+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP--Manitoba application track

familyof4

Aug 3, 2010
shantei said:
hi 501win!

aside sa good opportunity that canada has to offer for us immigrants..one reason i encouraged my husband to migrate is for us to stay in one place together (that is nung nasa manila pa ako at c hubby is nsa saudi). .mahirap ang matulog ss gabi ng mg-isa..lalo na makita ang anak n lumalaki na wala ang ama sa tabi..like you, i would prefer to take sacrifices there with my family than to live or spend my life separated with my husband..

now, we are here sa abu dhabi..my husband was transferred here..by the grace of God, he had the opprtunity to bring us here. we are together now, but still we decided to pursue with our plan to go to canada..because we know, there is security when it comes to providing the needs of our kids..especially education which we as parents would want to give to our children..we think not of short term goal rather we look of what benefits us in the long run..

btw,i am happy to announce to everyone that today, April 7, 2011, our PPR has finally arrived in my inbox!

Praise and Glory to God!
hello po, i guess i know ur sentiments,we were in the same situation as yours, nasa saudie po mister ko then ako naman sa qatar.mga 5 months na kami dito sa winnipeg.maganda po talaga ang canada sa mga benefits at sa mga bata,pero to tell you frankly po, very challengingsa umpisa dito.kami po ng husband ko ay mgakaiba ng feelings at this point coming here, kase po, engineer po siya at maganda ang sahod sa saudie dati walang tax,medyo nahirapan po nyang natanggap ang situation na iba ang buhay dito.mahirap po kitain ang 1000$ dito.nahirapan din po kaming maghanap ng work.ang asawa ko po napunta sa sales sa home depot at shell.ako naman po sa awa ng diyos me work na rin, pero hindi talaga aktulad ng dati nung nagmimiddle east tayo na mabibili ang gusto.ang hirap na pong bumili ng more than 100$.advice ko lang po na magipon, mas maige po na madami-dami ang baon na pera papunta dito.dadaaan po talaga tayo sa point na gusto mo ng umuwi,kase kung balikan ang dati nating buhay na magaan ang pera.kaya ang asawa ko po gusto bumalki ng saudie para makagipon pa at makadown sa bahay.sa akin naman po,hindi ganun kalaki ang nagivr up compared to my husband's career.pero to prepare you po emotionally, talaga pong umpisa tayo sa mababa dito.at hindi po talaga madali lahat,importante po yung family support dito to suceed.
yun lang po,gusto ko lang i-share na hindi po madali dito mgstart,pero yun nga po kung sama sama naman at konting tipid at pagppakumbaba makakaraos din po.simpleng buhay lang po tlaga para sa naguumpisa.

familyof4

Aug 3, 2010
501win said:
@ jtlay, yes! same sentiments
@ ate olive tama po kyo..GOD is GOOD all the time! :)

Anyway, let's move forward folks....back to fulfilling our dreams!
Congratulations sa lahat po ng may progress! :D
congratulations po, i believe na pag dumating its really God's will...

gjzzzunlayao

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Manila
Category........
NOC Code......
6211/1474
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2008
Doc's Request.
20-09-2010
Nomination.....
23-04-2010
AOR Received.
08-10-2010
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
04-03-2011
Med's Done....
02-04-2011 / Forwarded to CEM 18-04-2011/spouse 05-05-2011
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
03-06-2011/Forwarded to CEM 21-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
(DM) 05-07-2011/ 19-07-2011
LANDED..........
God gave us a ticket for 17-09-2011
Hello po! Our MR due date was Apr. 4 but we already had our Medical done last Saturday (Mar. 31). Unfortunately I had my period so I have to go back next Tuesday (Apr. 12) to finish lab test plus my husband was texted yesterday by the clinic to have his x-ray re-done... Should I inform the embassy about it? Would appreciate any insights...

