+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
What is the benefit of attending the session? I am not staying in Dubai but can still attend it?
Benefits of attending info session:

1. Use as Connection to NB when sending EOI
2. Depending on the NOCs for the Job fair and Express entry sessions, there may be employers there from NB who might interview you and offer you a job

If you are not from Dubai, I suggest first email promotions@gnb.ca and ask if you are allowed to attend, if they say yes, register and attend the session

Dundun

Jul 27, 2018
What ify spouse writes ielts or can I go on and give it a try with my 66/100 points.
I am a bit discouraged @ writing ielts. Though I sat only once. What other means can I increase my score?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
What ify spouse writes ielts or can I go on and give it a try with my 66/100 points.
I am a bit discouraged @ writing ielts. Though I sat only once. What other means can I increase my score?
Additional ways include getting Masters or PhD. Getting another degree/diploma. Getting Canadian study experience. Getting Canadian Work experience.

Dundun

Jul 27, 2018
Well.am working on getting a diploma.but my fear is that by d time I am thru the noc I used might not be in Demand anymore nd d present noc is where I have most years of experience. Still will be dropping points.i have experience in one of d occupation the province just added but it's not much. thanks anyways.i learned the session is valid for two years,but can I still use the information session to apply for another occupation? Even though I registered to attend with another occupation? Just in case this present one is out of demand?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Well.am working on getting a diploma.but my fear is that by d time I am thru the noc I used might not be in Demand anymore nd d present noc is where I have most years of experience. Still will be dropping points.i have experience in one of d occupation the province just added but it's not much. thanks anyways.i learned the session is valid for two years,but can I still use the information session to apply for another occupation? Even though I registered to attend with another occupation? Just in case this present one is out of demand?
I think you should be able to apply with another NOC that's in demand list AS LONG AS you have at least 1 continuous year of experience in that NOC. Right now, I think your best chance is to sttend the session and have your spouse do the IELTS.

Dundun

Jul 27, 2018
Thanks .I not in Dubai..(Africa) I will mail them to know if I can attend d session.really grateful.thank u for u time.
I think you should be able to apply with another NOC that's in demand list AS LONG AS you have at least 1 continuous year of experience in that NOC. Right now, I think your best chance is to sttend the session and have your spouse do the IELTS.

spaul87

Aug 1, 2018
As far as I know:

The NOC should match your job duties/responsibilities
It's ok if you job title doesn't exactly match the NOC job title.

If you have relatives in NB then you have a great chance for ITA. You can still attend the info session but I suggest send your EOI with the Relatives in NB as your connection since that is Priority 1 for NB
Thanks for your suggestion. can u please suggest a bit more?
1. do i have to write any EOI in any letter format or just fill the form?
2. do i need to send CV with EOI?

Thanks in advance.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Thanks for your suggestion. can u please suggest a bit more?
1. do i have to write any EOI in any letter format or just fill the form?
2. do i need to send CV with EOI?

Thanks in advance.
1. Just fill in the EOI form. Remember to state your connection to NB as Relatives in NB
2. Yes, you should include a copy of your latest CV with the EOI form