+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP General Stream Applicants

SK23

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
ninda said:
:'( mpnp 2012 june gs applicant still waiting sponsor interview.
hi i am june 2012 gs applicant waiting for sponser interview and loa
if any new plz post

athrenta

Jun 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
Nomination.....
DD Encashed 29-09-14
AOR Received.
PER 08-10-14
Med's Request
15-01-15
Med's Done....
23-01-15; Husband 28-01-15
Interview........
Meds Received 07-02-15
Passport Req..
10-02-15
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Received 16-03-15
LANDED..........
June 2015
Hi just want to ask what's the difference between regulated and non regulated job in Manitoba? Thanks!

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
November 2013, by God's Grace
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted: 01-11-2013
Med's Request
Soon, in God's perfect time
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
Hi Everyone,

The processing in Canada is taking real slow. Probably we should explore on other options like in Australia. May I share to all of you what I read.

You may visit the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) website of Australia and explore on State Nomination or what they call Skilled Nominated Subclass 190 Visa. It is less complicated but also points system, at least 60 points in order to qualify. As soon as you get nominated in a particular state, you can then apply for permanent residency. My colleague only waited 3 months to be nominated by New South Wales, now her application for PR including her entire family is now with DIAC and they need to wait for only 6-8 months processing time to get the approval.

You may want to visit http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/nom-by-state-terr-gov.htm to get more information.

Hope the above will help all of us. Australia is a lot less populated compared to Canada.

Good luck to all.

Regards,

Forever Victory

naik13

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Hello Friends

I need your valuable advise.
One of my friend sponsor his sis under mpnp-fs but due to law ielts score the mpnp returned application and ask for the re submission after six month. They are planning to take ielts in sep first week if they got the required scores, can he applied agian or they have to wait for six month then after they can apply or they can apply right away?? Please advise guys.

mandyrai

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
hi,
m july 2012 applicant, still waiting............................
///////////////////////////////////

pmpm

Jul 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2013
AOR Received.
18-04-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-10-2013
Med's Done....
15-10-2013; 25-11-2013 medicals received
Passport Req..
16-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-07-2014
Hey Guys
Need some suggestion/ information... Smiley

I have posted this query in Manitoba province thread (in Province program forum) but have not got any response, so asking you guys here. Thanks

My friend works for Winnipeg based company, though his project site is in British Col. where he is located. His pay stubs and all office documents are generated in Winnipeg. He is very much interested in applying for MPNP but confused if his project location might cause any problem. He has Masters degree from Ontario, so he can't use education for MPNP.

Also, is there is a requirement of 10,000 or more funds in bank? please confirm.

Which skill jobs require IELTS (website says some low skilled, what does this mean)? Please share information or any link on this.

Thanks again.

Joivin

Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-13 Online GS
Doc's Request.
05-09-13 SP2 requested....
IELTS Request
05-09-13 submitted together with the application
Passport Req..
In God's Will
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
Hi There, is there anyone who can help me answering these question?I am not a registered or Licensed Practical Nurse, what should be the answer to all these questions. PLEASE HELP ME...

Your intended occupation:Edit Working in Canada?
Answer: Practical Nurse

Your spouse's intended occupation:
Answer: Aircraft Mechanic

Is your occupation regulated in Manitoba? Yes No
Answer: Yes

If your occupation is regulated, what steps will you take to meet the requirements for working in this occupation in Manitoba?
Answer: I must contact the CPLNM, complete the CPLNM application form to assess my education and my credentials,submit the required documents and wait for the assessment result.

If your occupation is regulated, can you start the licensing process before you arrive? Yes No
If yes, please explain what steps will be taken to start the licensing process before you arrive in Manitoba:
Answer: NO

If your occupation is regulated, in what related, non-regulated occupations could you find skilled employment in Manitoba based on your training and work experience?
Answer: Nursing Aide,Caregiver,Health Care Assistant

If your occupation is not regulated, what steps will you take before you arrive in Manitoba to ensure you find skilled employment soon after arriving in Manitoba?
Answer: I Don't know what to write here please help me with this asap.

Are you planning to upgrade your job skills before you arrive in Manitoba? Yes No

If yes, please explain what steps you will take to upgrade your job skills:
Answer: N/A

Are you planning to upgrade your job skills before you arrive in Manitoba? Yes No

If yes, please explain what steps you will take to upgrade your job skills:
Answer:N/A

Some occupations require higher language proficiency to be employable in Manitoba.
Do you have the language ability required to start employment in a skilled occupation after you arrive in Manitoba? Yes No
Answer: YES

Are you planning to improve your English language skills before you arrive in Manitoba? Yes No

If yes, please explain what steps you will take to improve your English language skills.
Answer:N/A

PLEASE I REALLY REALLY NEED YOUR HELP HERE GUYS. THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE?

