+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP--Manitoba application track

hhagaballa

Jun 4, 2010
mystic_nayeli said:
Manitoba PNP may be a good option for you. Try checking the provincial government's immigration website: www.immigratemanitoba.com
thx my friend for yr advice ..
i just want to explain and ask about something else ...

first what about sasketchewan??
second what about if i have no one in canada except one friend lives in toronto??

about me:
i am 36 years old and single
i have more than 10 years work experience in restaurant and food services in Egypt including 4 years as restaurant manager
i have more than 15 CDR bank account
my English is good according to the british council level test
i have a bachaler in animal science - faculty of agriculture - cairo university (i have also some experience in my study feild)
some training certificates during my studying
many English courses certificates and "basic in french"

as i said i got rejection one month later because of my ielts score but i want to reapply one more time
i know that skilled workers immigration program stops accepting any files till mid of 2013
so i found that the provincial nomination program is good for me..

i thought of manitoba or sasketchewan (they are suitable for me i guess)

i am confused about some steps in the process from the begining ..
first what about job offer ?? i mean shoud i get job offer first of all from an employer in the province ??which means i have to contact any employer in canada by email or whatever to obtain an official letter to proove that i have an offer???? if is true tell me plz how to start..

and after that should i submit my application to the province adress attached with my job offer letter??

and then after i get acceptance..should i submit my main application to the centerlized intake in canada and so on ??

what about the processing time??
what about fees??? is there two application fees??one to the province and the other to the centerlized intake??? how is that??

plz my dear help me to get understanding and to know how to start ...
thank u very much
much appreciated

blessedelaine

Dec 10, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
61312 mailed out
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
61512 CPC-M received
AOR Received.
82112- thru email
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
012813-email/ Submitted all docs: 040213
VISA ISSUED...
042513 PDOS.......:042613
LANDED..........
hhagaballa said:
thx my friend for yr advice ..
i just want to explain and ask about something else ...

first what about sasketchewan??
second what about if i have no one in canada except one friend lives in toronto??

about me:
i am 36 years old and single
i have more than 10 years work experience in restaurant and food services in Egypt including 4 years as restaurant manager
i have more than 15 CDR bank account
my English is good according to the british council level test
i have a bachaler in animal science - faculty of agriculture - cairo university (i have also some experience in my study feild)
some training certificates during my studying
many English courses certificates and "basic in french"

as i said i got rejection one month later because of my ielts score but i want to reapply one more time
i know that skilled workers immigration program stops accepting any files till mid of 2013
so i found that the provincial nomination program is good for me..

i thought of manitoba or sasketchewan (they are suitable for me i guess)

i am confused about some steps in the process from the begining ..
first what about job offer ?? i mean shoud i get job offer first of all from an employer in the province ??which means i have to contact any employer in canada by email or whatever to obtain an official letter to proove that i have an offer???? if is true tell me plz how to start..

and after that should i submit my application to the province adress attached with my job offer letter??

and then after i get acceptance..should i submit my main application to the centerlized intake in canada and so on ??

what about the processing time??
what about fees??? is there two application fees??one to the province and the other to the centerlized intake??? how is that??

plz my dear help me to get understanding and to know how to start ...
thank u very much
much appreciated
It is not so usual that Manitoba gives JOB OFFER, Manitoba Nominee is a matter of being approved 1st before you will find a job in that province. It isnt like Alberta who has like a lot of work permit holders. Processing time is more or less 2 years. Show money/ Bank account should have atleast 10k CDN, and the bank certification should come with 3 months recent banking transactions... Processing fee is about abit over than $1000. IELTS is now needed. It just took effect recently.. Medical fee is just $100 approximately.

noor1987

Jun 14, 2012
hi every1,

i want to ask sumthing. My father in law who is a permanent resident and lives in winnipeg, manitoba, canada wants to sponsor me but I am confused in what category do I fall, because as I read the guidelines under family support stream, your relative who wants to sponsor you under mpnp must your first degree relative. my wife also holds PR card but not living in Canada, so she cant sponsor me. so thats why my father in law wants to sponsor me.
..can anyone help me to decide where do I file my application if family support or general stream? Thanks a lot!!

hhagaballa

Jun 4, 2010
blessedelaine said:
It is not so usual that Manitoba gives JOB OFFER, Manitoba Nominee is a matter of being approved 1st before you will find a job in that province. It isnt like Alberta who has like a lot of work permit holders. Processing time is more or less 2 years. Show money/ Bank account should have atleast 10k CDN, and the bank certification should come with 3 months recent banking transactions... Processing fee is about abit over than $1000. IELTS is now needed. It just took effect recently.. Medical fee is just $100 approximately.
thank u my friend but im sorry i didn't understand everything yet ..
according to class a,b,c and d .. how could i be approved?? what class is suitable for me?? im sorry i don't understand what is written in the website!!
and why is the fee so expensive?? my fees in the skilled workers program was only 550 cdr !!!
do u know about sasketchewan??

i need to know if im eligable and if so i want to know the first step in details plz..

many thx my dear

aixaix

Jul 26, 2012
Hello! He is qualified as he has more than 2 years experience, and your plan is okay.. to get married once he received his LOA and just update his file with his marriage status later on. You need to have 2 sponsors so it will help your application to push better. Even you dont have relatives.. Friend will be okay. In your case, you need one more..

With regards to the finanacial.. It is neccessary for you guys to submit the statement together with the application. It is a requirement, and mind you the letter of bank certification should come with 3 months banking transaction history. Your 3 months history should not show a huge deposit if you will plan to borrow from someone else.

