NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
docshe said:
Congrats Rajanvnv,May this brings Happiness to your life
Please tell us all about the response you ever got from NB between submitting EOI and getting final answer.There E- mail responses after submitting it were made a lot of confusion in all of Us, Still we are not sure about our EOI acceptance. :eek:
Thanks docshe,

I sent the EOI and there was no reply or acknowledgement from them. I tried to reach them couple of times over phone and email but I never got any sensible response. I just heard back from them last Friday on EOI acceptance.

Good Luck to you.

im_a_banker

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-May-2016
AOR Received.
27-Jul-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Request
04-Jul-2016
Med's Done....
30-Jul-2016 (Med Passed)
Passport Req..
26-Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Sep-2016
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2017
Does anyone knows what's the quota for NB PNP and the estimated time of processing the application. Thanks.

fjd2011

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
Re: Got EOI for NBPNP

rajanvnv said:
I re-submitted again in June as there was a change in score from 76 to 78. I mailed NB PNP and got to know that if you have been successfully accepted once (if you hv not got quota full mail) then there is no necessity to apply in the next month again, unless you hv a change in score. Again, I do not see any harm in reapplying as well.
Thank you for the info, when I submitted my EOI I did not receive any response from NB, I'll just keep my fingers crossed and in God's will hope I could get a positive reply next month.

Again, congratulations and good luck to your application. Please keep us posted for any updates you will get from NB.

Tnx

savage1985

Jun 7, 2015
you re-submitted your EOI with 2174 ?
from the websit below
welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/working/foreign_qualification_recognition/engineering_and_architectural-relatedoccupations.html

it is impossible for off-shore applicants to get certified.

what is your plan about the ITA on 2173 ? just ignore it and wait the ITA with 2174 ?

frankly speaking, many off-shore programmers' job duties involve both part of 2713 and part of 2174.

I am not sure whether your ITA on 2173 is effective or just vo may a mistake

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

fjd2011 said:
Thank you for the info, when I submitted my EOI I did not receive any response from NB, I'll just keep my fingers crossed and in God's will hope I could get a positive reply next month.

Again, congratulations and good luck to your application. Please keep us posted for any updates you will get from NB.

Tnx
Dear fjd2011,

I am sure you will get a positive response. But, at what time you submitted your EOI & from which country?

fjd2011

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-08-2015

shrinivas1980 said:
Dear fjd2011,

I am sure you will get a positive response. But, at what time you submitted your EOI & from which country?
Hi shrinivas1980,

Thank you. I submitted my EOI form @8.35am NB time June 1 from UAE and not sure if it is accepted or not since I did not receive any response from NB up to this day. Since rajanvnv had the same situation about his EOI last 12th of May without any response but received a positive feedback, I am hoping and praying that my application is in the queue for the next month's rounds of invitation even if I only have 71 points given that the selection is based on a points system.

Tnx

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

fjd2011 said:
Hi shrinivas1980,

Thank you. I submitted my EOI form @ 8.35am NB time June 1 from UAE and not sure if it is accepted or not since I did not receive any response from NB up to this day. Since rajanvnv had the same situation about his EOI last 12th of May without any response but received a positive feedback, I am hoping and praying that my application is in the queue for the next month's rounds of invitation even if I only have 71 points given that the selection is based on a points system.

Tnx
That's great to know friend. I think, selection won't be on the basis on points. NB has mentioned that they will select only those candidates which are required as per NB's needs. So don't worry.....you are in. But, please share a good news once you receive it. All the best!

fjd2011

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-08-2015

shrinivas1980 said:
That's great to know friend. I think, selection won't be on the basis on points. NB has mentioned that they will select only those candidates which are required as per NB's needs. So don't worry.....you are in. But, please share a good news once you receive it. All the best!
Thank you for being optimistic towards my application. Surely, I will keep everybody posted for any updates I will receive from NB and hope for the success of your application as well..

Tnx

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
savage1985 said:
you re-submitted your EOI with 2174 ?
from the websit below
welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/working/foreign_qualification_recognition/engineering_and_architectural-relatedoccupations.html
it is impossible for off-shore applicants to get certified.
what is your plan about the ITA on 2173 ? just ignore it and wait the ITA with 2174 ?
frankly speaking, many off-shore programmers' job duties involve both part of 2713 and part of 2174.
I am not sure whether your ITA on 2173 is effective or just vo may a mistake

I have applied in 2173 (REGULATED) both the times for NB PNP

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
sanjeev31aug said:
If you have then it's a plus point otherwise not mandatory.
Job offer is mandatory for regulated occupations. isn't it?