+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP--Manitoba application track

E

ejd622

Hi just wanted to ask what kind of tests do they administer in the medical exam for MPNP?

my timeline

July 2011 --- Submission of documents
September 2011 Letter Confirming Receipt of Application
December 21 2011 Sponsors interviewed by CIC (they were told to tell us to expect a letter in a few weeks. Is this good news? )

Pinoy2manitoba

Dec 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st week Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
FEB 2010(approval of nomination) 25 JUNE 2010 (landing fee required)
Med's Request
25 November 2010 (dated Nov 8 )
Med's Done....
03 December 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 02, 2011. 8:24 am (thru email)
VISA ISSUED...
(Visa stamped)Feb 14, 2010 (DM)Feb 22, 2010 (Visa received)Feb 24, 2010
LANDED..........
May (Friday)13, 2011. Thank you LORD! Even Friday the 13th is God's blessing.
Wow, mukang good news yan..

What to expect sa medical, physical exam bold kayo non.. Blood test, chest x ray, optical test. Aids test. a
ejd622 said:
Hi just wanted to ask what kind of tests do they administer in the medical exam for MPNP?

my timeline

July 2011 --- Submission of documents
September 2011 Letter Confirming Receipt of Application
December 21 2011 Sponsors interviewed by CIC (they were told to tell us to expect a letter in a few weeks. Is this good news? )

bacaiib

Jan 11, 2012
I applied under Family Support MPNP in first week of May 2011. Submitted the desired/additional documents in July 2011 end. Till date nothing has so far been heard from them. Can Anybody tell as to whether at present which applications are going to be finalised and how much more time, it is going to take in my case.

E

ejd622

bacaiib said:
I applied under Family Support MPNP in first week of May 2011. Submitted the desired/additional documents in July 2011 end. Till date nothing has so far been heard from them. Can Anybody tell as to whether at present which applications are going to be finalised and how much more time, it is going to take in my case.

My relatives in winnipeg submitted our complete papers around end of July 2011. December 21 CIC called them already and told them to tell us to wait for something in the ail.. maybe our timeline will also be the same.
I'll post news if we do get an LOA...

I am really praying that our chances for approval will be good since all of our family went there last October 2009 and we were the only ones left because we were denied before... Our first application was under the general stream... Now its Family Stream na...

My cousin gave me a tip: He said donot call, or follow up on the embassy because it will cause delays raw...

bacaiib

Jan 11, 2012
Thanks for your reply ejd622. If Manitoba office has already called on your relative to their office, it means that they have been interviewed. If so, please share the detail of interview. The type of questions they asked. I am unable to transpire that my case is earlier than you but nothing is heard from them so far. It is very worrisome. Please give any clue. thanks.

E

ejd622

bacaiib said:
Thanks for your reply ejd622. If Manitoba office has already called on your relative to their office, it means that they have been interviewed. If so, please share the detail of interview. The type of questions they asked. I am unable to transpire that my case is earlier than you but nothing is heard from them so far. It is very worrisome. Please give any clue. thanks.

My brother in law said that the immigration officer asked whether i went to college, what course i took and what degree i got. He also asked if i worked. (i think the questions where sort of a verification of the information i provided in the application forms) then the officer told him, "so are you willing to let them live in your house?' my brother in law answered yes.

Then the immigration officer also asked if we're sure to stay in winnipeg.

that's generally it

mflicerio

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
medical results received ecas 4.28.13
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
carl zeiss said:
Hi. My friend applied under family stream, by mail, last Sept 2011. AOR received after 2 months, November. If your papers do not lack any documents, you will probably get your AOR more or less 2 months after submission. Your Manitoba relative will be the first to receive the letter/AOR with file number. Your copy will follow much later. Otherwise, if there is anything lacking in your application, it will be returned to you without a file number. Your relative in Manitoba will likewise be notified by mail.

Just keep on praying. Your AOR might arrive sometime this month or early February =)
We tried our best to provide complete requirements. I hope to hear from them very soon. And yes, my family prays for this everyday. :) Thanks!