Hope this helps.
Thank you for the inputs blessedelaine :)
We have found a solution regarding the settlement funds.
I was just wondering about what you said "Friend will be okay. In your case, you need one more.. "
My boyfriend knows a married couple (husband and wife) living in Manitoba.. Aren't they enough to be considered as sponsors? Do his two friends should came from different families?

malisa

May 15, 2012
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP=Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
28-05-2012
AOR Received.
9-06-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20-07-2012
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
3-08-2012
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Jan18, 2013 (45 days)
Passport Req..
Ppr, 28 sept 2013. in process...23 aug 2013, decision made 28 sept, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Nov, 2013. PR card..Jan 2014.
noor1987 said:
hi every1,

i want to ask sumthing. My father in law who is a permanent resident and lives in winnipeg, manitoba, canada wants to sponsor me but I am confused in what category do I fall, because as I read the guidelines under family support stream, your relative who wants to sponsor you under mpnp must your first degree relative. my wife also holds PR card but not living in Canada, so she cant sponsor me. so thats why my father in law wants to sponsor me.
..can anyone help me to decide where do I file my application if family support or general stream? Thanks a lot!!
Please check this website to start. You can find everything here.
www.immigratemanitoba.com/

Olanzky

Nov 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2012
AOR Received.
14-06-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted 06-08-2012
Interview........
09-10-2012
Hi,

I was asked to submit IELTS result, I got 6.5 overall score and would like to submit it the fastest way. Should I submit it via email? fax? hardcopy via regular mail?
Also, do I need to have it notarized?

Thanks,
Olanzky

mflicerio

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
medical results received ecas 4.28.13
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Olanzky said:
Hi,

I was asked to submit IELTS result, I got 6.5 overall score and would like to submit it the fastest way. Should I submit it via email? fax? hardcopy via regular mail?
Also, do I need to have it notarized?

Thanks,
Olanzky
It is fastest to submit directly by email. We had ours notarized but I'm guessing it is unnecessary because IELTS is an international standardized test. If they ask for a notarized copy afterwards, then do so.

Gabdre

Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2012
Doc's Request.
09-03-2012 SP2 Submitted
Nomination.....
07-09-2012
AOR Received.
09-03-2012 Temporary File#; Sponsor's interview 18-07-2012
Med's Done....
16-05-2013 baby 28-11-2013
Passport Req..
04-12-2013 Decision Made 13-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-12-2013
Is loa sent via ordinary or registered mail?...can anyone receive it on my behalf if I'm not home when the mailman arrives?..tnx

malisa

May 15, 2012
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP=Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
28-05-2012
AOR Received.
9-06-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20-07-2012
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
3-08-2012
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Jan18, 2013 (45 days)
Passport Req..
Ppr, 28 sept 2013. in process...23 aug 2013, decision made 28 sept, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Nov, 2013. PR card..Jan 2014.
Gabdre said:
Is loa sent via ordinary or registered mail?...can anyone receive it on my behalf if I'm not home when the mailman arrives?..tnx
You dont need to be present, i got mine in my mail box.

blessedelaine

Dec 10, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
61312 mailed out
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
61512 CPC-M received
AOR Received.
82112- thru email
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
aixaix said:
Thank you for the inputs blessedelaine :)
We have found a solution regarding the settlement funds.
I was just wondering about what you said "Friend will be okay. In your case, you need one more.. "
My boyfriend knows a married couple (husband and wife) living in Manitoba.. Aren't they enough to be considered as sponsors? Do his two friends should came from different families?
Couple are considered 2 individual provided that they both are working...

blessedelaine

Dec 10, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
61312 mailed out
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
61512 CPC-M received
AOR Received.
82112- thru email
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hhagaballa said:
thank u my friend but im sorry i didn't understand everything yet ..
according to class a,b,c and d .. how could i be approved?? what class is suitable for me?? im sorry i don't understand what is written in the website!!
and why is the fee so expensive?? my fees in the skilled workers program was only 550 cdr !!!
do u know about sasketchewan??

i need to know if im eligable and if so i want to know the first step in details plz..

many thx my dear
i have no idea about Saskatchewan.

Here's the breakdown:

Sponsorship application (per application)$75 :)

Principal applicant$475 :)

Principal applicant, if less than 22 years of age and not a spouse or common-law partner (including a dependent child of the sponsor, a child to be adopted and an orphaned brother, sister, niece, nephew or grandchild)$75

A family member of the principal applicant who is 22 years of age or older, or is less than 22 years of age and is a spouse or common-law partner$550 :)

A family member of the principal applicant who is less than 22 years of age and is not a spouse or common-law partner $150

But what we ususally pay is the $75 + $475 + $550= $1100. (the one where i put smileys :) )

Olanzky

Nov 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2012
AOR Received.
14-06-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted 06-08-2012
Interview........
09-10-2012
mflicerio said:
It is fastest to submit directly by email. We had ours notarized but I'm guessing it is unnecessary because IELTS is an international standardized test. If they ask for a notarized copy afterwards, then do so.
Such a big help!.. Thanks you very much! :)

jules marqz

Star Member
Jul 30, 2010
Dear All,

Check ko lang ko kung sino nakakaalam or nakapag pass din ng bank certificate pero naka joint account ang principal applicant sa parents niya. Pwede po ba yun? or kaka open lang ng account so ndi makakapag provide ng 6 moinths bank statement - pwede din po ba yun?