this
I applied 2 times before on paper application now this time my agent suggest me to apply online , last time they gave me da only reason that you didn't sign the employment contract , that was paper application now i going to apply online with last time refusal letter , i want to know what do you suggest to me online or paper application , i m bit worried ,is online department & paper application department are different or same ? Waiting for suggestion
Hey gg77
Just one suggestion...your document will be analysed again when u reapply...So it does not matter whether it is Paper or Online, your documentation will go thru the entire process...So make sure other documents are strong too...

And make it a point to add this in your Cover letter that your visa was refused for only one reason..

roop9

Star Member
May 1, 2013
solaibabu said:
IN previous rejections, they never objected any financial points,since i have submitted some assets also(parents).But now they added that point too...current duties as COOK 1...job offered in canada as Cook..
Got it...in case you are trying again to apply....make sure u add more assets...ofcourse GCMS notes will make it clear...But stilll...

And yeah add property...that shows ties to your home country...if you dont own one...you can show Will that your parents property will be ur inheritance...

All the best...myself got rejected once...So i know the pain..

Ben0101

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
solaibabu said:
Do u have a positive LMO? Please correct me if I am wrong, for applying for TWP dont we need a positive LMO?
Thanks,
Ben

foruaks

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Online
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-07-2013
Congrats to Ben...

And sorry to hear Solaibabu. I think there is something missing in your application or you are making the same mistake. Apply for GCMS. As per my knowledge, GCMS can be applied by someone who is in Canada. My genuine suggestion will be to hire a good lawyer who can well advocate your case. Remember there is always next time. But make sure this time it will be in a right direction. All the best to you. We all guys are always here to boost each others morale and provide suggestions whenever required.

solaibabu

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Ben0101 said:
Do u have a positive LMO? Please correct me if I am wrong, for applying for TWP dont we need a positive LMO?
Thanks,
Ben
Yes i applied with an positive Lmo. i was having enough confidence about my file, so i applied again with same lmo ,providing extra supporting documents .3rd time i applied just one day before my lmo expires.ie on may 14th ,2013...

solaibabu

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
foruaks said:
Congrats to Ben...

And sorry to hear Solaibabu. I think there is something missing in your application or you are making the same mistake. Apply for GCMS. As per my knowledge, GCMS can be applied by someone who is in Canada. My genuine suggestion will be to hire a good lawyer who can well advocate your case. Remember there is always next time. But make sure this time it will be in a right direction. All the best to you. We all guys are always here to boost each others morale and provide suggestions whenever required.
Thank you for your words..yes your right..something missing on my file...Thats y,i opted for consultant for applying 2nd and 3rd time.But now failed again with different reason .My question -In 1st and 2nd rejections, they were satisfied with my financial terms,now they object?How can it possible?coz everytime i apply, i mentioned the reasons for previous refusals .My representative already washed hands on my file....Its my life time goal to be there in canada..Every time they refuse, i lost my peace, coz financially i spent a lot.But one day will come for me too.Having the faith in god , i will try n try again , until they stamp visa on my PP.

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
solaibabu said:
Thank you for your words..yes your right..something missing on my file...Thats y,i opted for consultant for applying 2nd and 3rd time.But now failed again with different reason .My question -In 1st and 2nd rejections, they were satisfied with my financial terms,now they object?How can it possible?coz everytime i apply, i mentioned the reasons for previous refusals .My representative already washed hands on my file....Its my life time goal to be there in canada..Every time they refuse, i lost my peace, coz financially i spent a lot.But one day will come for me too.Having the faith in god , i will try n try again , until they stamp visa on my PP.

I totally understand whr u comin from ...keep cool ...have faith.. everythin will b alright .. like u said there will b a day whn thy stamp visa in ur passport . ...

Fasuu11

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 August 2013
AOR Received.
05 August 2013
Interview........
12 September 2013
Hello guys

Any updates

The average processing time of
Work permit, study and visitor visas

New Delhi, India 4 months

Chandigarh, India 5 months

Hope to get medical request in this week
Hope to get visa as soon as possible

Don't worry be happy
:)

Kochumol

Jul 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2014
AOR Received.
09-04-2014
Med's Request
30-04-2015
Med's Done....
06-05-2015
Passport Req..
15-05-2015 ( Visa office change email received on 30-05-2015 )
LANDED..........
28-11-2015
Not so sure about this timelines, my colleague applied for a ICT along with spouse TRV on last Monday and got both their visa stamped yesterday

roop9

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Fasuu11 said:
Hello guys

Any updates

The average processing time of
Work permit, study and visitor visas

New Delhi, India 4 months

Chandigarh, India 5 months

Hope to get medical request in this week
Hope to get visa as soon as possible

Don't worry be happy
:)
Haha...we are closing down to Pakistan's processing time...It has increased from 2 & 3 months NDVO and Chandigarh respectively....to 4 & 5 months respectively.. :)