By the way, thanks to these forum, my fears are lessened everyday... Please add us to your prayers... Be doing the same for you guys...

ice victoria

May 19, 2010
Las Piñas City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CONGRATS AGAIN TO OUR KUMADRES

MYLYNIE, TESMANALO, MAREEZ AND SHANTEI....GOD IS REALLY WORKING TO GRANT OUR WISHES AND DREAMS....!

jtLay said:
Congrats Shantei! Happy for you. :D yehey! soon na PPR namin by God's grace ;D (think positive!) hehe....

jtLay

ice victoria

May 19, 2010
Las Piñas City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there, nice to meet you here Gizzunlayao!

YES, inform the embassy ( CEM ), email them at RE-IMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca

Your case is same with mine before, i just informed them the ff:

1. The date of the letter ( MR ) : dated January 17, 2011.
2. The date of receipt of MR / the date we got the letter : dated February 02, 2011 ( which that time, it was only 2 weeks till Medical validity of 1 month )
3. The date when we conduct our Medical ( me and my husband ) : dated February 07, 2011 @ Nationwide
4. The clinic ( Nationwide ) required my husband to do an X-ray re-test. ( Its important you tell them THE DATE OF RE-TEST and what kind of additional test to do ). Its stated also in the letter ( MR ).

Hope this will help you...by the way, i got NO REPLY from them, but what's important is that you inform them. GOD BLESS YOU!

gjzzzunlayao said:
Hello po! Our MR due date was Apr. 4 but we already had our Medical done last Saturday (Mar. 31). Unfortunately I had my period so I have to go back next Tuesday (Apr. 12) to finish lab test plus my husband was texted yesterday by the clinic to have his x-ray re-done... Should I inform the embassy about it? Would appreciate any insights...

By the way, thanks to these forum, my fears are lessened everyday... Please add us to your prayers... Be doing the same for you guys...

gjzzzunlayao

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Manila
Category........
NOC Code......
6211/1474
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2008
Doc's Request.
20-09-2010
Nomination.....
23-04-2010
AOR Received.
08-10-2010
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
04-03-2011
Med's Done....
02-04-2011 / Forwarded to CEM 18-04-2011/spouse 05-05-2011
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
03-06-2011/Forwarded to CEM 21-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
(DM) 05-07-2011/ 19-07-2011
LANDED..........
God gave us a ticket for 17-09-2011
Thanks so much for the prompt reply... I did what you suggested...

If it would not be too perosonal, I was just wandering why was your husband asked to have his x-ray re-taken? Actually, my spouse also had the same problem when he was applying for abroad but we didn't give much fuzz about it because we had his sputum tested from a different hospital and its negative from any sickness... He's a mural artist and exposed to paint fumes, maybe that's the culprit on whatever findings they have from him... Praying whatever it is, that it's not complicated and will not be affecting our application that much...

ice victoria said:
Hi there, nice to meet you here Gjzzunlayao!

YES, inform the embassy ( CEM ), email them at RE-IMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca

Your case is same with mine before, i just informed them the ff:

1. The date of the letter ( MR ) : dated January 17, 2011.
2. The date of receipt of MR / the date we got the letter : dated February 02, 2011 ( which that time, it was only 2 weeks till Medical validity of 1 month )
3. The date when we conduct our Medical ( me and my husband ) : dated February 07, 2011 @ Nationwide
4. The clinic ( Nationwide ) required my husband to do an X-ray re-test. ( Its important you tell them THE DATE OF RE-TEST and what kind of additional test to do ). Its stated also in the letter ( MR ).