sset12

May 3, 2011
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 14, 2011 - MPNP
AOR Received.
Jan 26, 2012 - CIO via email
File Transfer...
Apr 04, 2012 - LVO to ADVO / Jun 18, 2012 - AOR ADVO
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012 - ADVO
Med's Done....
Jul 31, 2012 MR done / Aug 06, 2012 received at LVO
Passport Req..
Sep 03, 2012 / Decision Made: Sep 13,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 24, 2013 - God is great!
bacaiib said:
Hello bacaiib,
Here are some tips, I consolidated these info (from other sources too and based from personal queries) for your reference, some are based from my own experience.
Here are the possible QUESTIONS for the sponsors/applicant when the MPNP Program officer conducts an interview:
A. How and when did you meet each other? What is the real name of the applicant/sponsor? (nicknames too)
B. How long did you know each other or what is your relationship with your sponsor?
C. When was the last time you talked to your Sponsor/ Applicant or have a communication with them?
D. When was the last time you saw your Sponsor/ Applicant?
E. Is your sponsors related to each other? What can you say about your sponsor A? Sponsor B?
F. What is his/her current work, current position? Current addresses?
G. How about their family composition regarding the sponsor/applicant, civil status?
H. What is the name of their parents (in cases were sponsors are siblings).
I. Are you sure you will not transfer to other province once given a Letter of Approval?
J. Are you aware of the consequences to you and your Sponsors once you leave or didn't settle at all in Manitoba?
K. Is your sponsor willing to help you in your settlement plan to Manitoba?
L. What are the possible things that your sponsor can offer or help you when you arrive?
M. What do you know about Manitoba? (If you can state some facts regarding weather, environment or maybe events/holidays )
N. How long you want to stay in Manitoba?
O. Do you have relatives/friends in other province aside from Manitoba?
P. Do you think you can easily find a job in Manitoba and why? What are the websites you are using to find available jobs in MB? Can you site some companies that you remember?

Just a friendly reminder, just tell the truth, no need to lie, if you don't know the answer just say so. Stay calm and don't panic, please answer in a polite manner as they seem to have a habit of going back and forth on the same questions. I suggest to send these questionnaires to your sponsors as well so you will be both have a consistent answers...Goodluck!!!

ilyasshaihan

Star Member
Apr 27, 2011
Dear All,

i am confused so i need your guidance. i recently get PPR 1 from cic. but a week a ago i get job offer letter from Canadian advertising agency as they want to hire me as director in one of their project. so they are asking me to submit the photo copies of my passport as they want me to get work permit visa.

Now i need advices from you guys, wt should i do? should i allow them to get me work permit visa before my PR visa. if yes will i get any problem in my PR visa or during landing. please help

bacaiib

Jan 11, 2012
Sset12. I express my sincere thankfulness for your imparting such a valuable information to me. I am quite upset that the applicants who applied later than me have already got LOA and I am still waiting for Sponsors interview. I am unable to comprehend it.

fgrd

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
ejd622 said:
My brother in law said that the immigration officer asked whether i went to college, what course i took and what degree i got. He also asked if i worked. (i think the questions where sort of a verification of the information i provided in the application forms) then the officer told him, "so are you willing to let them live in your house?' my brother in law answered yes.

Then the immigration officer also asked if we're sure to stay in winnipeg.

that's generally it
thats good news I applied in end of august in general stream and recieved AOR in september Still no LOA or Sponser interview Where r u from & in which stream u are

lormac

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ACKV,
It's been a long time that I have not checked this forum. Thru FB na lang ako nakikibalita. We have Manitoba group in FB kasi. Anyway, last rexray ng principal applicant namin nung Dec. 28. Jan. 2 submitted na sa CEM ang result. Waiting for PPR na lang kami. My worry is baka abutan kami ng 3 months before the expiration ng first medical which is April 18, 2012. Kung di pa darating PPR next week, medyo nakakakaba na. We need to undergo a second medical. Naguguluhan din kami kung mag enrol pa ang anak namin this coming school year. Sa totoo lang, last year di namin siya pina enrol kasi nga we thought na December makakaalis sayang naman ang tuition na babayaran ng buo. Lets just pray na maawa sa tin ang CEM at mabuksan na file natin para makita nila na malapit ng mag expire ang first medical natin at irequest na nila PPR.... God bless our PPR....

B

bajji kang

hey there i m new on this blog.can anybody clearify my confusion.i got LOA under mpnp and i am about to send my doc to nova scotchia.my documents are 6 months old like work refrence letter.do i need to arrange a new one or it will work.cuz they mention documentation shud b of up to date...share ur experince....any sugestion wud b appriciatable.

leoalive

Jul 12, 2011
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th Aug 2011 online MPNP
Nomination.....
Interviewed 22 aug 2011
AOR Received.
LOA received 23 Sep. 2011
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
File Transfer...
28 OCT 2011 AOR from NDVO 7 Nov.2011
Med's Request
14 NOv. 2011
Med's Done....
18 Nov.2011
Passport Req..
14 NOv. 2011
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS shows Decision Made 24 Sep. 2012 Passport back with Visa on 01 OCT 2012
LANDED..........
Within October 12
bajji kang said:
hey there i m new on this blog.can anybody clearify my confusion.i got LOA under mpnp and i am about to send my doc to nova scotchia.my documents are 6 months old like work refrence letter.do i need to arrange a new one or it will work.cuz they mention documentation shud b of up to date...share ur experince....any sugestion wud b appriciatable.
Hi kang saab,

If u r talking abt arranging the work experience, my opinion is "dont". upto date means that whatever work experience u have just sen them complete docs. Never go for any false documentation as it can ruin ur dreams.

If u r talking abt getting new up to date work letters from ur employer.... " Go for that" :) :) :)

Regards