+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Onlyng

Oct 29, 2017
Definitely PNP takes time, we just explore different alternatives while we wait. Pls how does the information session work? Does one get a mail inviting the person for the interview at the particular location? Some people i know who have applied are yet to get any mail. Not even a confirmation mail. Thanks once again NzKhn.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Definitely PNP takes time, we just explore different alternatives while we wait. Pls how does the information session work? Does one get a mail inviting the person for the interview at the particular location? Some people i know who have applied are yet to get any mail. Not even a confirmation mail. Thanks once again NzKhn.
Confirmation email is sent usually just a week before the event. So look out for email around 14 September for Dubai.

Interviews can be conducted before the event or after the event. If you are selected for an interview, NBPNP officials will let you know when and where

The session is compiled of 2 parts, with an optional 3rd part.

Part 1: NBPNP representatives talk for around an hour about NB and the cities/towns of NB. They talk about the way of life, cost of living, job opportunities,healthcare, education, etc. They explain the process for the NBPNP, also mention the AIPP process, and then the CIC process once you receive nomination. This consists of videos and PowerPoint presentation

Part 2: Question and answer session, about 30-45 minutes, where you can ask anything regarding the process, jobs, healthcare, etc.It helps if you have specific concerns that you want to bring up. Just make a list of questions that you may want to ask. The representatives are very friendly and approachable. Some of them are even willing to stay and talk with you after the session has ended.

Part 3: Interviews by designated employers. This can take place before the session or after the session, or both. Depends on which employers show up for the session.

Onlyng

Oct 29, 2017
Thanks so much for the detailed explanation. Now i know what to expect. So the outcome of the interview would be communicated to me via mail. Do you know how long it takes to know the outcome of the interview?I really want to know if its worth the expenses involved.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Thanks so much for the detailed explanation. Now i know what to expect. So the outcome of the interview would be communicated to me via mail. Do you know how long it takes to know the outcome of the interview?I really want to know if its worth the expenses involved.
I honestly don't know as I did not have any interviews when I attended.
Maybe someone who has received an interview can share their experience?

wzyyzeng

Feb 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
R9 L8 W6 S6.5
HI
Please let me know if you or any one in this group got invitation for Ho Chi Minh City.
Hi, I also registered the information session, please share any new info

ratm_clone

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Hi all!

Could anyone help me on this.

Finally I've received my ITA in NB! My concern now is my work experience. I did not include my current work as this has a different NOC with my more than 10 years experience which I declared in my EOI. I thought you only need to declare your more than 6 years experience.what shall I do?do I need to declare it?and just include a letter of explanation?
Another concern is my proof of funds. My parents are gonna give me a sum of money to help me out. However it would appear in my bank statement of account that it was only recently transferred. do I need to make a deed of gift for this?

Appreciate your comments/advice on this.

Thanks in advance.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi all!

Finally I've received my ITA in NB! My concern now is my work experience. I did not include my current work as this has a different NOC with my more than 10 years experience which I declared in my EOI. I thought you only need to declare your more than 6 years experience.what shall I do?do I need to declare it?and just include a letter of explanation?
Another concern is my proof of funds. My parents are gonna give me a sum of money to help me out. However it would appear in my bank statement of account that it was only recently transferred. do I need to make a deed of gift for this?

Thanks in advance.
Congrats @ratm_clone for receiving the ITA! :)

Please include ALL your work experiences in your full application, even it is not the NOC you are applying with.
For example, I applied with NOC 2174, but I also have several years experience in NOC 4011. For my EOI I mentioned NOC 2174, but for my full application, I mentioned both NOCs.
So you need to give ALL work experiences in the past 10 years, even if it is several different NOCs
No need for a LoE, but do have the original work reference letters for every position you held

You just need to show a Gift deed for the amount your parents are going to give you
Also include the transfer statement from your parents' account or cheque copy of the amount (if it was a cheque transfer)

Good luck with the next stage of your PNP application!

Reactions: ratm_clone

spaul87

Aug 1, 2018
hi all,
What should i write in the following section?
"INDICATE YOUR CONNECTION TO NEW BRUNSWICK"- as there is no option for putting relatives information.
"Why are you a good candidate for NB:"
Do i need to add any reference paper or anything with my EOI?

Please help.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
hi all,
What should i write in the following section?
"INDICATE YOUR CONNECTION TO NEW BRUNSWICK"- as there is no option for putting relatives information.
"Why are you a good candidate for NB:"

Do i need to add any reference paper or anything with my EOI?

Please help.

You don't need to put your relatives' details in the EOI. Just say "Relatives in NB" - that is your connection. The details will be needed in the full application.

Why you are a good candidate - That part of the EOI is not editable, so I suggest you can write out your reasons on MS Word and submit that with your EOI.

Good luck

misswine

Aug 15, 2018
hi, I'm currently in New Brunswick, Can i nominate my sister without her going for information session when that stream opens?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
hi, I'm currently in New Brunswick, Can i nominate my sister without her going for information session when that stream opens?
You don't need to nominate her. If you are a Canadian PR or citizen and having been living in NB for at least a year, then she can submit her EOI with "Relatives in NB" as her connection to the province.

libyano

Sep 1, 2016
Hi all!

Thanks in advance.
Congrats, May I ask when did you receive your ITA?

ratm_clone

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Congrats @ratm_clone for receiving the ITA! :)

Please include ALL your work experiences in your full application, even it is not the NOC you are applying with.
For example, I applied with NOC 2174, but I also have several years experience in NOC 4011. For my EOI I mentioned NOC 2174, but for my full application, I mentioned both NOCs.
So you need to give ALL work experiences in the past 10 years, even if it is several different NOCs
No need for a LoE, but do have the original work reference letters for every position you held

You just need to show a Gift deed for the amount your parents are going to give you
Also include the transfer statement from your parents' account or cheque copy of the amount (if it was a cheque transfer)

Good luck with the next stage of your PNP application!
Thank you!Im currently gathering all the requirements needed. However, I have a concern in relation to my work experience. Some of my previous employers wont issue job description.They will only issue certificate of employment signed by our HR. Though I have a signed job description signed by my boss.Would it matter if my certification was signed by our HR and my JD signed by a different person, my boss?
Appreciate your enlightenment on this.
Thanks in advance.