Hope this will help you...by the way, i got NO REPLY from them, but what's important is that you inform them. GOD BLESS YOU!

cecille_tadiarca

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
familyof4 said:
hello po, i guess i know ur sentiments,we were in the same situation as yours, nasa saudie po mister ko then ako naman sa qatar.mga 5 months na kami dito sa winnipeg.maganda po talaga ang canada sa mga benefits at sa mga bata,pero to tell you frankly po, very challengingsa umpisa dito.kami po ng husband ko ay mgakaiba ng feelings at this point coming here, kase po, engineer po siya at maganda ang sahod sa saudie dati walang tax,medyo nahirapan po nyang natanggap ang situation na iba ang buhay dito.mahirap po kitain ang 1000$ dito.nahirapan din po kaming maghanap ng work.ang asawa ko po napunta sa sales sa home depot at shell.ako naman po sa awa ng diyos me work na rin, pero hindi talaga aktulad ng dati nung nagmimiddle east tayo na mabibili ang gusto.ang hirap na pong bumili ng more than 100$.advice ko lang po na magipon, mas maige po na madami-dami ang baon na pera papunta dito.dadaaan po talaga tayo sa point na gusto mo ng umuwi,kase kung balikan ang dati nating buhay na magaan ang pera.kaya ang asawa ko po gusto bumalki ng saudie para makagipon pa at makadown sa bahay.sa akin naman po,hindi ganun kalaki ang nagivr up compared to my husband's career.pero to prepare you po emotionally, talaga pong umpisa tayo sa mababa dito.at hindi po talaga madali lahat,importante po yung family support dito to suceed.
yun lang po,gusto ko lang i-share na hindi po madali dito mgstart,pero yun nga po kung sama sama naman at konting tipid at pagppakumbaba makakaraos din po.simpleng buhay lang po tlaga para sa naguumpisa.
nakakarelate po ako dito kasi un parents at mga kapatid ko last 2009 lang po nag-migrate at naikukuwento nila sa akin na talaga sipag, tiyaga, at dasal ang kailangan para mabuhay doon. sa umpisa pahirapan humanap ng trabaho kaya kahit ano trabaho ang sumagot sa kanilang application ay kinukuha nila. kailangan talaga ng diskarte. sa awa ng Diyos ay nakahanap agad sila ng trabaho. sa umpisa part time. ngayon mga full time na sila, after a year, then nagpatuloy na sa pag-aaral un 2 kapatid ko. even my dad who is already 60+ years old ay nakahanap pa ng trabaho. that is one of the reasons why many of us chose to apply for migration in canada. basta malakas pa ang katawan at kaya pang magtrabaho ay pwede. hindi gaya dito sa atin, lumampas ka lang ng 23 or 24 years old mahirapan kana pumasok sa entry level, pag may edad naman bihira magkaron ng opening. totoo ang kasabihang, pag may tiyaga, may nilaga.

kaya sa mga papunta na po doon, magsaya at magpasalamat sa oportunidad. huwag kalimutan ang pinanggalingan para maging gabay sa pagtahak sa panibagong landas.
God bless you all

ice victoria

May 19, 2010
Las Piñas City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I remember having the same dilemma before

There were spots on his lungs, but no serious sickness " just CUTE LITTLE phlegm " ....LOL

Some members of this forum, had the same experience also, but all cleared after the re-test and now we're all waiting for PPR.

So don't worry....everything will be alright in Jesus' name....just follow all the instructions of the ( clinic ).

gjzzzunlayao said:
Thanks so much for the prompt reply... I did what you suggested...

If it would not be too perosonal, I was just wandering why was your husband asked to have his x-ray re-taken? Actually, my spouse also had the same problem when he was applying for abroad but we didn't give much fuzz about it because we had his sputum tested from a different hospital and its negative from any sickness... He's a mural artist and exposed to paint fumes, maybe that's the culprit on whatever findings they have from him... Praying whatever it is, that it's not complicated and will not be affecting our application that much...

zielee179

Feb 5, 2011
Pinoy2manitoba said:
kumusta po ang lahat? Sino po ung di pa nag COA? dapat march 30 pa ako nakapunta kaso po, pina move ko this april 6, wednesday.. may makakasabay po ba ako dito?

