+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP--Manitoba application track

ACKV

Dec 17, 2011
Hi Lormac, I know you don't know me, when I saw your timeline we're almost the same. Just want to check if you already received your PPR. we had additional test and repeat x-ray, but the doctor and the clinic told us that they forwarded the medical report for my husband last 28 October and I emailed the embassy informing them that the medical report was forwarded to their office last 28 October I just received a auto reply and up to now no updates receive from them. My duaghters medical will expire on Feb 2012. I hope you can share your timeline with me. thanks and God bless

Issah72

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
U.A.E
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 14, 2009 (Manitoba)
Nomination.....
June 30, 2010
AOR Received.
March 5, 2010 (Manitoba); Sept 15 (Abu Dhabi)
IELTS Request
N/A -submitted with appl.
File Transfer...
15 Aug. 2010 (cic Abu Dhabi)
Med's Request
18 September 2011
Med's Done....
25 Nov 11 - Principal; 5 Dec 11- Dependants' Dec 27:Addt'l med request
Interview........
N/A
Since you have already forwarded your passport, your wife can deliver in Canada.

Kelangan lang yung additional declaration if your wife has already given birth which is, in my opinion, not possible at this moment dhil late na ito coz your visa might be on the way back to you already. As far as I know kapag na issue na ang visa di na pwede ang additional...

But since na-submit mo na ang passport for visa issuance at ngayon mo lang nalaman na pregnant ang wife mo, you don't have no other option but to enter canada before the due date and of course before her 36th month para walang hassle pag travel...

pajpaj_1221 said:
good day to everyone!!

ask ko lang po baka may nakakaalam if ano gagawin namin kasi yung wife ko pregnant at nalaman lang namin after naipadala na namin ang passport for visa issueance, valid ang visa namin until july 2012... makakaapekto kaya ito sa pag alis namin or kailangan po ba ipaalam namin sa canadian embassy?....

may nabasa kasi ako na kung new born child kailangan i-declare pero wala po nakalagay if pregnant pa lang, kung ano ang gagawin?

thanks!

Issah72

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
U.A.E
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 14, 2009 (Manitoba)
Nomination.....
June 30, 2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
18 September 2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
MAy I know you timeline? Because my daughter is also pregnant (6 months) and we are only waiting for our PPR...Do u think cic will give our visa prior to her delivery? She still has 3 months to go..

Thanks,

Issah

Eden15 said:
Hi Everyone,

pls help me. The Cic was about to release our permanent resident visas however they didn't give it to us and they won't allow me to travel because I was 8 months pregnant at that time. Now that I already gave birth, they are requiring us to inform the province that nominated us which is the province of Manitoba to provide a copy of reply that we have informed them of the additional baby. How are we going to do this?

Issah72

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
U.A.E
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 14, 2009 (Manitoba)
Nomination.....
June 30, 2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
18 September 2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Issah72 said:
In my opinion, your wife's pregnancy should not have any impact on your application, given that passports have been submitted. Also, this is not a development or change that requires a notice to the visa office.

ATD.Aung Gyi

Nov 21, 2011
Hi,

I am new here. I was applied MPNP program under general stream together with a distance relative sponsor letter in October 2011 by mail.
So far,I didnt receive AOR yet. I am worried.
Can any one share the stutus who are applied in Oct 2011 and time line.

thanks so much

B

BlessedMe

Hi. i'm new here. i need to ask what hospital is your choice for undergoing medical? and do i have to pay for all of us (we are 3 in the application) for the RPRF, or is it just Ok to pay for mine for now? please reply. your response is highly appriciated.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Dear All,

Has anyone applied through strategic Initiative Stream in this thread,

if yes,kindly advise me how long it took you to receive Invitation letter after your Exploratory Visit.

Please share without reservations,your Itinerary with us.

Thank you,

RGDS,

leoalive

Jul 12, 2011
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th Aug 2011 online MPNP
Nomination.....
Interviewed 22 aug 2011
AOR Received.
LOA received 23 Sep. 2011
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
File Transfer...
28 OCT 2011 AOR from NDVO 7 Nov.2011
Med's Request
14 NOv. 2011
Med's Done....
18 Nov.2011
Passport Req..
14 NOv. 2011
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS shows Decision Made 24 Sep. 2012 Passport back with Visa on 01 OCT 2012
LANDED..........
Within October 12
spicey said:
Dear All,

A very happy new year to everybody. wish this New Year brings lot of happiness and A good news to immigrate to our dreamland.....

i sent my passport on 24th Nov. to NDVO and waiting for it with "A Maple Leaf" :) :) :) :) :) anybody similar plz mention when they got passport back ?

Regards

cass

Dec 31, 2011
Hi. Im new here. My friend sent an email regarding Canada's Residency Program thru Queven LLC. I sent them my resume and got a reply from them as well. They are just awaiting for my duly-signed form so they could begin the processing. However, I have some reservations too as unlike most of the people here in the forum, we have no relatives nor friends in Manitoba, Canada. Thus, we want to make sure we are doing the right process.

May I know the safest way for immigrant application to Canada? Did you file your papers under Canada's official website (ie. government, etc) or did you undergo agency who does the processing? Your assistance/ insights will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance. ;)

ilyasshaihan

Star Member
Apr 27, 2011
hi all my manitoba friends me also going winnipeg in feb pls advice me about landing and job opportunities and what kind of jobs in winnipeg

ADITYA1984

Jun 25, 2011
Vadodara India
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
waiting
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
Bonne année à tout le monde que 2012, déborde pour vous de bonheur, santé et prospérité

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
ATD.Aung Gyi said:
Hi,

I am new here. I was applied MPNP program under general stream together with a distance relative sponsor letter in October 2011 by mail.
So far,I didnt receive AOR yet. I am worried.
Can any one share the stutus who are applied in Oct 2011 and time line.

thanks so much
Hi there. You will probably receive your AOR between 2-3 months after MPNP received your application. Family stream applications receive their AOR's in 1 1/2 to 2 months after submission. If there will be no problems, your Letter of Nomination will arrive at approximately 6 months after submission.

ATD.Aung Gyi

Nov 21, 2011
carl zeiss said:
Hi there. You will probably receive your AOR between 2-3 months after MPNP received your application. Family stream applications receive their AOR's in 1 1/2 to 2 months after submission. If there will be no problems, your Letter of Nomination will arrive at approximately 6 months after submission.
Hi Carl,

Thanks so much for your reply and information. It has been almost 3 months now. Hopefullly I would receive LOA in April 2012. Praying will help I believe.

The best!
ATD.Aung gyi

theiy2002

Jul 25, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2010
Doc's Request.
Dec 10, 2010
Nomination.....
May 3, 2011
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
July 21, 2011
Med's Request
October 5, 2011
Med's Done....
October 29, 2011
Guys wla pabang balita sa ppr natin? Ung mga nagpamedical ng oct-nov wla pa din bang ppr? Nawala address ko sa ecas pero wala pa rin nabago sa status nmin sa ecas? Ron and giselle? May ppr nba kau?

God bless us all :) :D ;D :)