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naik13 said:
Hello Friends

I need your valuable advise.
One of my friend sponsor his sis under mpnp-fs but due to law ielts score the mpnp returned application and ask for the re submission after six month. They are planning to take ielts in sep first week if they got the required scores, can he applied agian or they have to wait for six month then after they can apply or they can apply right away?? Please advise guys.
No need to wait, she can reapply once she got the desired scores.

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
mandyrai said:
hi,
m july 2012 applicant, still waiting............................
///////////////////////////////////
Hi Mandyrai,

You might want to explore Australia as well while waiting. Please refer to my post yesterday. Australia state nomination is very fast, only 3 months. Application is all on line including the application for permanent residency.

You may want to visit http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/nom-by-state-terr-gov.htm to get more information.

Hope the above will help.

Regards,

Forever Victory

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
rippy said:
m june 2012 applicant, .plz god help us.... :( :( :( :(
Hi Rippy,

You might want to explore Australia as well while waiting. Please refer to my post yesterday. Australia state nomination is very fast, only 3 months. Application is all on line including the application for permanent residency. Permanent Residency application will take another 6-8 months, total of almost one year only from state nomination to PR application.

There is no need for a friend or family endorsement.

Hope the above will help.

Regards,

Forever Victory

kristil82

Aug 23, 2013
Hello,

I mailed in my paperwork for the MPNP general stream in October of 2012. I got my case number in April of 2013 and have yet to hear anything else regarding the status of my application. Does anyone know when I'm supposed to get my phone interviews or hear whether or not I've been approved? Thanks.

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
pmpm said:
Hey Guys
Need some suggestion/ information... Smiley

I have posted this query in Manitoba province thread (in Province program forum) but have not got any response, so asking you guys here. Thanks

My friend works for Winnipeg based company, though his project site is in British Col. where he is located. His pay stubs and all office documents are generated in Winnipeg. He is very much interested in applying for MPNP but confused if his project location might cause any problem. He has Masters degree from Ontario, so he can't use education for MPNP.

Also, is there is a requirement of 10,000 or more funds in bank? please confirm.

Which skill jobs require IELTS (website says some low skilled, what does this mean)? Please share information or any link on this.

Thanks again.
Hi PMPM,

Let me answer your queries based on what I know:

Applicant should have strong ties with Manitoba in order to qualify. If the applicant has stronger ties with other provinces, that might be a ground for disqualification. Example, he has his Masters Degree in Ontario, that would mean he already established strong connections in Ontario. You also mentioned that he is now based in B.C., so why not apply under the Canadian Experience Class in B.C. He already has an edge in the B.C. province.

Settlement fund is at $10,000 Canadian for the principal applicant, while $ 2000 Canadian for each accompanying family member.

IELTS is required to be safe especially if the applicant came from a country where English is not their mother language.

Hope the above helps.

Regards,

Forever Victory

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
guys one query

On SP1 they asked - Date this person became a resident of Manitoba

What date will be filled here - is it date on Medical Card OR any other doc date???

plzzz clarify.

Thanks..

athrenta

Jun 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
Nomination.....
DD Encashed 29-09-14
AOR Received.
PER 08-10-14
Med's Request
15-01-15
Med's Done....
23-01-15; Husband 28-01-15
Interview........
Meds Received 07-02-15
Passport Req..
10-02-15
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Received 16-03-15
LANDED..........
June 2015
Forever Victory said:
Hi Everyone,

The processing in Canada is taking real slow. Probably we should explore on other options like in Australia. May I share to all of you what I read.

You may visit the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) website of Australia and explore on State Nomination or what they call Skilled Nominated Subclass 190 Visa. It is less complicated but also points system, at least 60 points in order to qualify. As soon as you get nominated in a particular state, you can then apply for permanent residency. My colleague only waited 3 months to be nominated by New South Wales, now her application for PR including her entire family is now with DIAC and they need to wait for only 6-8 months processing time to get the approval.

Hope the above will help all of us. Australia is a lot less populated compared to Canada.

Good luck to all.

Regards,

Forever Victory
Hi is it ok to apply in australia at the same time while you are applying in canada?