+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP--Manitoba application track

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, Can anyone tell me, In MPNP (General stream) Will my case become strong if I submit my spouse's IELTS along with my )Principal Applicant) IELTS result ?? Will I get more points by submitting 2 ielts result ?

and what if my children also has academic ielts and they are included in my application "MPNP (General stream)". I already have their valid ielts result. Will it make my case strong ?

Reply needed on urgent basis. Thank you

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, Can anyone tell me, In MPNP (General stream) Will my case become strong if I submit my spouse's IELTS along with my )Principal Applicant) IELTS result ?? Will I get more points by submitting 2 ielts result ?

and what if my children also has academic ielts and they are included in my application "MPNP (General stream)". I already have their valid ielts result. Will it make my case strong ?

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
Hello All,

Pls click on the link below to view the new points assessment for the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program effective from the 1st of April 2013.

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/asset_library/2013/03/manitoba-immigration-mpnp-points-worksheet-interactive.pdf

Cheers

Gat

Mar 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
First week of February 2012
Doc's Request.
No Additional docs Requested But I Submitted Thrice
Nomination.....
LOA Second week of February 2013
AOR Received.
AOR from CIO Third week of june 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted along with MPNP Application
File Transfer...
3rd week of july 2013
Med's Request
Soon with God Grace
Med's Done....
Soon with God Grace
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Soon with God Grace
VISA ISSUED...
Soon with God Grace
LANDED..........
Soon with God Grace
Yes Manitoba123,

Your case will Definately become strong if you submit spouse and Children IELTS Results Because I have Experianced this And After submission my sponser got Interviewed within 10 days and got LOA within 3 weeks after submission.Your Dependents wont get any points of IELTS but still your Application will become Strong than usual because MPNP officer think Your Dependents also have Job Ready English skills or Good Communications Skills to become the Canadian Resident and They can contribute in the Manitoba Economy. It depends on the LEVEL of IELTS BANDS. I hope it helps

If you have any Queries Do not hesitate to send Personal Message PM.

Thanx
Manitoba123 said:

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ ALL

Kindly answer my questions below.

1) Can the main applicant apply for MPNP Family stream (Online application) if he meets the new eligibility criteria AND moves to Australia on a student visa immediately after applying for MPNP family stream?

2) Will it give negative impact on a case because the applicant have to leave the present employer of his home country and move to another country on a visit visa ?

3) Kindly explain in detail of this case and what should the applicant do in this scenario ? Should he stay in his home country and wait for immigration and work with the present employer OR Should he apply for immigration and move to Australia on a student visa for further studies.

I am asking this all because immigration takes approx 2-3 years and there is no guarantee of getting immigration. The applicant don't want to waste his important time and wants to complete further studies.

waiting for your detailed replies.

Thank you.

victory123

Sep 17, 2012
Manitoba123 said:
@ ALL

Kindly answer my questions below.

1) Can the main applicant apply for MPNP Family stream (Online application) if he meets the new eligibility criteria AND moves to Australia on a student visa immediately after applying for MPNP family stream?

2) Will it give negative impact on a case because the applicant have to leave the present employer of his home country and move to another country on a visit visa ?

3) Kindly explain in detail of this case and what should the applicant do in this scenario ? Should he stay in his home country and wait for immigration and work with the present employer OR Should he apply for immigration and move to Australia on a student visa for further studies.

I am asking this all because immigration takes approx 2-3 years and there is no guarantee of getting immigration. The applicant don't want to waste his important time and wants to complete further studies.

waiting for your detailed replies.

Thank you.
Dear,,,
I think answer to all the questions is that if u really want to move to Canada as a Permanent Resident without any hassles, u should stay here only and continue ur job, u may change ur employer by informing the PNP office.
If u will go to Aus on a student visa, it will not make a good impression on MPNP officials and ur case will become weak. So I suggest u to stay here and continue ur job to become a Canadian PR.
Regards,,,,,,

buboydc

Mar 23, 2013
Hi guys,

I have a pending MPNP application (Economic) and currently received a Medical Exam Appointment. I recently got engaged with my girlfriend and would like to include her in my application. We have plans of getting married this year, however I have this fear if it will affect my application. Will you suggest to get married here in PHL or I'll go first to Canada and get married? Is she required to take IELTS? Appreciate your suggestions. Thanks

nantzlei

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 20, 2012
Doc's Request.
COE and Bank History : December 05, 2012
Nomination.....
December 17, 2012
AOR Received.
March 01, 2013
File Transfer...
March 1, 2013
Med's Request
April 04, 2013
Med's Done....
April 08, 2013
Passport Req..
August 28, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2013
Got our MR and RPRF last April 4.
Hope everything will turn out well.
Thanks be to GOD!

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
victory123 said:
Dear,,,
I think answer to all the questions is that if u really want to move to Canada as a Permanent Resident without any hassles, u should stay here only and continue ur job, u may change ur employer by informing the PNP office.
If u will go to Aus on a student visa, it will not make a good impression on MPNP officials and ur case will become weak. So I suggest u to stay here and continue ur job to become a Canadian PR.
Regards,,,,,,
Thanks for the reply. I don't think so that it will make the case weak because according to the new law, There is point system and the more the studies, the more points the applicant will get. So I think it will make the case strong because Applicant will have another masters degree which will give him an advantage.

victory123

Sep 17, 2012
Manitoba123 said:
Thanks for the reply. I don't think so that it will make the case weak because according to the new law, There is point system and the more the studies, the more points the applicant will get. So I think it will make the case strong because Applicant will have another masters degree which will give him an advantage.
Hello dear,,,
It was just my opinion, rest u know better and do whatever u feel is right for u...
Regds....

itguy29

Jan 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
24-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted together with application
File Transfer...
In Process- March 31, 2014
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014, medical received 26-04-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-05-2014, Decision Made: 06-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2014, Visa Received : 11-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
People of the world,

I would like to share that I received two replies from MPNP, it was stated there that as of now they are still encoding all applications for the month of September 2012(General Stream).

HTH for those who are still waiting for their turn :D

punjabi_veterinarian

Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear,

1. how much is waiting time / processing time (for general stream MNIP online applicants) for medicals or PR visa after getting LOA (Letter of approval) from Manitoba immigration ?

2. How much time MNIP Immigration takes after close friend's interview in Manitoba ?

3. What is average processing time from submission of application till medicals/PR visa ? I heard 6-8 months for LOA (close friend's), and around 6-8 months afterwards. means total around 14-16 months on average. Is that true ?

Please reply.

skbrar123

Star Member
Apr 16, 2013
Four Angels said:
I have the same problem as well and My sponsor has not been interviewed yet,I applied end of December, School opening in January and need to transfer house, I used a big portion of the cash savings though the investment funds still intact and is more than enough for settlement funds. What I am worried of is the cash funds, way below the requirement (if they wont count the investment as a proof of fund)

hi there
can I ask one thing what kind of additional documents asked from your sponsor??

tonfalks

Star Member
Jan 4, 2012
Good day good people, it is my first time in this forum. Please a quick question. I want to apply under MPNP, I just want to find out if its okay if I submit fixed deposit certificate instead of bank statement as proof of funds.

Thank you for your anticipated response