+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP--Manitoba application track

annier

Mar 12, 2012
peony_1030 said:
Hi Sedi, thanks for the information.. this is very helpful sa lahat sa amin.
hi its so informative thanks im looking for a promo ticket now to winnipeg thanks any recommended agent>?

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
20 DEC 2011 AND SENT THE ADITIONAL DACUMENTS
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
inshalah in first week of may
annier said:
hi its so informative thanks im looking for a promo ticket now to winnipeg thanks any recommended agent>?
. Just a quick question to u . If a pr holder sponserd one applicant and he is nominated by the province but not yet got visa from cic . Can his sponser can sponser another aplicant

kcmcgrady

Jun 9, 2013
Hello everyone, I just had one quick question, Im applying for MPNP, i just wanted to know if my work experience will be accepted, I worked full time while studying full time and i read somewhere that work experience is not accepted if its done while studying side by side, I hope someone can answer this for me, thank you so much,

somey11

Nov 23, 2009
Lahore
NOC Code......
Hi,
I recently migrate from pakistan to canada(7th May 2013) through FSW. now a days I am in Regina Saskatchewan.
If I moved now to Winnipeg so after one year can i sponsor my sister?
what is the requirement from my side and also my sister side?
please help me. Thanks

U

jrgene

Mar 28, 2012
Selangor,MY
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-13
Dear all,

sorry to all if this is an old issue,
Where I can upload the settlement plan 1?
I'm using online application and my answer are not
enough in the space provided.
can some one help me pls.

Thankx

odonacer

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
jrgene said:
Dear all,

sorry to all if this is an old issue,
Where I can upload the settlement plan 1?
I'm using online application and my answer are not
enough in the space provided.
can some one help me pls.

Thankx
Hi jrgene
U'r not allowed to use standard settlement plan 1 if u'r applying through online tool, so in yr case u just need to write less words in provided space.

odonacer

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
kcmcgrady said:
Hello everyone, I just had one quick question, Im applying for MPNP, i just wanted to know if my work experience will be accepted, I worked full time while studying full time and i read somewhere that work experience is not accepted if its done while studying side by side, I hope someone can answer this for me, thank you so much,
Hi kcmcgrady!
How u could work and study in same time? In ur case, I guess, u'll not get one thing - work exp or ur education, so u need to decide what to choose, or how to explain this issue to the MPNP.

Gat

Mar 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
First week of February 2012
Doc's Request.
No Additional docs Requested But I Submitted Thrice
Nomination.....
LOA Second week of February 2013
AOR Received.
AOR from CIO Third week of june 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted along with MPNP Application
File Transfer...
3rd week of july 2013
Med's Request
Soon with God Grace
Med's Done....
Soon with God Grace
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Soon with God Grace
VISA ISSUED...
Soon with God Grace
LANDED..........
Soon with God Grace
Yes Dear,

You can sponser your Sister after one year you spent in Manitoba as a Permanent Resident OR Canadian Citizen. but You must have a Job If you want to sponser your Sister.

I hope It Helps.

Thanx
somey11 said:
Hi,
I recently migrate from pakistan to canada(7th May 2013) through FSW. now a days I am in Regina Saskatchewan.
If I moved now to Winnipeg so after one year can i sponsor my sister?
what is the requirement from my side and also my sister side?
please help me. Thanks

U

zeedof

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
27-05-2014, RPRF(DD submitted 9th of july 2014)
Med's Done....
04-07-2014 and Received 14-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2014(together with my family)
VISA ISSUED...
19th August 2014
kcmcgrady said:
I think it is possible to be working and studying full time at the same time. I did the same thing i got my nomination from MPNP. In my own case, i am working full time and studying for my master degree full time as well. Though my kind of study is online. I hope this help

drbassem

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/6/2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
30/11/2013
AOR Received.
27/2/2014
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
1/6/2014
Med's Request
24/6/2014
Med's Done....
7/7/2014 Received on 25/7/2014
Passport Req..
26/8/2014 - Decision Made on 24/9/2014 Alhmdolelah
VISA ISSUED...
21-9-2014
Hello friends ,
As long as we share our questions and clarifications , I need to hear from you about the information which must be given to strengthen my settlment plan part 2

" my sponsor asked me what he can say in SP2 in question asking ( How you will help to connect the applicant to settlment services in Manitoba ? )

After I look at website under section of arrive and settle , I found general points like following ;

Settlement services provide information and assistance on issues including:

housing information
finding child care
enrolling children in school .... etc

So , guys any recommendation to solve this question and tell me what best sponsor to say showing he can connect me with these services ?

Thanks a lot

Sep 17, 2013
Hey guys..
I am also suppose to apply MPNP under Employer Direct stream.. but I dont see any online option where could I select stream like Family stream/General stream or Employer Direct..

Please help.

peso

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys, just want to ask if there is any issue with someone in another province to apply for the MPNP?

malaya

Sep 21, 2013
HI, I'M A NEWBIE. I'VE SUBMITTED MY APPLICATION WITH MY HUBBY LAST DEC AND GOT MY LOA LAST MONTH AND AM COMPLETING OUR UPDATED DOCS FOR CIC. THE DOCS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BEFORE THE YEAR ENDS, AM 7MOS ON THE WAY AND DUE TO DELIVER ON NOV. WE PLAN TO SUBMIT THE APPLICATION TO CIC THIS MONTH, WE DON'T KNOW IF WE ARE GOING TO INCLUDE OR NOTIFY IN OUR APPLICATION OUR UNBORN BABY, AND WE DONT KNOW HOW CAN WE INCLUDE HIM IN THE APPLICATION. OR IF WE JUST SUBMIT OUR APPLICATION NOT INCLUDING THE BABY AND WAIT FOR THE BABY TO BE BORN THEN NOTIFY THEM ABOUT THE BABY.

IN SHORT, WE WANT TO KNOW IF HOW, WHERE, WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO NOTIFY THEM ABOUT MY PREGNANCY. ADVICE PLEASE. :(

malisa

May 15, 2012
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP=Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
28-05-2012
AOR Received.
9-06-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20-07-2012
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
3-08-2012
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Jan18, 2013 (45 days)
Passport Req..
Ppr, 28 sept 2013. in process...23 aug 2013, decision made 28 sept, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Nov, 2013. PR card..Jan 2014.
malaya said:
HI, I'M A NEWBIE. I'VE SUBMITTED MY APPLICATION WITH MY HUBBY LAST DEC AND GOT MY LOA LAST MONTH AND AM COMPLETING OUR UPDATED DOCS FOR CIC. THE DOCS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BEFORE THE YEAR ENDS, AM 7MOS ON THE WAY AND DUE TO DELIVER ON NOV. WE PLAN TO SUBMIT THE APPLICATION TO CIC THIS MONTH, WE DON'T KNOW IF WE ARE GOING TO INCLUDE OR NOTIFY IN OUR APPLICATION OUR UNBORN BABY, AND WE DONT KNOW HOW CAN WE INCLUDE HIM IN THE APPLICATION. OR IF WE JUST SUBMIT OUR APPLICATION NOT INCLUDING THE BABY AND WAIT FOR THE BABY TO BE BORN THEN NOTIFY THEM ABOUT THE BABY.

IN SHORT, WE WANT TO KNOW IF HOW, WHERE, WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO NOTIFY THEM ABOUT MY PREGNANCY. ADVICE PLEASE. :(
As per my opinion, you are not suppose to inform them about unborn baby. It is too early to mention. Once your baby is born then you can update.