02/12/2011; Additional test: 03/01/2011; MED to CEM: 03/09/2011
Passport Req..
05/09/2011; PP submitted : 05/10/2011
VISA ISSUED...
05/18/2011; PP received : 05/28/2011
LANDED..........
08/12/2011
controller,
You need to bring history ng operation both sa cyst removal and appendectomy. kasi if the doctor will see the scar of operation the doctor will ask kung kelan saka they also measure yung lenght ng scar.

controller said:
question po on medical... ???

1. What are the documents i need to submit as supporting on my cyst operation (benign) and also appendicitis.
2. For kids, aside from photocopy of vaccination record, meron pa ba silang ibang kailangan?
3. On primary complex, it was treated year 2001 pa, is it ok not to declare it anymore kasi matagal na naman yun e.

thanks, any advise will be greatly appreciated.... :D :D :D

controller

Feb 9, 2011
PEONY_1030 said:
controller,
You need to bring history ng operation both sa cyst removal and appendectomy. kasi if the doctor will see the scar of operation the doctor will ask kung kelan saka they also measure yung lenght ng scar.
thanks for the quick reply peony ;D ;D On the operation history, do you know the specific document name, medical abstract ba ito or iba pa?

Salamat!

peony_1030

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Imus, Cavite
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
08/10/2010
AOR Received.
09/10/2010
Med's Request
02/02/2011
Med's Done....
02/12/2011; Additional test: 03/01/2011; MED to CEM: 03/09/2011
Passport Req..
05/09/2011; PP submitted : 05/10/2011
VISA ISSUED...
05/18/2011; PP received : 05/28/2011
LANDED..........
08/12/2011
What I asked from the hospital is the medical abstract and the histopath. Actually, di hiningi ng doctor sa akin pero she measured the scar in my tummy and I was asked about it. Kaya be ready, then I have a scar on my leg, parang tinahi. I was asked kung tinahi, I said no, she just checked lang.

controller said:
thanks for the quick reply peony ;D ;D On the operation history, do you know the specific document name, medical abstract ba ito or iba pa?

Salamat!

tesmanalo

Star Member
Oct 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2009
Doc's Request.
AOR - mar 19, 2010
Nomination.....
Aug 3, 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 28,2010
IELTS Request
not requested
File Transfer...
AOR from CIC Abu Dhbi
Med's Request
MAr 23, 2011
Med's Done....
Mar 27
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Apr 6, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 28, 2011....Finally
LANDED..........
July 2011....God willing
HI,

You need to submit ur medical certificate from ur doctor that states what kind of operation done for u and also a copy of ur pathology report of the CYST taken to attest its benign... hope this help

tes

controller said:

1. What are the documents i need to submit as supporting on my cyst operation (benign) and also appendicitis.
2. For kids, aside from photocopy of vaccination record, meron pa ba silang ibang kailangan?
3. On primary complex, it was treated year 2001 pa, is it ok not to declare it anymore kasi matagal na naman yun e.

ayieh

Star Member
Feb 25, 2010
QC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Controller!!! Just an additional suggestion..no need to declare that your kid had a history of Primary Complex since it happened and was cured a long time ago already..that's my mistake din kasi when I declared that my kid had PC kahit sobrang tagal na yun tuloy pinagpa Xray sya and pinakuha pa ko ng Medical Cert stating what medication he took and that he's already cleared. Sobrang hassle kaya if I were you don't declare it... ;) ;) ;)

controller said:

jtLay

Star Member
Nov 18, 2010
waaaahhhhhh...... huhuhu..... :( :-\
wala pa rin ppr...... waaahhhh........
sana dumating na this week.... husband ko pa naman ehhh... ginaya si Mylynie!
Nabasa niya kasi nung nag leave na si Mylynie kasi claim niya na darating na mr niya.
Now, husband ko naman ang nag indefinite leave na... huhuhu.... claim din daw niya darating na ang ppr this week. Waaaahhhh..... please Lord sana dumating na ang ppr namin.
DokJim, we continue to pray sana this week na. huhuhu.... ???

jtLay

zielee179

Feb 5, 2011
Pinoy2manitoba said:
waaah!!!! oo katabi ko ung FSW na nurse from tarlac...

magkikita tayo on May 13.. just call my attention sa airport pls... nagkahalo halo na ung pag recall ko kung sino nag sabi nun, pero naalaa ko about that LTO thing...
halos magkakatabi lang naman tayo, sa may bandang gilid lang na upuan kami, db ikaw eh dun sa gilid na likuran? kami sa gilid na left side...

