+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

ratm_clone

Star Member
May 22, 2016
I am wondering, if everything is ok, specially the main thing is ok, why NB wouldn't give ITA for silly mistake. Let's see what would happen till the month of July. And you?
Hi I have just resubmitted my EOI,now using the subject - relative in NB. Hoping it would be notice. Have you resubmitted your EOI?

----------------

Hi all,

Has anyone here used "connection - relatives in nb" as there subject line? Appreciate your feedback on this.

Thanks in advance.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hello

I think most of us in this current batch are all information session attendees

Not sure about processing times in your case, but applicants with relatives in NB are Priority 1 so hopefully you will get your ITA for nomination soon

All the best

Reactions: ratm_clone

ratm_clone

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Hello

I think most of us in this current batch are all information session attendees

Not sure about processing times in your case, but applicants with relatives in NB are Priority 1 so hopefully you will get your ITA for nomination soon

All the best

I really hope so. I really appreaciate your prompt replies on our queries here.

Reactions: NzKhn

Akruby

Aug 10, 2018
My wife is planning to attend job fair in dubai in september. My query is that it will be possible to get the job as she is pregnant. Can employee reject On the bases of her pregnancy factor?

Onlyng

Oct 29, 2017
Hello everyone. My name is Pamela. Its my first time here. I want to know more about the new brunswick information session. Is it applicable to all new brunswick pnp categories including the express entry? Does one need to attend the sessions at their location or is it an online attendance. Your response will be very much appreciated. Thanks so much.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hello everyone. My name is Pamela. Its my first time here. I want to know more about the new brunswick information session. Is it applicable to all new brunswick pnp categories including the express entry? Does one need to attend the sessions at their location or is it an online attendance. Your response will be very much appreciated. Thanks so much.
Hello Pamela

The information session is specifically for Express Entry applicants (with specific NOCs), Business entrepreneurs, and applicants who have experience in specific NOCs for the Job fair sessions.

You need to be in one of those categories to attend the information sessions. The sessions have to be attended in person at the location you sign up for. They are NOT conducted online.

My wife is planning to attend job fair in dubai in september. My query is that it will be possible to get the job as she is pregnant. Can employee reject On the bases of her pregnancy factor?
@Akruby how many months pregnant is your wife? Is she the principal applicant? I don't think an employer would reject someone for a position just because they are pregnant, however her pregnancy can cause a delay in your PNP application as well as the CIC stage, as you need to get medicals done, and she can't do it until she has had the baby. Also, you will have to show proof of funds for 3 people for your settlement funds unless you are applying with employer support.

Akruby

Aug 10, 2018
Hello Pamela

The information session is specifically for Express Entry applicants (with specific NOCs), Business entrepreneurs, and applicants who have experience in specific NOCs for the Job fair sessions.

You need to be in one of those categories to attend the information sessions. The sessions have to be attended in person at the location you sign up for. They are NOT conducted online.

@Akruby how many months pregnant is your wife? Is she the principal applicant? I don't think an employer would reject someone for a position just because they are pregnant, however her pregnancy can cause a delay in your PNP application as well as the CIC stage, as you need to get medicals done, and she can't do it until she has had the baby. Also, you will have to show proof of funds for 3 people for your settlement funds unless you are applying with employer support.
Currently she is 4 month pregnant. we are planning to attend Dubai Job Fair as her NOC is Food Service Supervisor. And she had 2 years of shift manager experience at KFC U.K. But little bit confused as employer may think she leave go on maternity as her delivery Due date is last week of January 2019. Then why should we hire such candidate.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Currently she is 4 month pregnant. we are planning to attend Dubai Job Fair as her NOC is Food Service Supervisor. And she had 2 years of shift manager experience at KFC U.K. But little bit confused as employer may think she leave go on maternity as her delivery Due date is last week of January 2019. Then why should we hire such candidate.
I think it depends on the employer. But the entire process for Provincial nomination to CIC PR processing stage takes around minimum of 6 months, so by the time your PR came through your wife would have had the baby anyway and probably finished her maternity leave. So I would say, attend the job fair and hopefully you will get a job offer. All the best!

Onlyng

Oct 29, 2017
Thanks for the response. Please is an information session a guaranty to secure a place in NB. If i transport myself to dubai for the job fair, is that a guaranty i will be considered.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Thanks for the response. Please is an information session a guaranty to secure a place in NB. If i transport myself to dubai for the job fair, is that a guaranty i will be considered.
No one can guarantee this UNLESS you receive a job offer from a NB employer at the Job Fair.
However, if your NOC is in the demand list, you stand a HIGH CHANCE.
Also, be prepared to wait - if you are looking for this process to happen in a couple of months, then PNP is not for you :) Most application processes usually take around 4-5 months before even getting to the PNP nomination stage.