+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My CRS is 0, I am in INDIA, I have created a express entry profile, it says i am not eligible

Tanveer.admin

Mar 26, 2024
Hi All,

I am in INDIA, I have created a express entry profile, it says i am not eligible
My Age - 36, 15 yrs IT exp, B.Sc Computers, WES done, CLB -8 in CELPIP
Below is from ircc portal in my account login -

We regret to inform you that you are no longer eligible to be in the pool. Check your messages below for details.
You do not meet the minimum entry criteria.
CRS - Your overall score 0

Kindly suggest

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi All,

I am in INDIA, I have created a express entry profile, it says i am not eligible

We regret to inform you that you are no longer eligible to be in the pool. Check your messages below for details.

Kindly suggest
Either you don't meet the minimum requirements or you have answered one or more question incorrectly.

Do you have at least 67 points under the FSW points system?

Check every single one of your answers carefully.

Tanveer.admin

Mar 26, 2024
yes, In CRS tool it shows as - Comprehensive Ranking System formula grand total = 357 , i have reviewed each step carefully multiple times but i don't see any problem with any of the inputs i have given while submitting the application

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
yes, In CRS tool it shows as - Comprehensive Ranking System formula grand total = 357 , i have reviewed each step carefully multiple times but i don't see any problem with any of the inputs i have given while submitting the application
No. FSW score. You need to check your FSW score. Please research how the program works.

jyothisjohn

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-11-2023
Hi All,

Kindly suggest
How about the date of your CELPIP? Is it within two years from when you're trying to create the profile?

Devian00987

Mar 26, 2024
Hi all, I am in a little critical situation right now, I applied for my PGWP on February 29, I got 2 unofficial breaks and had part-time semesters. My consultant says that I should Flagpole as I can PGWP there, but I am too scared to do so as what if officer asked me something and I may not know what to say him or if he saw in the system that I got unofficial breaks and worked in one of the breaks. My Study permit is expiring on 30 March and I want to know if someone with similar situation flagpoled or any suggestions will be appreciated.
Thank you.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi all, I am in a little critical situation right now, I applied for my PGWP on February 29, I got 2 unofficial breaks and had part-time semesters. My consultant says that I should Flagpole as I can PGWP there, but I am too scared to do so as what if officer asked me something and I may not know what to say him or if he saw in the system that I got unofficial breaks and worked in one of the breaks. My Study permit is expiring on 30 March and I want to know if someone with similar situation flagpoled or any suggestions will be appreciated.
Thank you.
Wrong section of the forum.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

vchavan2

Feb 5, 2024
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
20-08-2023
Hi All,

Kindly suggest
Check this link and see if it says you are eligible or not. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool-immigration-express-entry.html. If you are eligible, then something you answered while creating the profile might be causing you to be no longer eligible.

Tanveer.admin

Mar 26, 2024
Check this link and see if it says you are eligible or not. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool-immigration-express-entry.html. If you are eligible, then something you answered while creating the profile might be causing you to be no longer eligible.
Hi,

The link says , i am not eligible BUT i don't understand the reason why ? My Age - 36, 15 yrs IT exp, B.Sc Computers, WES done in Feb 2024, CLB -8 in CELPIP , I am INDIA. Most IT professionals in INDIA apply for express entry and the profile goes in pool with CRS score, i have all the criteria's matching same as other who apply from INDIA then why i am in not eligible ? Please let me know if any one has any info on this.

Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,

The link says , i am not eligible BUT i don't understand the reason why ? My Age - 36, 15 yrs IT exp, B.Sc Computers, WES done in Feb 2024, CLB -8 in CELPIP , I am INDIA. Most IT professionals in INDIA apply for express entry and the profile goes in pool with CRS score, i have all the criteria's matching same as other who apply from INDIA then why i am in not eligible ? Please let me know if any one has any info on this.

Thank you
So what is your eligibility points/selection factors score? Do you have 67 points?

Last edited:

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Hi,

Thank you
Follow the advise given. Being Indian in IT is not enough to come to Canada, plenty of you guys already here

jyothisjohn

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-11-2023
Hi,

Thank you
It would help if you posted what your experience is exactly. The reason for ineligibility could be anything. Maybe try the questionnaire by inputting higher language scores and see if it makes a difference. I'm not really sure about CELPIP scales or what scores are acceptable. Do the questionnaire and give different answers and see which combo it shows you as "eligible". Then you'll be able to figure out which answer made you ineligible

Last edited:

vchavan2

Feb 5, 2024
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
20-08-2023
Hi,

Thank you
As many others have pointed out by now, it could be an answer to anything in the questionnaire. Are you sure you have the necessary funds per https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html and based on how many family members you have?