nagbakasyon po kasi ako sa baguio and la union.... and mapapaga flight ko March 13, PAL na po, may urgent thing po kasi kelangan sa Winnipeg.. May kasabay po ba ako? he eh

we'll share kung ano po matutunan ko..
ha?ngayon ko lang nabasa post mo pinoy2manitoba, umattend din ako ng COA last April 6, sinu ka dun? may 13 din flyt namin...PAL/AC kami

Pinoy2manitoba

Dec 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st week Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
FEB 2010(approval of nomination) 25 JUNE 2010 (landing fee required)
Med's Request
25 November 2010 (dated Nov 8 )
Med's Done....
03 December 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 02, 2011. 8:24 am (thru email)
VISA ISSUED...
(Visa stamped)Feb 14, 2010 (DM)Feb 22, 2010 (Visa received)Feb 24, 2010
LANDED..........
May (Friday)13, 2011. Thank you LORD! Even Friday the 13th is God's blessing.
ung nasa likod, ung makulit na nakaupo sa bench he he... naka stripe blue polo shirt, matangkad maputi.. ung nag confirm ka chris ung about sa "mobility right" na pwede as provincial nominee na lumipat sa ibang province ung nag nominate lang ang maaring kawawa.. .he he....

kaw sino ka or sino kayo dun? wow sabay pa ata tayo flight.. 7:20 pm ka din ba?

Reytics

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Pampanga
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
09/13/10
Med's Done....
09/28/10--med forwarded last 01/17/11
Passport Req..
02/16/11
VISA ISSUED...
03/02/11
Pinoy2manitoba said:
ung nasa likod, ung makulit na nakaupo sa bench he he... naka stripe blue polo shirt, matangkad maputi.. ung nag confirm ka chris ung about sa "mobility right" na pwede as provincial nominee na lumipat sa ibang province ung nag nominate lang ang maaring kawawa.. .he he....

kaw sino ka or sino kayo dun? wow sabay pa ata tayo flight.. 7:20 pm ka din ba?

una na kayo sa amin, kayo ng bahal;a sa amin ha, Godbless sa trip niyo kitakits nalang

tdtEUPHORIA

Star Member
Dec 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2010.
Doc's Request.
APRIL 30, 2010
Nomination.....
JUNE 4, 2010
AOR Received.
JUNE 29,2010
File Transfer...
JULY 19, 2010
Med's Request
FEBRUARY 7, 2011
Med's Done....
FEBRUARY 11, 2011
Passport Req..
MARCH 22, 2011
VISA so near yet so far ....

anyways, a little something to lighten up and counter all the negative vibes regarding Winnipeg:

http://www.expat-blog.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=73373

May good news knock on us all before Holy Week starts.

Ate Olive

Oct 19, 2010
tdtEUPHORIA said:
VISA so near yet so far ....

anyways, a little something to lighten up and counter all the negative vibes regarding Winnipeg:

http://www.expat-blog.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=73373

May good news knock on us all before Holy Week starts.
okay tdtEUPHORIA nabasa ko na... thanks. no. 8 pala ranking ng pupuntahan namin. natatakot lang ako sa lamig. nag sasanay na nga ako ng malamig sa office...

Pinoy2manitoba

Dec 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st week Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
FEB 2010(approval of nomination) 25 JUNE 2010 (landing fee required)
Med's Request
25 November 2010 (dated Nov 8 )
Med's Done....
03 December 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 02, 2011. 8:24 am (thru email)
VISA ISSUED...
(Visa stamped)Feb 14, 2010 (DM)Feb 22, 2010 (Visa received)Feb 24, 2010
LANDED..........
May (Friday)13, 2011. Thank you LORD! Even Friday the 13th is God's blessing.
Thanks reytics! Gob bless you guys too.. kasabay nyo parin ung kapatid ko kung june 20 cathay/west jet parin kayo....

Reytics said:
una na kayo sa amin, kayo ng bahal;a sa amin ha, Godbless sa trip niyo kitakits nalang