okey kitakits na lang tayo

@gingerific

oo nga at least may ka BM ako na kasabay...inggit nga ako sa bonding ng mga kasamahan natin sa tagaytay

bent_33

Feb 6, 2011
Hello,

Im very new here. I hope you can advise me on my situation. I applied for Manitoba provincial Nominee and I've already pass my papers with the letter of acceptance that I received from Manitoba to Canadian Embassy Manila last Feb2011 and after 2 days I received an email from Canadian Embassy acknowledging that they received my papers. Now I want to resign in my current work. But my cousins that sponsored me told me that I can't resign to my work unless Im already done with my medical. Is that true? Coz Im really miserable with my work right now and Im sure that I can find a new job. And how long does one can receive a medical request?

Thanks in advance!

controller

Feb 9, 2011
@ peony, tess & ayieh, thank you so much for your advises :-*. Na papraning ??? na ko kaiintay ng MR ko that's why I want to prepare everything para go na kami agad sa Nationwide as soon as ma receive ko un. Big help talaga for me ang advises nyo and everyone in this forum. So glad to be part of this group.

GO CEM! Doubletime before Holy Week arrives! ;D ;D ;D

PaiChan

Feb 16, 2011
Hello to everyone,

My question is, "Does MPNP honor/recognize Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC) in lieu of IELTS?"

Thank you

joy_p

Star Member
Jun 2, 2009
bent_33 said:
Hello,

Im very new here. I hope you can advise me on my situation. I applied for Manitoba provincial Nominee and I've already pass my papers with the letter of acceptance that I received from Manitoba to Canadian Embassy Manila last Feb2011 and after 2 days I received an email from Canadian Embassy acknowledging that they received my papers. Now I want to resign in my current work. But my cousins that sponsored me told me that I can't resign to my work unless Im already done with my medical. Is that true? Coz Im really miserable with my work right now and Im sure that I can find a new job. And how long does one can receive a medical request?

Thanks in advance!
hi bent! we submitted our docs to CEM last Feb. and we're also waiting for our Med Request. I suggest you wait for a while before resigning. Because if you do, you'll have to update CEM on your new job and provide a new Certificate of Employment. Based on our batch mates' timeline, MR is received form 3 to 5 months after submission to CEM. hintay hintay lang.. :) good luck! :)

Janmyung

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jtLay said:
waaaahhhhhh...... huhuhu..... :( :-\
wala pa rin ppr...... waaahhhh........
sana dumating na this week.... husband ko pa naman ehhh... ginaya si Mylynie!
Nabasa niya kasi nung nag leave na si Mylynie kasi claim niya na darating na mr niya.
Now, husband ko naman ang nag indefinite leave na... huhuhu.... claim din daw niya darating na ang ppr this week. Waaaahhhh..... please Lord sana dumating na ang ppr namin.
DokJim, we continue to pray sana this week na. huhuhu.... ???

jtLay
Ako din pa resign na talaga, pero wait ko muna dumating PPR para sigurado. Minsan kasi matagal ang MR, madali ppr, minsan naman baliktad, madali mr, matagal ppr. Sana mapabilis lahat application natin. Holy week next week, baka walang update masyado nyan.

controller

Feb 9, 2011
Janmyung said:
Ako din pa resign na talaga, pero wait ko muna dumating PPR para sigurado. Minsan kasi matagal ang MR, madali ppr, minsan naman baliktad, madali mr, matagal ppr. Sana mapabilis lahat application natin. Holy week next week, baka walang update masyado nyan.
Me too! Gigil na gigil na akong mag resign. Unfortunately... i'm still waiting for my MR, haiiz... sana dumating na sya, pleaase... As soon as may PPR na ko I'll be resigning na. I think na pag may PPR ka na talaga ang safest time to say goodbye to work and mag lamyerda before mag HELLO CANADA!.

3hm

Star Member
Dec 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys cool lang, need pa natin sweldo natin...
pandagdag din yan sa gagamitin natin sa Canada... ;)

I hope we get something new from CEM this week... 8)

gingerific

Sep 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-06-2010
Med's Request
23-11-2010
Med's Done....
04-12-2010
Passport Req..
25-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2011
LANDED..........
25-06-2011
relate na relate ako sa resignation blues! hahaha!
pero actually, when you get the PPR, medyo may improvement ng kaunti sa work boredom... at kapag nalaman na kung magkano ang ibabayad sa plane ticket, minsan masasabi mo, ay ok lang pala mag extra pa ng one month sa work...
sayang din sweldo, pambayad sa ticket! hahaha! ;D