manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
07-08-10
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-10
nimnim74 said:
Hi, I'f from the Philippines. I already got my letter of approval from Manitoba Nominee. I sent my application fee of CAD$1,100 (CAD$550 for me and CAD$ for my wife). After few weeks, my bank draft was return to me coz, it was written in the report that I didn't sent the correct amount. But based on the website phillippines.gc.ca. the application fee is CAD$550 for the prncipal applicant and CAD$550 per dependent, and I olnly have 1 dependent. Please help me. Am I missing something or where did I go wrong with the fees.
Its better in Philippine Currency

sammy09

bheybhie03

Jul 21, 2009
our sponsor called us and said that they have reported us as victims of the previous typhoon ondoy...the government of canada announced that they will fast track all the papers of the typhoon victims here in the philippines...how long will that take? do you have any idea? thaks

bheybhie03 said:
S.K said:
12 months
thanks for the answer...i guess we'll have to wait for that time to come...we'll just keep on praying...

pokyo_09

Dec 8, 2009
nimnim74

you forgot to pay for your dependent...your bank draft of cad1,100 is only for you and your wife...

pia13

Sep 22, 2009
hi everyone! just got back may passport w/ visa!!

nov15 received passport request
nov 28 sent passport to cem
dec 10 received passport w/ visa

@sammy once u got ur ppr visa expiry date will b indicated in the letter. so i assumed going to canada by feb or mar :)

sammy09

Star Member
Sep 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
07-08-10
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-10
congrats pia! do you still have to pay for the landing fee? once you arrive in canada?

sammy09

pia13

Sep 22, 2009
@sammy tnx! i think we've already paid it here right? the one that cost php19,500.

@vincenthiz i have my medical examination done in pasay(timbol clinic)

joji

Oct 19, 2009
[/quote]hi iza, im under MPNP family support stream...me too i got my AOR last month and the request for orig docs and payment for permanent residence fee...no medical exam request yet.

Question: im the principal applicant, but i have resigned last nov. currently im taking care of my baby...does my unemployment affect my application?

vehla_jatt

Dec 16, 2009
Winnipeg,MB
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September,2007
Nomination.....
April,2009
AOR Received.
May,2009
Med's Request
December,2009
Med's Done....
December,2009
Interview........
September, 2009
Passport Req..
21 December,2009
VISA ISSUED...
30 July 2010
LANDED..........
20 August,2010
:( HI THIS IS BRAR FROM PUNJAB INDIA
APRIL 2009 I GOT APPROVAL FROM MANITOBA
MAY 2009 I SUBMIT MY APPLICATION AT NEWDELHI
SEPTEMBER 2009 MY INTERVIEW DONE

AFTER THIS NOTHIN HAPPEN TILL NOW
HELP ME OUT WHT TO DO????

vehla_jatt

Dec 16, 2009
Winnipeg,MB
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September,2007
Nomination.....
April,2009
AOR Received.
May,2009
Med's Request
December,2009
Med's Done....
December,2009
Interview........
September, 2009
Passport Req..
21 December,2009
VISA ISSUED...
30 July 2010
LANDED..........
20 August,2010
tell me wht to do pls healp me out

ellamarce

Sep 24, 2009
Hello pia... we have already receive the LOA from manitoba and all our supporting documents are ready... We are three in the family... the principal applicant spouse and our child... About the fee, is it only the Right to Permanent residence fee of 1250 CAD dollars that we will have to pay at CEM? What about the Landing fee, is it already included in the Right to Permanent residence fee.. If not... how much would i prepares for the bank cheques ( in philippine pesos) pls enlightened us...

Thanx a lot

ellamarce

Sep 24, 2009
Hello Jarla....

Pls advise us on the payments to be made to the Canadian Embassy Manila... We already receive the Letter of Approval from MPNP

We are three in the family, me, my husband and our child and from the website we are required to pay the RPRF of 1250 CAD for the three of us...

I only have some query regarding the Landing fee...
I dont know where to pay it or if we are to include it in payment for the RPRF...

Pls guide us so we can prepare correctly the total amount we have to pay at CEM... thanx and more power

vehla_jatt

Dec 16, 2009
Winnipeg,MB
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September,2007
Nomination.....
April,2009
AOR Received.
May,2009
Med's Request
December,2009
Med's Done....
December,2009
Interview........
September, 2009
Passport Req..
21 December,2009
VISA ISSUED...
30 July 2010
LANDED..........
20 August,2010
u need to make draft of

Other classes of applicants - Skilled Workers, Provincial Nominees, Canadian Experience Class

Principal applicant $550.00
A family member of the principal applicant who is 22 years of age or older, or is less than 22 years of age and is a spouse or common-law partner $550.00
A family member of the principal applicant who is less than 22 years of age and is not a spouse or common-law partner $150.00

or vist here for more information

services3.cic.gc.ca/efee/efee.do

sammy09

Star Member
Sep 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
07-08-10
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-10
ellamarce said:
Hello Jarla....

Pls advise us on the payments to be made to the Canadian Embassy Manila... We already receive the Letter of Approval from MPNP

We are three in the family, me, my husband and our child and from the website we are required to pay the RPRF of 1250 CAD for the three of us...

I only have some query regarding the Landing fee...
I dont know where to pay it or if we are to include it in payment for the RPRF...

Pls guide us so we can prepare correctly the total amount we have to pay at CEM... thanx and more power
hello ellamarce are you sure they are requiring you to pay the RPRF? from my experience after receiving the letter of approval from manitoba you have to pay first the application fee and submit original documents that you sent in manitoba then CIC manila will review again your application if approved they will send you AOR with medicals, Payment for the RPRF or PPR or other documents....

sammy09